Issue hosting a live demo of current AuShadha code

1 view

Easwar TR

Jun 24, 2014, 6:23:09 AM6/24/14
to aushadha
Hi,

Just want to get help here. Am trying to set up the current Au code on Heroku ( Any hosting would do, but since current service is Heroku I thought I would keep it there ).

When I do the changes as suggested at Heroku docs for Django app and push it I get a "failed to push some refs. signal 13 broken pipe" error.

among other places. It seems this is a limitation of large fixture files inside of icd10, icd10_pcs, drugdb apps. There are some duplicates in there which I have removed. I have also tried gzipping the fixtures and brought down the size by 50%. Still no relief.

Couple of commands are being suggested:
git gc --aggressive
git repack

Both have failed to do any good.

I am also trying out OpenShift since this is not working well.

Any pointers regarding this would be welcome. This would give users a chance to try out Au without going through the installation and postgres configuring.

Regards,

Easwar

--

Dr. Easwar T.R  MBBS, DNB(Orth.), MNAMS
   Fellowship Paediatric Orthopaedics & Deformity Correction( Sing., Kor.)

Ph:      91-98407-24924
    Web:   www.dreaswar.com
    Email: drea...@gmail.com