SBS TWO LAUNCHES IN TWO WEEKS ~!

1 view

◙ UNCLE WALLY☻☺☻

May 18, 2009, 12:53:57 AM5/18/09
Come on $even and Nein ~ Get your frickin' sh!t act 2gether on digital
multichanneling & stop the pissfarting around ~!!!!

Or you'll be left behind ~!

Seriously ~!

HOOROO

UNCLE WALLY

▬▬▬

SBS Two digital channel launches at1800 hrs on 1/6/9.

The Special Broadcasting Service's additional digital free-to-air
channel, SBS TWO, will launch.

Date : Monday, 1 June 2009

Website: www.sbs.com.au

bassett

Date : Monday, 1 June 2009

Website: www.sbs.com.au

Yeah wonderful, BUT what about th reginial stations, We still don't have
access to Ten's HD One,
Even though Ten's HD channel is still playing demo loops.
So will SBS Two go the same way.

bassett

David

May 18, 2009, 9:54:37 PM5/18/09
????

SBS HD, SBS2, SBS3, and SBS4 have been on the air for months now - are
you way out in the sticks?

David

In article
<6ce14286-d967-4eba...@z16g2000prd.googlegroups.com>,

? UNCLE WALLY??? <sgde...@yahoo.ca> wrote:

> Come on $even and Nein ~ Get your frickin' sh!t act 2gether on digital
> multichanneling & stop the pissfarting around ~!!!!
>
> Or you'll be left behind ~!
>
> Seriously ~!
>
> HOOROO
>
> UNCLE WALLY
>

> ???

Greg

May 19, 2009, 8:50:24 AM5/19/09

"David" <post...@REMOVE-TO-REPLYconfidential-counselling.com> wrote in
message news:postings-8FC057...@news.bigpond.com...

> ????
>
> SBS HD, SBS2, SBS3, and SBS4 have been on the air for months now - are
> you way out in the sticks?

If its SBS/SBS HD, SBS2, SBS3 (news). I wonder what they will use SBS4 for?
As we wer told earlier this year to rescan our STB.

bassett

May 19, 2009, 7:32:38 PM5/19/09

"Greg" <nos...@earth.net> wrote in message

It's not a case of being "way out in the sticks'' but while SBS are
showing there normal programming, plus there ethnic news channel, There's
no change or other programming regardless of how many channels there
running, What they are showing in duplicated across the rest of there
allocated channels

bassett.

Craig Sutton

May 20, 2009, 11:44:29 AM5/20/09

"bassett" <bas...@bassettskennel.com> wrote in message
and you can get them and Abc off Optus D1 fta with any 85cm dish.

Kev

May 21, 2009, 8:27:50 AM5/21/09

and a whole lot more if you use an actuator and move the dish about
plenty of live NRL games, motor racing(V8s F1 etc.) and other live
broadcasts on the other sats as well

you can also get the Imparja, 7Central etc on the Optus service

Kev

.,

May 21, 2009, 10:57:22 AM5/21/09

"Kev" <kev...@optunet.com.au> wrote in message

> Craig Sutton wrote:
>>
>> "bassett" <bas...@bassettskennel.com> wrote in message
>>>
>>> "Greg" <nos...@earth.net> wrote in message

>>> It's not a case of being "way out in the sticks'' but while SBS are
>>> showing there normal programming, plus there ethnic news channel,
>>> There's no change or other programming regardless of how many channels
>>> there running, What they are showing in duplicated across the rest of
>>> there allocated channels
>>>
>>> bassett.
>>>
>> and you can get them and Abc off Optus D1 fta with any 85cm dish.

Correction: 65 cm dish is enough in Australia (Craig is in NZ).

NZ radio freeview is also excellent in Ozland with old foxie 65 cm dish.

> and a whole lot more if you use an actuator and move the dish about
> plenty of live NRL games, motor racing(V8s F1 etc.) and other live
> broadcasts on the other sats as well
>
> you can also get the Imparja, 7Central etc on the Optus service
>

> Kev

shush ... don't tell them that we watch digital TV as "freeview" for years.

They can find out that terestial freeview is inferior to existing Satellite
freeview with more than hundred channels available EVERYWHERE in Australia
(in the middle of desert too).

Aussie sheeple may become envy when they found out that we with Satellite
dishes have 4 SBS and 4 ABC channels from every state NOW, including HD.

If we miss something from Sydney, we can watch it from Adelaide half an hour
later, or from Perth 2 hours later. This will be available with land
Freeview ? NEVER. Because it seams it is anti-Government to watch news from
Melbourne if you live in Darwin.

No wonder that people in Perth still swear that there is no snow anywhere in
Australia and people living on East side still think that Perth is in the
desert. Keep sheeple uneducated in lucky country...

And the worst tragedy, populus may refuse to buy set top boxes with freeview
sticker if they found out about Satellite TV.

"They want to make denying freeview value a crime like denying the
Holocaust. The more and more fascists like these try to silence the
opposition the more and more I want to listen."

Kev

May 21, 2009, 11:34:47 AM5/21/09

Heh I remember watching that UK show called "I'm a Celebrity, Get Me Out
Of Here" live when they had it out here, and the Big brother broadcasts,
all unedited and the shit that goes on during commercial breaks and
before and after the show is aired(vid on Youtube where a mate of mine
called them to tell them they were being watched via Sat feed while they
prepared to go to air)

plenty to see
but tell no one ok?

Kev

yeltz

May 25, 2009, 4:09:20 AM5/25/09
On May 21, 11:34 pm, Kev <kev...@optunet.com.au> wrote:

> ., wrote:
> Heh I remember watching that UK show called "I'm a Celebrity, Get Me Out
> Of Here" live when they had it out here, and the Big brother broadcasts,
> all unedited and the shit that goes on during commercial breaks and
> before and after the show is aired(vid on Youtube where a mate of mine
> called them to tell them they were being watched via Sat feed while they
> prepared to go to air)
>
> plenty to see
> but tell no one ok?
>
> Kev
Have you got a link to that YouTube video? I searched for it but
couldn't find anything.
Thanks.

Kev

May 25, 2009, 9:05:33 AM5/25/09