Blokesworld (o)(o)

Natalie

Dec 10, 2004, 8:12:01 AM12/10/04
LOL Never thought I'd do that, but I don't think I've ever seen such a
more obvious Australian case of fake titties as I saw tonight! Why do
they all look plastic like that anyway?

Natalie

dude

Dec 10, 2004, 8:23:09 AM12/10/04
: LOL Never thought I'd do that,

Hee hee! Best ASCII art I've seen in quite some time -
particularly the distinction you made over and above the normal (.)(.)

They don't call it 'Blokesworld' for nothing!

dewatf

Dec 10, 2004, 10:32:13 PM12/10/04
On Sat, 11 Dec 2004 00:12:01 +1100, Natalie <star...@iprimus.com.au>
wrote:

>Why do they all look plastic like that anyway?

Why wouldn't cutting of the nipples and stuffing in a bag full of
sillicon stretching the skin result them looking plastic?, would be my
question.

dewatf.

Natalie

Dec 11, 2004, 12:01:41 AM12/11/04
dude wrote:

> : LOL Never thought I'd do that,
>
> Hee hee! Best ASCII art I've seen in quite some time -
> particularly the distinction you made over and above the normal (.)(.)

LOL That's the one! I knew there was another way to do it, I just
couldn't figure out which way to do it.

Natalie

woodsie

Dec 11, 2004, 2:41:09 AM12/11/04
In article <41B9A0A1...@iprimus.com.au>, Natalie
<star...@iprimus.com.au> wrote:

thinking of getting a set?

Ricky

Dec 11, 2004, 2:59:50 AM12/11/04

"Natalie" <star...@iprimus.com.au> wrote in message

Blokesworld = an extended VBad , was my impression when I saw it for the
first time last night.

Anthony Preston

Dec 11, 2004, 5:18:36 AM12/11/04
Yes last night did look like an extended VB add.

The orginal on Chanel 31 was out there! I did not see any articles on any
short stay hotels?? (Wonder if they will get any of these stories on
commerical TV)

"Ricky" <ricky@nospamxxx_hotmail.com> wrote in message

danfan

Dec 11, 2004, 7:50:29 AM12/11/04
On Sat, 11 Dec 2004 10:18:36 GMT, "Anthony Preston"
<preston_PA...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>"Ricky" <ricky@nospamxxx_hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> "Natalie" <star...@iprimus.com.au> wrote in message
>> > LOL Never thought I'd do that, but I don't think I've ever seen such a
>> > more obvious Australian case of fake titties as I saw tonight! Why do
>> > they all look plastic like that anyway?
>> >
>> > Natalie
>>
>> Blokesworld = an extended VBad , was my impression when I saw it for the
>> first time last night.
>>
>Yes last night did look like an extended VB add.

That's because it is an extended VB ad. VB and Ford pay for the
production costs and deliver it to the network licence fee free.

I love it. Fast paced and funny, and Natalie, I'm not sure you should
even be watching. It's called Blokesworld. It's for blokes. Blokes
like titties, fake or otherwise...

And I love your (o)(o) for fake (.)(.)...!

>The orginal on Chanel 31 was out there! I did not see any articles on any
>short stay hotels?? (Wonder if they will get any of these stories on
>commerical TV)

They're still out there! I was surprised to hear the guy in the
"What's under the hoodie?" segment, when asked "whats the most fun
you've had win you car?", saying "Doing 100mph on cocaine!"

Natalie

Dec 11, 2004, 10:15:17 PM12/11/04

What, and up my already ample set to a G or an H cup? No thanks. Some of
us don't need fake ones.

Natalie

Natalie

Dec 11, 2004, 10:20:36 PM12/11/04
danfan wrote:

> I love it. Fast paced and funny, and Natalie, I'm not sure you should
> even be watching. It's called Blokesworld. It's for blokes. Blokes
> like titties, fake or otherwise...

I wasn't. I just happened to glance over to the telly and there they
were, in all their plastic glory.

Natalie

Jaspar

Dec 11, 2004, 10:57:16 PM12/11/04
I wonder how close they came to needing one of those infomercial "this is a
paid television advertisement".

The most insulting thing I found was a so called beer expert talking up
VB... which has to be one of the shittest beers in the world.

ho'JU

Natalie

Dec 11, 2004, 11:22:42 PM12/11/04
Jaspar wrote:

> I wonder how close they came to needing one of those infomercial "this is a
> paid television advertisement".
>
> The most insulting thing I found was a so called beer expert talking up
> VB... which has to be one of the shittest beers in the world.

I've never had VB, is it any better than XXXX? Now that's a crap beer.
Took a swig, "gee that tastes like shit", took another swig just to be
sure "holy shit that really is crap", and yet my mother's alcoholic
boyfriend loves it. He might as well drink metho, then he'd be able to
pour even more money into the pokies.

Natalie

Monty

Dec 11, 2004, 11:42:47 PM12/11/04

"Natalie" <star...@iprimus.com.au> wrote in message

Most people get used to their "local" brew but SA's "Southwark" will
*always* taste like used dishwater.

Natalie

Dec 11, 2004, 11:53:39 PM12/11/04
Monty wrote:

> "Natalie" <star...@iprimus.com.au> wrote in message
> >
> > I've never had VB, is it any better than XXXX? Now that's a crap beer.
> > Took a swig, "gee that tastes like shit", took another swig just to be
> > sure "holy shit that really is crap", and yet my mother's alcoholic
> > boyfriend loves it. He might as well drink metho, then he'd be able to
> > pour even more money into the pokies.
>
> Most people get used to their "local" brew but SA's "Southwark" will
> *always* taste like used dishwater.

LOL Well I am a NSW girl, and Toohey's does taste better than Fourex, of
that I am certain!

Natalie

Monty

Dec 12, 2004, 12:11:17 AM12/12/04

"Natalie" <star...@iprimus.com.au> wrote in message

I *love* Toohey's.

Roy Wilke

Dec 12, 2004, 12:13:55 AM12/12/04

Natalie wrote:

> Jaspar wrote:
>
>>I wonder how close they came to needing one of those infomercial "this is a
>>paid television advertisement".
>>
>>The most insulting thing I found was a so called beer expert talking up
>>VB... which has to be one of the shittest beers in the world.
>

> I've never had VB, is it any better than XXXX?

Yes, it's much better than Fourex Bitter.

But *no* Australian beer is anywhere near as good as Guinness Stout ;)

Natalie

Dec 12, 2004, 12:18:04 AM12/12/04
Roy Wilke wrote:

> Natalie wrote:
>
> > Jaspar wrote:
> >
> >>I wonder how close they came to needing one of those infomercial "this is a
> >>paid television advertisement".
> >>
> >>The most insulting thing I found was a so called beer expert talking up
> >>VB... which has to be one of the shittest beers in the world.
> >

> > I've never had VB, is it any better than XXXX?
>
> Yes, it's much better than Fourex Bitter.

So it's better than Fourex, but still tastes like shit?

Natalie

Roy Wilke

Dec 12, 2004, 12:19:35 AM12/12/04

Natalie wrote:

Never having actually tasted faeces, I don't think I can answer that
question.

Monty

Dec 12, 2004, 12:19:55 AM12/12/04

"Roy Wilke" <noidontwantanyspa...@thisisp.com> wrote in
message news:41bbd38f$0$1084$afc3...@news.optusnet.com.au...
I know a lot of people who would agree with that. I have never tried it
myself. The colour puts me off. However I have promised myself to try it
soon. Perhaps a New Year's Resolution?

Monty

Dec 12, 2004, 12:24:42 AM12/12/04

"Roy Wilke" <noidontwantanyspa...@thisisp.com> wrote in
message news:41bbd4e3$0$1084$afc3...@news.optusnet.com.au...
Billions of flies can't be wrong. Eat shit!

Jaspar

Dec 12, 2004, 12:54:39 AM12/12/04
"Natalie" <star...@iprimus.com.au> wrote in message

Sounds like VB drinkers are much like XXXX drinkers then.

I bet he also complains about how little he gets on the Pension as well.

ho'JU

Jaspar

Dec 12, 2004, 12:55:02 AM12/12/04
"Monty" <nomen...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

West End Export would also have to make that list.

ho'JU

Natalie

Dec 12, 2004, 1:03:43 AM12/12/04

He's actually got a job, of course it doesn't help. If it's not beer in
the car (I kid you not) it'a thousand or two in the pokies a week, all
taken out against the credit card, they cleaned the savings account out
already.

Natalie

Monty

Dec 12, 2004, 1:15:46 AM12/12/04

"Jaspar" <j...@stuff.com> wrote in message
Those two breweries merged years ago. Now they sell the same dishwater
under two differnt names ;)

Monty

Dec 12, 2004, 1:25:08 AM12/12/04

"Natalie" <star...@iprimus.com.au> wrote in message

Time you divorced the loser.

Natalie

Dec 12, 2004, 1:37:42 AM12/12/04
> Time you divorced the loser.

I wish she would, it's been one loser after another since my Dad died,
which wouldn't be a problem, but she gets involved with them
financially. I just thank god she's never married one of them (been
engaged twice though!) and is too old to have any more kids!

Natalie

atec

Dec 12, 2004, 3:15:25 AM12/12/04

pommie / irish bastard

atec

Dec 12, 2004, 3:16:14 AM12/12/04

you have too. ( stout)

Roy Wilke

Dec 12, 2004, 3:13:53 AM12/12/04

atec wrote:

> Roy Wilke wrote:
>
>>Never having actually tasted faeces, I don't think I can answer that
>>question.
>
> you have too. ( stout)

Who are you calling fat?

Monty

Dec 12, 2004, 3:29:25 AM12/12/04

"atec" <"atec77(away)"@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Roy, ignore this angry little drone of suvvdj. It likes to occasionally
pop up its head so see if the coast is clear for its dominant self. ;)

atec

Dec 12, 2004, 3:40:36 AM12/12/04

no one , I used the other word indicating anything pommie in the way of
beer is shiity
reasonable red herring though

atec

Dec 12, 2004, 3:41:10 AM12/12/04

have you been told today sonny ?

Roy Wilke

Dec 12, 2004, 3:46:23 AM12/12/04

atec wrote:

(roy points out to atec what "stout" is a synonym for)

Monty

Dec 12, 2004, 3:50:11 AM12/12/04

"atec" <"atec77(away)"@hotmail.com> wrote in message

My name is *not* sonny and what have I been told?

Buck Rogers

Dec 12, 2004, 4:12:29 AM12/12/04
On Sat, 11 Dec 2004 23:50:29 +1100, danfan <da...@nopspam.net> wrote:

> I love it. Fast paced and funny, and Natalie, I'm not sure you should
> even be watching. It's called Blokesworld. It's for blokes. Blokes
> like titties, fake or otherwise...

I don't like fake tits. They look kinda freaky.

dude

Dec 12, 2004, 5:58:43 AM12/12/04
: And I love your (o)(o) for fake (.)(.)...!

Heh heh, I think Natalie may have coined a genuinely new piece of Usenet-speak
(with a distinct definition - that will eventually make some sort of Usenet
dictionary)!

dude

Dec 12, 2004, 6:00:20 AM12/12/04
: I don't like fake tits. They look kinda freaky.

We all (if we can be bothered) should wonder what they - (o)(o) - are going to
look like once some of those pole-dancers (etc.,) are 75+ ... now THAT will
be freaky!

dude

Dec 12, 2004, 6:01:51 AM12/12/04
: I've never had VB, is it any better than XXXX?

VB is better than XXXX.

(This non-commercial was not brought to you by VB!)

Message has been deleted

Roy Wilke

Dec 12, 2004, 5:58:25 AM12/12/04

dude wrote:

But why would anyone want to compare Microsoft's Visual Basic to
Castlemaine-Perkins' Fourex?

dude

Dec 12, 2004, 6:11:20 AM12/12/04
: But why would anyone want to compare Microsoft's Visual Basic to
: Castlemaine-Perkins' Fourex?

Sorry, you've lost me.

Roy Wilke

Dec 12, 2004, 6:11:16 AM12/12/04

dude wrote:

"VB" is the common acronym for the Visual Basic programming language.

tadpole

Dec 12, 2004, 6:20:20 AM12/12/04
"dude" <x...@x.com> bleeted in news:41bc...@news.alphalink.com.au:

>: I've never had VB, is it any better than XXXX?
>

> VB is better than XXXX.
>
> (This non-commercial was not brought to you by VB!)

VB is brewed up here in Qld on the Gold Coast. The interesting/strange
thing about the whole brewing process is that they have a processing area
set aside to convert Gold Coast water into the exact same composition as
Melbourne water.

Maybe its just me, but I find the whole thing weird :)

Monty

Dec 12, 2004, 6:40:39 AM12/12/04

"dude" <x...@x.com> wrote in message news:41bc...@news.alphalink.com.au...
The nipples go back to looking pink from all that dragging over the
ground.

Gravity sucks! :(

atec

Dec 12, 2004, 6:53:18 AM12/12/04

Whoosh...

atec

Dec 12, 2004, 6:53:37 AM12/12/04

whossssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Monty

Dec 12, 2004, 7:42:31 AM12/12/04

"atec" <"atec77(away)"@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Didn't you mean "whossssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" or did your wagon
wheel crumbs stuff up your keyboard again?

Jezza

Dec 12, 2004, 10:25:14 AM12/12/04

> "Natalie" <star...@iprimus.com.au> wrote in message

> > Monty wrote:

> beer.
> to be
> alcoholic
> able to
> >>
> >> Most people get used to their "local" brew but SA's "Southwark" will
> >> *always* taste like used dishwater.
> >
> > LOL Well I am a NSW girl, and Toohey's does taste better than Fourex,
> of
> > that I am certain!
> >
> > Natalie
>
> I *love* Toohey's.

I sincerely hope you're not talking about Toohey's Red/Blue...if you are
your tastebuds should be sliced off as you're not using them. Cat's piss
would probably taste better than that rubbish.

Tim Chmielewski

Dec 12, 2004, 5:53:00 PM12/12/04
"Ricky" <ricky@nospamxxx_hotmail.com> wrote in news:41baa8f5
@news.comindico.com.au:

> Blokesworld = an extended VBad , was my impression when I saw it for the
> first time last night.

Be glad you haven't attempted to watch "Eurotrash" on the Comedy Channel
midnight Friday. It makes Blokesworld look like a work of art - NO I DO NOT
WANT TO SEE YOUR "MAGIC WAND"!

danfan

Dec 13, 2004, 6:08:38 AM12/13/04
On Sun, 12 Dec 2004 14:20:36 +1100, Natalie <star...@iprimus.com.au>
wrote:

>danfan wrote:
>>
>> I love it. Fast paced and funny, and Natalie, I'm not sure you should
>> even be watching. It's called Blokesworld. It's for blokes. Blokes
>> like titties, fake or otherwise...
>

>I wasn't. I just happened to glance over to the telly and there they
>were, in all their plastic glory.

If you happen to glance at at the Comedy Channel when The Naked News
is on, be prepared to see really really bad plastic....

Brian Rusten

Dec 14, 2004, 2:10:17 AM12/14/04

"danfan" <da...@nopspam.net> wrote in message

> If you happen to glance at at the Comedy Channel when The Naked News
> is on, be prepared to see really really bad plastic....

Do you mean the "Aussie" girl?

I bet she idolised her Barbie doll when she was young, since she's
obviously tried to emulate it physically.

dewatf

Dec 14, 2004, 3:59:39 AM12/14/04
On Sun, 12 Dec 2004 16:18:04 +1100, Natalie <star...@iprimus.com.au>
wrote:

>So it's better than Fourex, but still tastes like shit?

Yep.

Most Australian commercial beers taste more the same than different.
If you blindfolded most drinkers they would have trouble telling them
apart, especially after a couple.

Tooheys is less bland than VB, though I find the finish a bit metalic.

dewatf.

Monty

Dec 14, 2004, 4:15:28 AM12/14/04

"dewatf" <dewatf@!coldmail.com> wrote in message
I've noticed recently an ad for Becks Beer. It's a German beer and tastes
like weak soap water. I used to get mine free. My dad often invited
visitors from German freighters as a friend of his was an officer on one.
Now there you have real piss-pots.

danfan

Dec 14, 2004, 7:59:35 AM12/14/04

LOL. I actually meant nearly all of them. Lily Kwan looks pretty
natural...

danfan

Dec 14, 2004, 8:01:40 AM12/14/04
On Tue, 14 Dec 2004 09:15:28 GMT, "Monty" <nomen...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

> "dewatf" <dewatf@!coldmail.com> wrote in message
> > On Sun, 12 Dec 2004 16:18:04 +1100, Natalie <star...@iprimus.com.au>
> > wrote:
> >
> >>So it's better than Fourex, but still tastes like shit?
> >
> > Yep.
> >
> > Most Australian commercial beers taste more the same than different.
> > If you blindfolded most drinkers they would have trouble telling them
> > apart, especially after a couple.
> >
> > Tooheys is less bland than VB, though I find the finish a bit metalic.
> >

> I've noticed recently an ad for Becks Beer. It's a German beer and tastes
>like weak soap water. I used to get mine free. My dad often invited
>visitors from German freighters as a friend of his was an officer on one.
>Now there you have real piss-pots.

Oktoberfest!!

I don't like bitter beer at all. I'm a Pilsner kinda guy.

dewatf

Dec 15, 2004, 4:58:35 PM12/15/04
On Wed, 15 Dec 2004 00:01:40 +1100, danfan <da...@nopspam.net> wrote:

>I don't like bitter beer at all. I'm a Pilsner kinda guy.

hah hah

dewatf.

danfan

Dec 16, 2004, 8:19:08 AM12/16/04

Blokesworld should do a "Completely Blind!" segment where they run a
blind beer tasting with people trying to guess what the beer is. Of
course, they can't do it because of the VB sponsorship, but it would
be a fun game. Be a fun show actually...

Monty

Dec 16, 2004, 8:27:19 AM12/16/04

"danfan" <da...@nopspam.net> wrote in message
I wanna be a RBT - Random Beer Tester