Unknown Facts About Israel

1 view

Abu-Alwafa

Oct 2, 2003, 10:01:59 AM10/2/03
Unknown Facts About Israel
1. Did you know that non-Jewish Israelis cannot buy or lease land in Israel?
A Jew from any country in the world is guaranteed citizenship in Israel,
while the Palestinians who have been there for centuries are oppressed and
persecuted.

2.Did you know that instead of sewing an insignia on clothing to distinguish
race (like the Germans did to the Jews before WW2), Palestinian license
plates in Israel are color coded to distinguish Jews from non-Jews?

3. Did you know that East Jerusalem, the West Bank, Gaza, and the Golan
Heights are all considered by the entire world community, including the
United States and the United Nations, to be occupied territory and NOT part
of the State of Israel?

4. Did you know that Israel allots 85% of the water resources for Jews, and
the remaining 15% is divided among all Palestinians in the territories? For
example in Hebron, 85% of the water is set aside for about 400 Jewish
settlers, while the remaining 15% is distributed among Hebron's 120, 000
Palestinians?

5.Did you know that the United States awards Israel $5 billion in aid each
year from American tax dollars?

6.Did you know that US aid to Israel ($1.8 billion annually in military aid
alone) exceeds the aid the US grants to the entire African continent? This
aid is used both to buy American weaponry and to buy arms made in Israel.

7. Did you know that Israel is awaiting an additional $4 billion worth of
American military hardware, including new F-16s and Apache and Blackhawk
helicopters. As Israel's main ally and supporter internationally, the United
States is committed to maintaining the Jewish state's "qualitative edge" in
weapons over its neighbors.

8. Did you know that the U.S. administration has notified Congress on
numerous occasions that Israel has violated the rules on how US-supplied
weapons are used? (In 1978, 1979 and 1982 during fighting in Lebanon, and
once after Israel's bombing of an Iraqi nuclear reactor in 1981.)

9. Did you know that Israel is the only country in the Middle East that
refuses to sign the nuclear non-proliferation treaty and bars international
inspections from its sites?

10. Did you know that high-ranking military officers in the Israeli Defense
Forces have admitted publicly that unarmed prisoners of war have been
summarily executed by the Israeli forces?

11. Did you know that Israel blew up an American diplomatic facility in
Egypt and attacked a US warship in international waters (the USS Liberty),
killing 33 and wounding 177 American sailors and the US did nothing about
it? (Imagine if an Islamic country like Iraq did this!)

12. Did you know that Israel stands in defiance of 69 United Nations
Security Council Resolutions?

13. Did you know that Israel is explicitly dedicated to the policy of
maintaining a distinct Jewish character?

14. Did you know that Israel's current Prime Minister, Ariel Sharon, was
found by an Israeli court to be "personally and directly responsible" for
the Sabra and Shatilla massacre in Lebanon where more than a thousand
innocent Palestinian men, women, and children were axed to death or lined up
and shot in cold blood?

15. Did you know that on May 20, 1990, a group of unarmed Palestinian
laborers were lined up and murdered by an Israeli solider as they sat
waiting for transportation back to Gaza? The terrified laborers who gathered
in an area of southern Israel known as Rishon Lezion (known to Palestinians
by its Arabic name Oyon Qara) handed their ID cards to the Israeli soldier.
The soldiers ordered the distressed laborers to kneel down and face the
ground and unexpectedly showered them with a barrage of bullets, killing
seven and wounding many others. Needless to say, the soldier was not charged
with any crime.

16. Did you know that until as recently as 1988, Israelis were permitted to
run "Jews Only" job ads?

17. Did you know that the Israeli Foreign Ministry pays six US public
relations firms to promote a "positive image" of Israel to the American
public?

18. Did you know that Sharon's coalition government includes a
party--Molodet--which advocates ethnic cleansing by openly calling for the
forced expulsion of all Palestinians from the occupied territories?

19. Did you know that recently-declassified documents indicate that David
Ben-Gurion approved of the forced expulsion of Arabs from all Palestininan
territory in 1948?

20. Did you know that the former chief rabbi of Israel, Rabbi Ovadia Yossef,
who is also a founder and spiritual leader of the religious Shas party
(Israel's third largest political party) openly advocates a 'Final Solution'
to annihilate the Palestinians? Speaking at the widely broadcast sermon
marking the last Passover, he declared of the Palestinians: "The Lord shall
return their deeds on their own heads, waste their seed and exterminate
them, devastate them and vanish them from this world. It is forbidden to be
merciful to them. You must send missiles to them and annihilate them. They
are evil and damnable."

21. Did you know that Palestinian refugees make up the largest portion of
the refugee population in the world?

22. Did you know that Palestinian Christians are considered the "living
stones" of Christianity because they are the direct descendants of the
disciples of Jesus Christ? And the Palestinian Christians stand united with
their Muslim brethren in the struggle against the Israeli occupation.

23. Did you know that despite a ban on torture by Israel's High Court of
Justice, torture has continued unabated by Shin Bet interrogators on
Palestinian prisoners?

24. Did you know that despite every Israeli attempt to disrupt Palestinian
education, Palestinians have the highest ratio of PhDs per capita in the
world?

25. Did you know that the right of self-determination is guaranteed to every
human being under the Universal Declaration of Human Rights [December,
1948], yet Palestinians were/are expected to negotiate for this right under
the Oslo Accords?

26. Did you know that despite what is widely perpetuated and written in the
history books that the Arabs attacked Israel in the 1967 war, it was Israel
who attacked the Arab countries first, capturing Jerusalem and the West
Bank, and called the attack a pre-emptive strike?

27. Did you know that, as an occupying power, Israel has a particular
responsibility under the Geneva Conventions to protect Palestinian
civilians?

28. Did you know that, despite Ariel Sharon's public call for a unilateral
ceasefire, Israeli soldiers have not stopped shooting, killing or bulldozing
Palestinian homes? The most recent example of this is the murder of three
innocent women who were shot by an Israeli tank as they sat in their tent!

29. Did you know that the Zionists have been trying to destroy Masjid
al-Aqsa and the Dome of the Rock for the last 50 years by digging
underground tunnels beneath the sites to weaken its foundation causing it to
collapse?

30) Nelson Mandela called the Israeli government an apartheid regime, just
like South Africa used to be.

not_over_the_hill

Oct 2, 2003, 9:06:52 AM10/2/03
What would you expect?

They are led by a warmonger, war crimes
criminal...

They are a racist and bigotted country deserving
the wrath of the civilized world.

They also deny husbands and wives from living
together if not of the correct race.

none

Oct 2, 2003, 10:37:09 AM10/2/03
On Thu, 2 Oct 2003 16:01:59 +0200, "Abu-Alwafa" <almared...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Palestinian license
>plates in Israel are color coded to distinguish Jews from non-Jews?

Maybe they want to identify the ones carrying the bombs.

Count 1

Oct 2, 2003, 11:32:28 AM10/2/03

not_over_the_hill <watch_the_...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> What would you expect?
>
> They are led by a warmonger, war crimes
> criminal...

Until the next election. Who elected Fahd? Or Bassir? Or Hussein?

> They are a racist and bigotted country deserving
> the wrath of the civilized world.

They are a democracy in a sea of autocratic monarchies. They are the best
solution for curtailing the rise of Islamism. Think its bad in Israel? Try
Taliban controlled afghanistan.

> They also deny husbands and wives from living
> together if not of the correct race.

Excuse me? Can you prove this assertion?

gutrench

Oct 2, 2003, 4:15:40 PM10/2/03
none <no...@none.none> wrote in message news:<4vdonvcpnsgn54ita...@4ax.com>...

Like the Nazi did when they with the help of he Zionazi's made jews
wear the Star of David, with the word JUDE.

I can think of 6 million reasons for why you should be slapped a
hundred times with a trout.

Count 1

Oct 2, 2003, 4:47:16 PM10/2/03

<almared...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> > >Palestinian license
> > >plates in Israel are color coded to distinguish Jews from non-Jews?
> >
> > Maybe they want to identify the ones carrying the bombs.
>
> Like the Nazi did when they with the help of he Zionazi's made jews
> wear the Star of David, with the word JUDE.

No, that's more like what the Taliban did to Hindus living in Afghanistan.
Made them wear a yellow identity badge.

The Different colored licence plates actually, and this will be hard for you
to understand, make perfect sense if you are planning on the 'Palestinians'
to have their own country. Get the civil infrastructure systems in place
now which can be picked up by the 'Palestinians' once they get their own
country.

The Department of Defense

Oct 2, 2003, 4:49:02 PM10/2/03

"Count 1" <omnipi...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Dimwitted Gutty...... how the koran clouds the brain....

Count 1

Oct 2, 2003, 5:06:15 PM10/2/03

The Department of Defense <the...@ss.mil> wrote in message

Indeed. I wonder what prompted him to come back and spew his fantasies about
our mothers?

The Department of Defense

Oct 2, 2003, 5:03:32 PM10/2/03

> Indeed. I wonder what prompted him to come back and spew his fantasies
about
> our mothers?

Just following the example of the prophet....in his lust for Kafir
women......

gutrench

Oct 3, 2003, 4:17:51 AM10/3/03
"Count 1" <omnipi...@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:<bli2fh$c0vv7$1...@ID-130993.news.uni-berlin.de>...
> gutrench <nabb...@softhome.net> wrote in message
> > none <no...@none.none> wrote in message

> > > Maybe they want to identify the ones carrying the bombs.
> >
> > Like the Nazi did when they with the help of he Zionazi's made jews
> > wear the Star of David, with the word JUDE.
>
> No, that's more like what the Taliban did to Hindus living in Afghanistan.
> Made them wear a yellow identity badge.

Cunt1, because the Taliban are muslims, you assume, ASSUME, that I am
a fan of theirs. Actually they are Nazi scum, just like you.

> The Different colored licence plates actually, and this will be hard for you
> to understand, make perfect sense if you are planning on the 'Palestinians'
> to have their own country. Get the civil infrastructure systems in place
> now which can be picked up by the 'Palestinians' once they get their own
> country.

hahahahaahahhahahaa, hold on, hahahahahhahahahhahahahah, wait,
hahahahhahahaha
Your serious aren't you, hahahahahaha hehehehheh hohohhohohoho.

Yep makes sense to you. Black slaves were going on a package holiday
to America, all inclusive, and lots of exercise.

gutrench

Oct 3, 2003, 4:25:17 AM10/3/03
"The Department of Defense" <the...@ss.mil> wrote in message news:<3f7c90a5$1...@news.athenanews.com>...

Department of the Pedophile, what you like is celebrating the fact
that Zionazi soldiers shoot Palestinian babies.

What is your excuse for your brain being clouded, sorry I remember you
like thinking about young children being fucked and telling everyone
about your wet dream.

Read the Quran it is better for you, not the imaginative pap that you
post in defense of your rather ignorant position.

Oh and I am so hurt, you called me dimwitted....LOL

gutrench

Oct 3, 2003, 4:26:07 AM10/3/03
"Count 1" <omnipi...@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:<bli3j4$c91jb$1...@ID-130993.news.uni-berlin.de>...

OOOh your mother was th best of all Cunt1, the best of all.

gutrench

Oct 3, 2003, 4:27:10 AM10/3/03
"The Department of Defense" <the...@ss.mil> wrote in message news:<3f7c9...@news.athenanews.com>...

Yep and yours was very good too. Think of any other young children
being fucked, or is your fixation only on the Aisha fantasy.

Tilly

Oct 3, 2003, 4:55:05 AM10/3/03

It's not true. Israeli Arabs have the same colour number plates as Israeli
Jews.
Palestinians who live in the West Bank and Gaza have different number
plates, which is hardly surprising since they aren't Israelis.

Tilly.

--
bri...@hotmail.com

Count 1

Oct 3, 2003, 10:29:05 AM10/3/03

> "Count 1" <omnipi...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > gutrench <nabb...@softhome.net> wrote in message
> > > none <no...@none.none> wrote in message

> > > Like the Nazi did when they with the help of he Zionazi's made jews
> > > wear the Star of David, with the word JUDE.
> >
> > No, that's more like what the Taliban did to Hindus living in
Afghanistan.
> > Made them wear a yellow identity badge.
> >
> Cunt1, because the Taliban are muslims, you assume, ASSUME, that I am
> a fan of theirs.

No, there is nothing in my post that could lead you to that conclusion. I
was merely comparing like things.

Count 1

Oct 3, 2003, 10:35:48 AM10/3/03

> OOOh your mother was th best of all Cunt1, the best of all.

www.newamericancentury.org

Ilan Ramon

Oct 3, 2003, 11:34:28 AM10/3/03
"Count 1" <omnipi...@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:blk12s$d4el4$1...@ID-130993.news.uni-berlin.de...

> > OOOh your mother was th best of all Cunt1, the best of all.

big_abu...@hotmail.com (Abu-Alwafa) wrote in message news:<1fd84751.03100...@posting.google.com>...

Israel lax in stopping traffic in 'sex slaves'
JERUSALEM (AP) - About 3,000 women, mainly from the former Soviet Union, are
sold each year into Israel's sex industry, which takes in about $1 billion
annually, a parliamentary report said Sunday, slamming the country's justice
system for being lax on punishments.

The women, seeking to escape poverty at home, are usually smuggled in by
traffickers who promise them legitimate jobs. Once in Israel, they are sold
to pimps for between $3,000 and $6,000 each, the preliminary report said.

The women receive between $25-$30 per customer, of which the pimp takes
between 80 and 90%, the report said. The women work about 12 hours a day,
six or seven days a week and receive an average of 10 to 15 clients daily,
it added. Often, the women live in dismal conditions and sometimes they are
physically abused or live in fear of their pimps.

Israeli courts generally reach a plea bargain with the pimps and sentence
them to either a few months of community service or up to an average of two
years in prison, punishments which the committee said are too weak to serve
as deterrents.

It suggested that these crimes should have minimum prison sentences to deter
the sex traders, who often jail, blackmail and enslave the women.

In July 2001, a U.S. State Department report placed Israel on a black list
of countries whose laws don't meet U.S. criteria for dealing with this crime
and threatened economic sanctions.

Israel has reformed the law somewhat since then, but the committee said it
is not enough to confront the problem effectively.

In addition to changes in the law, the committee suggested an authority be
formed to fight the "war against trafficking in people."

http://www.usatoday.com/news/world/2002-12-08-israel-sex_x.htm

> [...]
> television owned by Prince AbdulAziz Ben Fahd. Al-Buraik said on the tape
> that the money raised would go to Palestinian fighters.
>
> The following are excerpts of the tape:
>
> On the situation in the Palestinian areas he said:
> Oh Believer, it's a wish, as much as it is pains, but we have hopes that the
> situation in Palestine will explode. No one dies before their day. How many
> Muslims have died in Chechnya, Bosnia, Kashmir, and Kosovo!!
>
> Is it too dear to us that among our honorable beloved die as martyrs? Their
> death dates were written before their birth. That they die as martyrs. "Say
> even if were at your home, those who will die will walk to their death."
>
> Which is a better choice, to die on your bed, or to die perseverant,
> fighting, not retreating. Which is better to suffer long before death many
> days, or taste death quickly?
>
> Which is better to suffer a slow death, or die as a martyr in your way to
> heaven. A death that you will be forgiven on the first drop of your blood.
>
> When life became perishes we started to drink humiliation many times over.
>
> Oh Palestinian Authority, don't you see that you are tested once or twice a
> year? Then you don't learned or repent.
>
> Isn't time yet to wage jihad, and call for holy war. Isn't time that Muslim
> countries which normalized relations with the Jews to cancel everything that
> happened from Madrid to Oslo, and Why River, which forbids the supplying of
> weapons to Muslims in Palestine?
>
> The agreements which canceled jihad, and disassociation from non-Muslims,
> should all be demolished.
>
> It's a call to close all embassies opened for the Jews in the land of Islam;
> it is call to end normalization with Israel.
>
> What international resolution that the Jew respected, prepared by
> Christians.
>
> On Jews and Christians he said:
> People should know that Jews are backed by the Christians, and the battle
> that we are going through is not with Jews only, but also with those who
> believe that Allah is a third in a Trinity, and those who said that Jesus is
> the son of Allah, and Allah is Jesus, the son of Mary.
>
> About America he said:
> I am against America until this life ends, until the Day of Judgment;
>
> I am against America even if the stone liquefies
>
> My hatred of America, if part of it was contained in the universe, it would
> collapse.
>
> She is the root of all evils, and wickedness on earth.
>
> Who else implanted the tyrants in our land, who else nurtured oppression?
>
> Oh Muslim Ummah don't take the Jews and Christians as allies.
> Jewish women as slaves he says:
> Muslim Brothers in Palestine, do not have any mercy neither compassion on
> the Jews, their blood, their money, their flesh. Their women are yours to
> take, legitimately. God made them yours. Why don't you enslave their women?
> Why don't you wage jihad? Why don't you pillage them?

WOW

Abu-Alwafa

Oct 3, 2003, 12:39:45 PM10/3/03

Clark Wilkins

Oct 3, 2003, 12:24:06 PM10/3/03
"Count 1" <omnipi...@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:<bli2fh$c0vv7$1...@ID-130993.news.uni-berlin.de>...

I guess it is hard to understand. Is there anyone out there who
believes that Israel has handed out different colored license plates
to Palestinians in anticipation of them getting their own country?
Because, if so, Israel must be planning to hand back Gaza as the
Palestinians there have the same colored plates. Still wish to stick
with this "story"?

::Clark::

Count 1

Oct 3, 2003, 12:53:22 PM10/3/03

Clark Wilkins <clwi...@prodigy.net> wrote in message

Absolutely. Since your little anecdote proved me right. Unless I missed
something.

gutrench

Oct 3, 2003, 3:58:09 PM10/3/03
"Count 1" <omnipi...@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:<blk0m9$de5ps$1...@ID-130993.news.uni-berlin.de>...

> gutrench <nabb...@softhome.net> wrote in message
> > "Count 1" <omnipi...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > > gutrench <nabb...@softhome.net> wrote in message

> > > No, that's more like what the Taliban did to Hindus living in
> Afghanistan.
> > > Made them wear a yellow identity badge.
> > >
> > Cunt1, because the Taliban are muslims, you assume, ASSUME, that I am
> > a fan of theirs.
>
> No, there is nothing in my post that could lead you to that conclusion. I
> was merely comparing like things.

Fine at least we agree on one thing they are scum

Count 1

Oct 3, 2003, 4:09:34 PM10/3/03

Yes. We all just wish you would save your venom for them and leave our
mothers out of it.

Can you do that? Can you elevate the quality of your posts?

not_over_the_hill

Oct 3, 2003, 4:51:52 PM10/3/03
On Fri, 3 Oct 2003 13:09:34 -0700, "Count 1" <omnipi...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

FWIW.... I agree with you on this one, Count.

The Department of Defense

Oct 4, 2003, 2:18:19 AM10/4/03

> Yep and yours was very good too. Think of any other young children
> being fucked, or is your fixation only on the Aisha fantasy.

Nope only the one that your prophet did.....

gutrench

Oct 4, 2003, 5:58:47 AM10/4/03
"Count 1" <omnipi...@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:<blkkko$d8v3f$1...@ID-130993.news.uni-berlin.de>...

Sorry Cunt1, the mother jibe hurts, but if you going to act like a
Cunt, you going to get called a Cunt and treated like one too.

Your ignorant, you forget your own insults and rudeness, so go fuck
yourself.

Can't handle the heat get out the kitchen, bitch. If you give it,
then take it..

By the way your scum too, your no better then the Taliban, your one
and the same, you thrive on death and murder of peoples for
ideological bullshit. Your defence for your position hatred and lies.