The Atheistic Agenda

gladys swager

Feb 3, 2015, 4:27:48 AM2/3/15
What I believe the intention of the Evolutionists,
from the immediate post WW 2 years,
was to undermine the Biblical scriptures
and then through the teachings of Psychologists and Scientists
there was the intention of bringing in better schools and homes
and hence societies through their teachings.

It just didn't work out their way!!

duke

Feb 3, 2015, 8:32:32 AM2/3/15
On Tue, 3 Feb 2015 01:27:47 -0800 (PST), gladys swager <gsw...@gmail.com>
wrote:
And you still have your tailbone because you keep forgetting that evolution is
God's way well revealed in nature.

the dukester, American-American

*****
Pope Paul VI
*****

Barry OGrady

Feb 3, 2015, 3:01:12 PM2/3/15
<gsw...@gmail.com> wrote:

>What I believe the intention of the Evolutionists,
>from the immediate post WW 2 years,
>was to undermine the Biblical scriptures
>and then through the teachings of Psychologists and Scientists
>there was the intention of bringing in better schools and homes
>and hence societies through their teachings.

Still waiting for that document.

>It just didn't work out their way!!

You said schools are better now.
You said evolution meets your requirements for being science.
You said creation is not science.

--
Richard Dawkins dies then turns God into an atheist!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TsVebAmoa98

gladys swager

Feb 3, 2015, 5:07:56 PM2/3/15
On Wednesday, February 4, 2015, duke wrote:
> On Tue, 3 Feb 2015, gladys swager wrote:
>
> >What I believe the intention of the Evolutionists,
> >from the immediate post WW 2 years,
> >was to undermine the Biblical scriptures
> >and then through the teachings of Psychologists and Scientists
> >there was the intention of bringing in better schools and homes
> >and hence societies through their teachings.
> >
> >It just didn't work out their way!!
>
> And you still have your tailbone because you keep forgetting that evolution is
> God's way well revealed in nature.

And spines have to come to an end one way or another.
The human spine ends within the body;
whereas the spines of apes/monkeys outside the body.
Signs of a common Designer, God Almighty.

Barry OGrady

Feb 3, 2015, 9:57:48 PM2/3/15
On Tue, 3 Feb 2015 14:07:55 -0800 (PST), gladys swager
<gsw...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Wednesday, February 4, 2015, duke wrote:
>> On Tue, 3 Feb 2015, gladys swager wrote:
>>
>> >What I believe the intention of the Evolutionists,
>> >from the immediate post WW 2 years,
>> >was to undermine the Biblical scriptures
>> >and then through the teachings of Psychologists and Scientists
>> >there was the intention of bringing in better schools and homes
>> >and hence societies through their teachings.

Still waiting for that document.

>> >It just didn't work out their way!!
>>
>> And you still have your tailbone because you keep forgetting that evolution is
>> God's way well revealed in nature.
>>
>And spines have to come to an end one way or another.
>The human spine ends within the body;
>whereas the spines of apes/monkeys outside the body.
>Signs of a common Designer, God Almighty.

gladys swager

Feb 3, 2015, 11:22:33 PM2/3/15
On Wednesday, February 4, 2015, Barry OGrady wrote:
> On Tue, 3 Feb 2015, gladys swager wrote:

> >> And you still have your tailbone because you keep forgetting
> >> that evolution is God's way well revealed in nature.
> >>
> >And spines have to come to an end one way or another.
> >The human spine ends within the body;
> >whereas the spines of apes/monkeys outside the body.
> >Signs of a common Designer, God Almighty.
>
> You said schools are better now.

From the 1960's there began a recovery from the post WW problems in some schools.
Class sizes were smaller, additional staff appointed, more teaching aids available,

> You said evolution meets your requirements for being science.
> You said creation is not science.

I said nothing of the sort on both those issues as you have given above.
Do you have reading problems or some mental incapacity in understanding.

It has been apparent to me for some time that
you are just treating this topic as a joke.
- possibly to persuade those of different opinions to those you hold to give up
so you 'can hold the floor'.

One day you may wake y up to yourself that you have been 'backing the wrong horse'.
For your own sake I trust that time will be earlier rather than later.

Barry OGrady

Feb 4, 2015, 4:16:28 AM2/4/15
On Tue, 3 Feb 2015 20:22:32 -0800 (PST), gladys swager
<gsw...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Wednesday, February 4, 2015, Barry OGrady wrote:

Still waiting for that document.

>> >And spines have to come to an end one way or another.
>> >The human spine ends within the body;
>> >whereas the spines of apes/monkeys outside the body.
>> >Signs of a common Designer, God Almighty.

Signs of a common designer that decided to use evolution.

>> You said schools are better now.
>
>From the 1960's there began a recovery from the post WW problems in some schools.
>Class sizes were smaller, additional staff appointed, more teaching aids available,

So the "atheist agenda" did work.

>> You said evolution meets your requirements for being science.
>> You said creation is not science.
>>
>I said nothing of the sort on both those issues as you have given above.

You said neither creation nor evolution is science but you also
said science needs to be able to be studied today and evolution
is being studied today.

>Do you have reading problems or some mental incapacity in understanding.

You say things you think sound good without thinking what they mean,
then you forget.

>It has been apparent to me for some time that
>you are just treating this topic as a joke.

Creation is a sick joke.

>- possibly to persuade those of different opinions to those you hold to give up
>so you 'can hold the floor'.

You seem to think if you can convince me you will spend less time
in purgatory.

>One day you may wake y up to yourself that you have been 'backing the wrong horse'.
>For your own sake I trust that time will be earlier rather than later.

I would like to free your from your tormentors but it seems you lack
the intelligence.

All you need know is that evolution is how we all got here
and
creation is made up religious nonsense.

Barry OGrady

Feb 4, 2015, 5:22:02 AM2/4/15

duke

Feb 4, 2015, 7:21:51 AM2/4/15
wrote:

>On Wednesday, February 4, 2015, duke wrote:
>> On Tue, 3 Feb 2015, gladys swager wrote:
>>
>> >What I believe the intention of the Evolutionists,
>> >from the immediate post WW 2 years,
>> >was to undermine the Biblical scriptures
>> >and then through the teachings of Psychologists and Scientists
>> >there was the intention of bringing in better schools and homes
>> >and hence societies through their teachings.
>> >
>> >It just didn't work out their way!!
>>
>> And you still have your tailbone because you keep forgetting that evolution is
>> God's way well revealed in nature.
>>
>And spines have to come to an end one way or another.
>The human spine ends within the body;

Not a few hundred thousand years ago. Your ancestors tail was much longer, but
evolved.

>whereas the spines of apes/monkeys outside the body.
>Signs of a common Designer, God Almighty.

You need to thank God and evolution for your shorter tail.

Barry OGrady

Feb 4, 2015, 10:30:46 PM2/4/15

gladys swager

Feb 5, 2015, 12:40:57 AM2/5/15
On Wednesday, February 4, 2015, duke wrote:
> On Tue, 3 Feb 2015, gladys swager wrote:

> >> And you still have your tailbone because you keep forgetting that
> >> evolution is God's way well revealed in nature.
> >>
> >And spines have to come to an end one way or another.
> >The human spine ends within the body;
>
> Not a few hundred thousand years ago.
> Your ancestor's tail was much longer, but evolved.

There are no skeletal remains of any of my ancestors in any of the world's museums to give you that information according to the knowledge of our forebears. So aren't you just talking through your hat

> >whereas the spines of apes/monkeys outside the body.
> >Signs of a common Designer, God Almighty.
>
> You need to thank God and evolution for your shorter tail.

Well, Duke, you know how 'to play the same tune';
You use the similarities that do exist to chorus
"Evolution, I know it happened ... up a 'ladder of life.'
I use the similarities that do exist to chorus
"Creation! I know God is great and wonderful."

Barry OGrady

Feb 5, 2015, 3:02:26 AM2/5/15
On Wed, 4 Feb 2015 21:40:56 -0800 (PST), gladys swager
<gsw...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Wednesday, February 4, 2015, duke wrote:

Gladys changed her mind on that at said it did work out for the
better.

>> >And spines have to come to an end one way or another.
>> >The human spine ends within the body;
>>
>> Not a few hundred thousand years ago.
>> Your ancestor's tail was much longer, but evolved.
>>
>There are no skeletal remains of any of my ancestors in any of the
>world's museums to give you that information according to the
>knowledge of our forebears.

There are remains of your ancestors in every museum as you
will see.

>So aren't you just talking through your hat.

You are talking through your arse.

>> >whereas the spines of apes/monkeys outside the body.
>> >Signs of a common Designer, God Almighty.

Signs of a designer that decided to use evolution.

>> You need to thank God and evolution for your shorter tail.
>>
>Well, Duke, you know how 'to play the same tune';
>You use the similarities that do exist to chorus
>"Evolution, I know it happened ... up a 'ladder of life.'
>I use the similarities that do exist to chorus
>"Creation! I know God is great and wonderful."

Evolution is the reason we all exist.

Creation is made up religious nonsense.

I dare you to visit a museum.

duke

Feb 5, 2015, 8:16:18 AM2/5/15
wrote:

>On Wednesday, February 4, 2015, duke wrote:

>> >And spines have to come to an end one way or another.
>> >The human spine ends within the body;
>>
>> Not a few hundred thousand years ago.
>> Your ancestor's tail was much longer, but evolved.

>There are no skeletal remains of any of my ancestors in any of the world's museums to give you that information according to the knowledge of our forebears. So aren't you just talking through your hat

You can't hide from what your ancestors looked like - a long tail for swinging
from the trees.

>> >whereas the spines of apes/monkeys outside the body.
>> >Signs of a common Designer, God Almighty.

>> You need to thank God and evolution for your shorter tail.

>Well, Duke, you know how 'to play the same tune';
>You use the similarities that do exist to chorus
>"Evolution, I know it happened ... up a 'ladder of life.'
>I use the similarities that do exist to chorus
>"Creation! I know God is great and wonderful."

History of the universe and everything in it has been declared by science to be
one big evolutionary event. God created all things 13.7 billion years ago and
then let it evolve.

Barry OGrady

Feb 5, 2015, 10:04:17 PM2/5/15

Barry OGrady

Feb 6, 2015, 1:50:32 AM2/6/15
“The God of the Old Testament is arguably the most unpleasant character in all fiction:
jealous and proud of it; a petty, unjust, unforgiving control-freak; a vindictive,
bloodthirsty ethnic cleanser; a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal
filicidal, pestilential, megalomaniacal, sadomasochistic, capriciously malevolent bully.”

-- Richard Dawkins, The God Delusion

Barry OGrady

Feb 6, 2015, 1:50:57 AM2/6/15
<gsw...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Wednesday, February 4, 2015, duke wrote:

Gladys changed her mind on that at said it did work out for the
better.

>> >And spines have to come to an end one way or another.
>> >The human spine ends within the body;
>>
>> Not a few hundred thousand years ago.
>> Your ancestor's tail was much longer, but evolved.
>>
>There are no skeletal remains of any of my ancestors in any of the
>world's museums to give you that information according to the
>knowledge of our forebears.

There are remains of your ancestors in every museum as you
will see.

>So aren't you just talking through your hat.

You are talking through your arse.

>> >whereas the spines of apes/monkeys outside the body.
>> >Signs of a common Designer, God Almighty.

Signs of a designer that decided to use evolution.

>> You need to thank God and evolution for your shorter tail.
>>
>Well, Duke, you know how 'to play the same tune';
>You use the similarities that do exist to chorus
>"Evolution, I know it happened ... up a 'ladder of life.'
>I use the similarities that do exist to chorus
>"Creation! I know God is great and wonderful."

duke

Feb 6, 2015, 7:42:05 AM2/6/15
On Tue, 3 Feb 2015 14:07:55 -0800 (PST), gladys swager <gsw...@gmail.com>
wrote:
Gladys hates the thought of being a former monkey.

duke

Feb 6, 2015, 7:43:09 AM2/6/15
She hates knowing the truth.