Yupiteru VT-225

Mike

Jan 21, 2004, 4:08:30 AM1/21/04
Hi All,

I have a Yuppi VT-225, secondhand with no manual. I have mastered all the
funcions except the Band Write and was wondering if anyone could enlighten
me on this and what precisel it does?

TIA

Mike
New Zealand

Jonathan Clough, Javiation, Bradford, UK (http://www.javiation.co.uk)

Jan 21, 2004, 5:40:14 AM1/21/04
In article <lkrPb.19068$9k7.3...@news.xtra.co.nz>, Mike
<inver...@xtra.co.nz> writes

>I have a Yuppi VT-225, secondhand with no manual. I have mastered all the
>funcions except the Band Write and was wondering if anyone could enlighten
>me on this and what precisel it does?

Used when programming search bank limits.

Extract from the '225 manual I wrote:

EXAMPLE
To program search Bank 6 to start at 138.15MHz & finish at 141.15MHz, in
FM Mode & 10KHz steps

1. Ensure you are in manual mode and not searching or scanning (In the
example below the set is tuned to 138.50MHz, Narrow FM in 10KHz
steps)
2. Press FUNCTION + BANDWRITE (The 10 banks at the top of the display
will flash)
3. Press 1 3 8 1 5 (The bottom limit/the frequency we wish to start at)
4. Press ENTER
5. Press 1 4 1 1 5 (The top limit/the frequency we wish to finish at)
6. Press ENTER
7. Press 6 (this is the bank we will store these limits in)
8. Press ENTER (If the "beep" is still on a double beep will sound to
indicate the above has been accepted the display will return to the
previous frequency in manual mode)

--
Cheers,
JC

Mike

Jan 23, 2004, 4:47:13 PM1/23/04
Hi Jonathan,

Thanks for the programming guide, no how do you start the Bank search?

Appreciated,

Mike

<Clo...@Javiation.co.uk> wrote in message

Jonathan Clough, Javiation, Bradford, UK (http://www.javiation.co.uk)

Jan 23, 2004, 5:32:27 PM1/23/04
In article <BDgQb.21565$9k7.3...@news.xtra.co.nz>, Mike
<inver...@xtra.co.nz> writes

>Thanks for the programming guide, no how do you start the Bank search?

Bank number then Search. 1 -> Search, 2 -> Search etc.

Robert J Mitchell

Jan 25, 2004, 11:05:44 AM1/25/04
If you want to search band 6 then hit 6 search and it will search
betqween the limits you set. I am assuminfg it works like my 7100 Yupiteru.
Good luck...

"Mike" <inver...@xtra.co.nz> wrote in message

---

Mike

Jan 26, 2004, 8:18:57 PM1/26/04
Gentlemen,

Thankyou for resolving this for me, your efforts are appreciated.

Mike
New Zealand

"Mike" <inver...@xtra.co.nz> wrote in message

daniel...@hotmail.ch