Sports grants program pork-barrelling gets worse

Dechucka

Jan 21, 2020, 4:12:41 PM1/21/20
Not only did McKenzie ignore the recommendations by Sport Australia for
almost half the successful projects funded in favour of pork-barrelling
electorates she wanted to win or protect but she gave $36 000 to a
gun-club she was a member of, to be fair the membership was a gift (or
maybe a bribe). More over this membership was not disclosed as it should
have been on her register of interest with the PM's Office.

The similarities with Kelly and the 'whiteboard sports funding scandal'
are stark and she got the flick all be it kicking and screaming iirc

https://www.smh.com.au/politics/federal/mckenzie-approved-36-000-for-shooting-club-without-saying-she-was-a-member-20200121-p53tbf.html

Petzl

Jan 21, 2020, 4:29:58 PM1/21/20
On Wed, 22 Jan 2020 08:12:33 +1100, Dechucka <Dech...@hotmail.com>
wrote:
Seems easonable, SMH shit paper shit slant.
Why give money to Labor/Greens electorates, stupid if they do.

Gladys for instance knows what she is doing and does it well
Before Liberal came to Campbelltown we had Labor near no trains buses
Hospitals

With electoral boundaries changing Labor got back doing nothing but
whinging and moaning about Liberal achievements

Neither State or Federal labor MP's live in their electorate, Greg
Warren lives in Camden State Liberal electorate.
Dr Mike Freelander MP lives in Federal Labor seat of Grayndler.
Neither speak to locals drive on road different police, schools,
doctors, etc both idiot snout and trotters in trough.
--
Petzl
They just weren’t doing Communism properly,

"It cannot be overstated,
Bolsheviks committed the greatest human slaughter
in modern history,and the fact that the world is
largely ignorant and uncaring about this fact is proof
that the global media are in the hands of the perpetrators"
:Russian Gulag survivor,
novelist, historian,
Nobel prize winner
short story writer.
A.Solzhenitsyn - Gulag Archipelago

Dechucka

Jan 21, 2020, 4:42:31 PM1/21/20
On 22/01/2020 8:29 am, Petzl wrote:
> On Wed, 22 Jan 2020 08:12:33 +1100, Dechucka <Dech...@hotmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Not only did McKenzie ignore the recommendations by Sport Australia for
>> almost half the successful projects funded in favour of pork-barrelling
>> electorates she wanted to win or protect but she gave $36 000 to a
>> gun-club she was a member of, to be fair the membership was a gift (or
>> maybe a bribe). More over this membership was not disclosed as it should
>> have been on her register of interest with the PM's Office.
>>
>> The similarities with Kelly and the 'whiteboard sports funding scandal'
>> are stark and she got the flick all be it kicking and screaming iirc
>>
>> https://www.smh.com.au/politics/federal/mckenzie-approved-36-000-for-shooting-club-without-saying-she-was-a-member-20200121-p53tbf.html
>
> Seems easonable, SMH shit paper shit slant.
> Why give money to Labor/Greens electorates, stupid if they do.

Mainly because it is not their money it is our money (well those who pay
taxes, same source as your Center-link payments), the money was meant to
be spent on the recommendations of Sports Australia which looked at the
merit of each program and divvied up the money with the most meritorious
given priority. It wasn't it was used for pork-barrelling. Something you
approve of. Stunk when Kelly did it stinks now

snip irrelevant babbling trying to move this off-topic

Petzl

Jan 21, 2020, 5:01:01 PM1/21/20
On Wed, 22 Jan 2020 08:42:24 +1100, Dechucka <Dech...@hotmail.com>
wrote:
Anything done for a Labor/Greens electorate is just white-anted, why
do it?
--
Petzl
Mark Latham has seen the light

ALWAYS Vote oligarchies Coalition, Labor, "Greens"
*LAST*, Federal State and Council!

Dechucka

Jan 21, 2020, 5:08:32 PM1/21/20
I don't approve of Ministers using my money against the recommendations
of the relevant authorities for pork-barrelling. I don't approve of
Ministers not declaring interests to the PM re clubs she is making
grants to.

Petzl

Jan 21, 2020, 5:47:08 PM1/21/20
On Wed, 22 Jan 2020 09:08:25 +1100, Dechucka <Dech...@hotmail.com>
How you even know that is being done?
You are in a Liberal area both federal and state.
What sports facilities you got that Campbelltown Labor state and
federal hasn't?
https://www.campbelltown.nsw.gov.au/ServicesandFacilities/CampbelltownSportsStadium
--
Petzl
Labor "Greens" are Termites.

Dechucka

Jan 21, 2020, 6:13:23 PM1/21/20
There was a big Auditor Generals report showing that pork-barrelling
occurred as McKenzie went against the recommendations of Sports
Australia. It has been all over the news for a week now, try and keep up
with the political news if you're posting to aus.pol.

> You are in a Liberal area both federal and state.

Such safe seats that we don't get any money from the pork-barrel :-(

> What sports facilities you got that Campbelltown Labor state and
> federal hasn't?
> https://www.campbelltown.nsw.gov.au/ServicesandFacilities/CampbelltownSportsStadium

What are you on about? Read the report. The grant I loved was to The
Mosman Rowing Club (pecuniary interest declaration I'm a member) in
Abbott's old electorate of $500 000 for ...... who knows what. A very
wealthy club who gets a massive grant to try and bolster Abbott's
reelection chances. Obvious massive fail btw

news18

Jan 21, 2020, 6:46:23 PM1/21/20
On Wed, 22 Jan 2020 08:29:54 +1100, Petzl wrote:

> On Wed, 22 Jan 2020 08:12:33 +1100, Dechucka <Dech...@hotmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>>Not only did McKenzie ignore the recommendations by Sport Australia for
>>almost half the successful projects funded in favour of pork-barrelling
>>electorates she wanted to win or protect but she gave $36 000 to a
>>gun-club she was a member of, to be fair the membership was a gift (or
>>maybe a bribe). More over this membership was not disclosed as it should
>>have been on her register of interest with the PM's Office.
>>
>>The similarities with Kelly and the 'whiteboard sports funding scandal'
>>are stark and she got the flick all be it kicking and screaming iirc
>>
>>https://www.smh.com.au/politics/federal/mckenzie-approved-36-000-for-
shooting-club-without-saying-she-was-a-member-20200121-p53tbf.html

> Seems easonable, SMH shit paper shit slant.
> Why give money to Labor/Greens electorates, stupid if they do.

Yep, you are definitely a rancid corrupt bastard.

> Gladys for instance knows what she is doing and does it well Before
> Liberal came to Campbelltown we had Labor near no trains buses Hospitals

Lol, we had all of those and they catered for the needs of the local
community. Now, under Gladys, many services have been moved away. Do not
get sick under gladys as you must be able to drive long distances to
other hospitals not in the area.

> With electoral boundaries changing Labor got back doing nothing but
> whinging and moaning about Liberal achievements

Lack there off.

> Neither State or Federal labor MP's live in their electorate, Greg
> Warren lives in Camden State Liberal electorate.
> Dr Mike Freelander MP lives in Federal Labor seat of Grayndler. Neither
> speak to locals drive on road different police, schools, doctors, etc
> both idiot snout and trotters in trough.

As you said, gladys keeps changing the boundaries. Both have lived and
worked in this area for decades. PS Have you forgotten john howards pick
who didn't even know which parts of campbelltown were in his electorate.
Understandable as he lived on the north shore,

news18

Jan 21, 2020, 6:48:31 PM1/21/20
On Wed, 22 Jan 2020 08:42:24 +1100, Dechucka wrote:

> On 22/01/2020 8:29 am, Petzl wrote:
>> On Wed, 22 Jan 2020 08:12:33 +1100, Dechucka <Dech...@hotmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Not only did McKenzie ignore the recommendations by Sport Australia
>>> for almost half the successful projects funded in favour of
>>> pork-barrelling electorates she wanted to win or protect but she gave
>>> $36 000 to a gun-club she was a member of, to be fair the membership
>>> was a gift (or maybe a bribe). More over this membership was not
>>> disclosed as it should have been on her register of interest with the
>>> PM's Office.
>>>
>>> The similarities with Kelly and the 'whiteboard sports funding
>>> scandal'
>>> are stark and she got the flick all be it kicking and screaming iirc
>>>
>>> https://www.smh.com.au/politics/federal/mckenzie-approved-36-000-for-
shooting-club-without-saying-she-was-a-member-20200121-p53tbf.html

>> Seems easonable, SMH shit paper shit slant.
>> Why give money to Labor/Greens electorates, stupid if they do.
>
> Mainly because it is not their money it is our money (well those who pay
> taxes, same source as your Center-link payments), the money was meant to
> be spent on the recommendations of Sports Australia which looked at the
> merit of each program and divvied up the money with the most meritorious
> given priority.

Sports australia has a legal basis and power to make grants.

> It wasn't it was used for pork-barrelling.
There is no legal basis for a federal minister to make decisions about
funding sports clubs.

news18

Jan 21, 2020, 6:51:47 PM1/21/20
Irrelevant.

> https://www.campbelltown.nsw.gov.au/ServicesandFacilities/
CampbelltownSportsStadium

That massive subsidy to commercial entertainment comes out of my rates.
Sadly lacks in parking facilities as local residents learn each weekend.
then there is the continual mindless droning of commentarty all the time.

Petzl

Jan 21, 2020, 7:11:32 PM1/21/20
On Wed, 22 Jan 2020 10:13:15 +1100, Dechucka <Dech...@hotmail.com>
This was money for a World/international club, Abbott was offered to
be parachuted to a more safe electorate, he refused as did Howard.

>> You are in a Liberal area both federal and state.
>
>Such safe seats that we don't get any money from the pork-barrel :-(

Angus Taylor got $80 million
https://www.michaelwest.com.au/barnaby-joyce-angus-taylor-australia-and-the-caribbean/
https://is.gd/GbFrWl

>> What sports facilities you got that Campbelltown Labor state and
>> federal hasn't?
>> https://www.campbelltown.nsw.gov.au/ServicesandFacilities/CampbelltownSportsStadium
>
>What are you on about? Read the report. The grant I loved was to The
>Mosman Rowing Club (pecuniary interest declaration I'm a member) in
>Abbott's old electorate of $500 000 for ...... who knows what. A very
>wealthy club who gets a massive grant to try and bolster Abbott's
>reelection chances. Obvious massive fail btw

This is Australia's Centre for rowing

Dechucka

Jan 21, 2020, 7:26:55 PM1/21/20
Now you're just going off with the fairies

>>> You are in a Liberal area both federal and state.
>>
>> Such safe seats that we don't get any money from the pork-barrel :-(
>>
> Angus Taylor got $80 million
> https://www.michaelwest.com.au/barnaby-joyce-angus-taylor-australia-and-the-caribbean/
> https://is.gd/GbFrWl

So nothing logical or coherent to add

>>> What sports facilities you got that Campbelltown Labor state and
>>> federal hasn't?
>>> https://www.campbelltown.nsw.gov.au/ServicesandFacilities/CampbelltownSportsStadium
>>
>> What are you on about? Read the report. The grant I loved was to The
>> Mosman Rowing Club (pecuniary interest declaration I'm a member) in
>> Abbott's old electorate of $500 000 for ...... who knows what. A very
>> wealthy club who gets a massive grant to try and bolster Abbott's
>> reelection chances. Obvious massive fail btw
>
> This is Australia's Centre for rowing

So nothing logical or coherent to add

Dechucka

Jan 21, 2020, 7:27:48 PM1/21/20
So it seems

Petzl

Jan 21, 2020, 8:02:09 PM1/21/20
On Tue, 21 Jan 2020 23:51:46 -0000 (UTC), news18 <new...@woa.com.au>
Train Station buses as well as a bridge why you need a car space?

That's one train load of the "free parking brigade".

The next 2000 train passengers leave in another 10 minutes!

Reality 1 car 1 passenger,
1 car space
1 big "bendy" bus 150 passengers no need for day parking,
"norm" bus 80 passengers no need for day parking
Buses park a short walk under cover, from station
1 train 2000 passengers, from 2000 car spaces leaving every 10 minutes

Get rid of the free parking brigade altogether
Making local residents life hell. destroying lawns, blocking road
driveways, noise

Petzl

Jan 21, 2020, 8:04:14 PM1/21/20
On Tue, 21 Jan 2020 23:46:16 -0000 (UTC), news18 <new...@woa.com.au>
You blind? Or worse gone "funny"?

Fran

Jan 21, 2020, 9:38:37 PM1/21/20
Yep. She should go. Better if she did so voluntarily but if not, she
needs to be pushed.

news18

Jan 22, 2020, 12:15:15 AM1/22/20
On Wed, 22 Jan 2020 12:02:08 +1100, Petzl wrote:

> On Tue, 21 Jan 2020 23:51:46 -0000 (UTC), news18 <new...@woa.com.au>
> wrote:
>
>>On Wed, 22 Jan 2020 09:47:05 +1100, Petzl wrote:
>>

>>> https://www.campbelltown.nsw.gov.au/ServicesandFacilities/
>>CampbelltownSportsStadium
>>
>>That massive subsidy to commercial entertainment comes out of my rates.
>>Sadly lacks in parking facilities as local residents learn each weekend.
>>then there is the continual mindless droning of commentarty all the
>>time.
>
> Train Station buses as well as a bridge why you need a car space?

Most locals can not use the train to get there, unless they first wait
15-45 minutes for a bus to Campbelltoen station which takes up to 45
minutes then wait up to 60 minutes for a train to travel the one station
to Leumeah station, then walk around the grounds to the gate on the other
side. Yerp, that is well planned public transport by gladys.

> The next 2000 train passengers leave in another 10 minutes!

In your dream. Lol, youve never travelled by train have you, especially
not recently. Not to mention the return journey which gets worse of an
evening.

> Reality 1 car 1 passenger,
> 1 car space 1 big "bendy" bus 150 passengers no need for day parking,
> "norm" bus 80 passengers no need for day parking Buses park a short walk
> under cover, from station 1 train 2000 passengers, from 2000 car spaces
> leaving every 10 minutes

Irrelevant, but first you are talking about trains, then switch to buses
and forget to mention the totasl abscence of co-ordinatin by bus services
here where 60 minutes at bus changeover is usual.

> Get rid of the free parking brigade altogether Making local residents
> life hell. destroying lawns, blocking road driveways, noise

did you thing angus ws going to give you free parking at the station.
Hahahahaha.

news18

Jan 22, 2020, 12:18:18 AM1/22/20
We have met both our local members, in public and at home. When we mety
the previous reps they were cringers, one of who could not function away
from the bottle.

Petzl

Jan 22, 2020, 12:40:07 AM1/22/20
On Wed, 22 Jan 2020 05:15:14 -0000 (UTC), news18 <new...@woa.com.au>
more deceptive crap, my computer tells me to the minute when a bus is
arriving. I never have to "wait"

>> Get rid of the free parking brigade altogether Making local residents
>> life hell. destroying lawns, blocking road driveways, noise
>
>did you thing angus ws going to give you free parking at the station.
>Hahahahaha.

Yes, Would use it to block Appin road so his free parking brigade
can't fill the parking spaces as they do now.
Over 80% of parking spaces are filled by his electorate.
https://ibb.co/7bgWvNG

Reality 1 car 1 passenger,
1 car space
1 big "bendy" bus 150 passengers no need for day parking,
"norm" bus 80 passengers no need for day parking
Buses park a short walk under cover, from station
1 train 2000 passengers, from 2000 car spaces leaving every 10 minutes

Get rid of the free parking brigade altogether
Making local residents life hell. destroying lawns, blocking road
driveways, noise

Petzl

Jan 22, 2020, 3:02:05 AM1/22/20
On Wed, 22 Jan 2020 05:18:17 -0000 (UTC), news18 <new...@woa.com.au>
wrote:

>On Wed, 22 Jan 2020 12:04:11 +1100, Petzl wrote:
>
>> On Tue, 21 Jan 2020 23:46:16 -0000 (UTC), news18 <new...@woa.com.au>
>> wrote:
>
>>>As you said, gladys keeps changing the boundaries. Both have lived and
>>>worked in this area for decades. PS Have you forgotten john howards pick
>>>who didn't even know which parts of campbelltown were in his electorate.
>>>Understandable as he lived on the north shore,
>>
>> You blind? Or worse gone "funny"?
>
>We have met both our local members, in public and at home. When we mety
>the previous reps they were cringers, one of who could not function away
>from the bottle.

So neither of our State or federal members can vote in the electorates
they supposedly represent?

would you vote for my snout and trotters for the trough, if I were
drinking Mai Tai's from Oahu, Hawaii?
--
Petzl

Australian Politician
when you’re driving along a country road
and you come across a fence post with a turtle
balanced on top,
that’s called a fencepost turtle

You know he didn’t get up there by himself,
he definitely doesn’t belong up there,
he doesn’t know what to do while he is up there,
and you just gotta wonder what kind of dill
put him up there in the first place!

jonz

Jan 22, 2020, 3:54:16 AM1/22/20
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You`re railing against P/B one minute, then frowning coz ya miss out...Wow.

Dechucka

Jan 22, 2020, 5:24:38 AM1/22/20
No I'm not I'm stating a fact. You're making stupid assumptions WOW

snip

news18

Jan 22, 2020, 6:40:39 AM1/22/20
On Wed, 22 Jan 2020 16:40:04 +1100, Petzl wrote:

snip straw.
back to the pork barrelling, we know it was pork barrelling as money was
handed out by lieberal candidate and not the Labor member of parliament.

news18

Jan 22, 2020, 6:43:20 AM1/22/20
On Wed, 22 Jan 2020 19:02:01 +1100, Petzl wrote:

> On Wed, 22 Jan 2020 05:18:17 -0000 (UTC), news18 <new...@woa.com.au>
> wrote:
>
>>On Wed, 22 Jan 2020 12:04:11 +1100, Petzl wrote:
>>

>>> You blind? Or worse gone "funny"?
>>
>>We have met both our local members, in public and at home. When we mety
>>the previous reps they were cringers, one of who could not function away
>>from the bottle.
>
> So neither of our State or federal members can vote in the electorates
> they supposedly represent?

The point is whether they were in their electorate when they first were
elected.

> would you vote for my snout and trotters for the trough, if I were
> drinking Mai Tai's from Oahu, Hawaii?

Not something I consider.

Petzl

Jan 22, 2020, 12:43:41 PM1/22/20
On Wed, 22 Jan 2020 11:40:38 -0000 (UTC), news18 <new...@woa.com.au>
wrote:
Being realistic, anything done for safe Labor/Green seats by Liberals
is shat upon by Labor/Green stooges who have never done anything in
their electorates except maybe got arrested for criminal activity.

Petzl

Jan 22, 2020, 1:04:02 PM1/22/20
On Wed, 22 Jan 2020 11:43:19 -0000 (UTC), news18 <new...@woa.com.au>
wrote:

>On Wed, 22 Jan 2020 19:02:01 +1100, Petzl wrote:
>
>> On Wed, 22 Jan 2020 05:18:17 -0000 (UTC), news18 <new...@woa.com.au>
>> wrote:

>>>We have met both our local members, in public and at home. When we mety
>>>the previous reps they were cringers, one of who could not function away
>>>from the bottle.
>>
>> So neither of our State or federal members can vote in the electorates
>> they supposedly represent?
>
>The point is whether they were in their electorate when they first were
>elected.

How long ago was that?
Greg Warren was a Camden Councilor never lived in Campbelltown in 2011
when first elected

Dr Mike Freelander did have a practice in Campbelltown, not sure where
he lived till after election which turned out to be Newtown, Anthony
Albanese's electorate

>> would you vote for my snout and trotters for the trough, if I were
>> drinking Mai Tai's from Oahu, Hawaii?
>
>Not something I consider.

At least I would see you better than OK, your Schloss could even be in
Switzerland with servants.

Politics have created a religion of "quid pro quo"
Yanks seem best at it

Joe Biden's son zero track record for job in a languages he don't
speak. thrown out of navy for coke, turned in a rental with crack
pipes in it,hid from a process server for getting a girl pregnant to
avoid child support, in five days with dad on Chinese trip was paid
US$1.5 bill

news18

Jan 22, 2020, 7:48:01 PM1/22/20
On Thu, 23 Jan 2020 04:43:38 +1100, Petzl wrote:

> On Wed, 22 Jan 2020 11:40:38 -0000 (UTC), news18 <new...@woa.com.au>
> wrote:
>
>>On Wed, 22 Jan 2020 16:40:04 +1100, Petzl wrote:
>>
>>snip straw.
>>back to the pork barrelling, we know it was pork barrelling as money was
>>handed out by lieberal candidate and not the Labor member of parliament.
>
> Being realistic, anything done for safe Labor/Green seats by Liberals is
> shat upon by Labor/Green stooges who have never done anything in their
> electorates except maybe got arrested for criminal activity.

Oh, you were mates with Eddie?

news18

Jan 22, 2020, 7:50:32 PM1/22/20
On Thu, 23 Jan 2020 05:03:58 +1100, Petzl wrote:

> On Wed, 22 Jan 2020 11:43:19 -0000 (UTC), news18 <new...@woa.com.au>
> wrote:
>
>>On Wed, 22 Jan 2020 19:02:01 +1100, Petzl wrote:
>>

>>> would you vote for my snout and trotters for the trough, if I were
>>> drinking Mai Tai's from Oahu, Hawaii?
>>
>>Not something I consider.
>
> At least I would see you better than OK, your Schloss could even be in
> Switzerland with servants.

We have a couple of "servnts' but they are sadly remiss in their duties.
Just spend all day lolling about.

Petzl

Jan 22, 2020, 8:25:19 PM1/22/20
On Thu, 23 Jan 2020 00:48:00 -0000 (UTC), news18 <new...@woa.com.au>
wrote:

>On Thu, 23 Jan 2020 04:43:38 +1100, Petzl wrote:
>
>> On Wed, 22 Jan 2020 11:40:38 -0000 (UTC), news18 <new...@woa.com.au>
>> wrote:
>>
>>>On Wed, 22 Jan 2020 16:40:04 +1100, Petzl wrote:
>>>
>>>snip straw.
>>>back to the pork barrelling, we know it was pork barrelling as money was
>>>handed out by lieberal candidate and not the Labor member of parliament.
>>
>> Being realistic, anything done for safe Labor/Green seats by Liberals is
>> shat upon by Labor/Green stooges who have never done anything in their
>> electorates except maybe got arrested for criminal activity.
>
>Oh, you were mates with Eddie?

Who wasn't.

Fran

Jan 23, 2020, 12:21:40 AM1/23/20
On 23/01/2020 11:48 am, news18 wrote:
> On Thu, 23 Jan 2020 04:43:38 +1100, Petzl wrote:
>
>> On Wed, 22 Jan 2020 11:40:38 -0000 (UTC), news18 <new...@woa.com.au>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> On Wed, 22 Jan 2020 16:40:04 +1100, Petzl wrote:
>>>
>>> snip straw.
>>> back to the pork barrelling, we know it was pork barrelling as money was
>>> handed out by lieberal candidate and not the Labor member of parliament.
>>
>> Being realistic, anything done for safe Labor/Green seats by Liberals

Since there is only ONE Green seat, I has to wonder why the moron called
pretzel keeps banging on and on and on about Greens.

Ned Latham

Jan 23, 2020, 12:38:58 AM1/23/20
The ugky sow, aka the nad cow, posting as "Fran", wrote:

> I has to wonder

Wazzat? Pig English?

Petzl

Jan 23, 2020, 1:28:43 AM1/23/20
On Thu, 23 Jan 2020 16:21:39 +1100, Fran <f2r2...@loonynutters.com>
wrote:

>On 23/01/2020 11:48 am, news18 wrote:
>> On Thu, 23 Jan 2020 04:43:38 +1100, Petzl wrote:

>>> Being realistic, anything done for safe Labor/Green seats by Liberals
>
>Since there is only ONE Green seat, I has to wonder why the moron called
>pretzel keeps banging on and on and on about Greens.

Because vote 1 in the box is a vote for the "Greens" next.

>>>is shat upon by Labor/Green stooges who have never done anything in their
>>> electorates except maybe got arrested for criminal activity.
>>
>> Oh, you were mates with Eddie?

Ördög

Jan 23, 2020, 1:57:49 AM1/23/20
Petz

> Fran:
>> news18
>>> Petzl

>>Since there is only ONE Green seat, I has to wonder why the moron called
>>pretzel keeps banging on and on and on about Greens.
>>
> Because vote 1 in the box is a vote for the "Greens" next.

You were on record not so long ago about demanding the vote for PH/ON
using the same method.

Anyhow, the "vote 1 Greens" has only produced a single House of Reps
member so your paranoid and hate filled anti-Greens overflow into Usenet
can only be justified using your village idiot status.

/snip/

--
Ördög (Your scary shadow that says "Booo" in the dark)
Don't argue with the alt-right terrorism apologist/supporters, the

They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience!
<http://www.loonwatch.com/category/anti-loons/>

Petzl

Jan 23, 2020, 2:17:21 AM1/23/20
On Thu, 23 Jan 2020 06:57:48 +0000 (UTC), Ördög
<de...@your.scary.shadow.edu> wrote:

>Petz
>
>> Fran:
>>> news18

>>>Since there is only ONE Green seat, I has to wonder why the moron called
>>>pretzel keeps banging on and on and on about Greens.
>>>
>> Because vote 1 in the box is a vote for the "Greens" next.
>
>You were on record not so long ago about demanding the vote for PH/ON
>using the same method.
>
>Anyhow, the "vote 1 Greens" has only produced a single House of Reps
>member so your paranoid and hate filled anti-Greens overflow into Usenet
>can only be justified using your village idiot status.
>
>/snip/

"Greens" ONLY get seats because of oligarchies, Coalition, Labor put
them on their preferences.

Most voters only put "1" in the ballot paper box for oligarchies
Coalition or Labor. Then go to, or back to the pub.

news18

Jan 23, 2020, 2:37:04 AM1/23/20
On Thu, 23 Jan 2020 18:17:19 +1100, Petzl wrote:

> Most voters only put "1" in the ballot paper box for oligarchies
> Coalition or Labor. Then go to, or back to the pub.

So if their 1 doesn't win outright, their vote is discarded.

Petzl

Jan 23, 2020, 2:42:39 AM1/23/20
On Thu, 23 Jan 2020 07:37:03 -0000 (UTC), news18 <new...@woa.com.au>
wrote:
not if the 1 is for oligarchies Coalition or Labor in senate box
--
Petzl
The Christian belief and fact is Moslems are deceived.

Ördög

Jan 23, 2020, 2:46:29 AM1/23/20
Petz

> Ördög
>> Petz
>>> Fran

>>> Because vote 1 in the box is a vote for the "Greens" next.
>>
>> You were on record not so long ago about demanding the vote for PH/ON
>> using the same method.
>>
>> Anyhow, the "vote 1 Greens" has only produced a single House of Reps
>> member so your paranoid and hate filled anti-Greens overflow into
>> Usenet can only be justified using your village idiot status.
>>
>> /snip/
>
> "Greens" ONLY get seats because ...

...certain electorates are sick and tired of the hard-right anto social
and environmental vandalism politics.

> Most voters only put "1" in the ballot paper box ...
> Then ... back to the pub.

Get it into your idiotic head..."Most people" ain't that alcoholic
village idiot Petz.

> "It cannot be overstated ...

1 Petz is the village idiot

2 A.Solzhenitsyn is not nor ever was a historian

3 His axe grinding loaded historical "fiction" IS NOT accurate history

Next phantasm!

Petzl

Jan 23, 2020, 3:11:29 AM1/23/20
Not met anyone except the "Greens", who is not pro-environment in
their own way.

"Greens" a communist party, have done the most environmental harm in
Australia

>> Most voters only put "1" in the ballot paper box ...
>> Then ... back to the pub.
>
>Get it into your idiotic head..."Most people" ain't that alcoholic
>village idiot Petz.

Those that vote Labor in Campbelltown and Macarthur are.

Why Labor put Housing commission in one area

>> "It cannot be overstated ...
>
>1 Petz is the village idiot
>
>2 A.Solzhenitsyn is not nor ever was a historian

According to Wikipedia and the Encyclopedia Britannica he was

>3 His axe grinding loaded historical "fiction" IS NOT accurate history

Not according to Historians, History a subject he taught in a number
of Universities as a Professor of History.

>Next phantasm!

You are deluded and deny the truth with outright lies.

Fran

Jan 23, 2020, 3:16:59 AM1/23/20
On 23/01/2020 5:57 pm, Ördög wrote:
> Petz
>
>> Fran:
>>> news18

>>> Since there is only ONE Green seat, I has to wonder why the moron called
>>> pretzel keeps banging on and on and on about Greens.
>>>
>> Because vote 1 in the box is a vote for the "Greens" next.

And that comments shows the usual woosh from pretzel. You're a bloody
idiot pretzel.

> You were on record not so long ago about demanding the vote for PH/ON
> using the same method.
>
> Anyhow, the "vote 1 Greens" has only produced a single House of Reps
> member so your paranoid and hate filled anti-Greens overflow into Usenet
> can only be justified using your village idiot status.

:-))

Ned Latham

Jan 23, 2020, 3:32:21 AM1/23/20
The ugly sow, aka the mad cow, posting as "Fran", wrote:

> And that comments shows the usual woosh

Oh, look. More Pig English.

Petzl

Jan 23, 2020, 3:39:05 AM1/23/20
On Thu, 23 Jan 2020 19:16:55 +1100, Fran <f2r2...@loonynutters.com>
wrote:

>On 23/01/2020 5:57 pm, Ördög wrote:
>> Petz
>>
>>> Fran:

>>> Because vote 1 in the box is a vote for the "Greens" next.
>
>And that comments shows the usual woosh from pretzel. You're a bloody
>idiot pretzel.

You say that to all who are clever and more decent than you.
Then plonk them and only reply to heavily edited rewriten from
Ordog/Dechucker

>> You were on record not so long ago about demanding the vote for PH/ON
>> using the same method.
>>
>> Anyhow, the "vote 1 Greens" has only produced a single House of Reps
>> member so your paranoid and hate filled anti-Greens overflow into Usenet
>> can only be justified using your village idiot status.
>
>:-))

Bandt member of the Left Alliance,

Dechucka

Jan 23, 2020, 3:42:11 AM1/23/20
On 23/01/2020 12:25 pm, Petzl wrote:
> On Thu, 23 Jan 2020 00:48:00 -0000 (UTC), news18 <new...@woa.com.au>
> wrote:
>
>> On Thu, 23 Jan 2020 04:43:38 +1100, Petzl wrote:

>>> Being realistic, anything done for safe Labor/Green seats by Liberals is
>>> shat upon by Labor/Green stooges who have never done anything in their
>>> electorates except maybe got arrested for criminal activity.
>>
>> Oh, you were mates with Eddie?
>
> Who wasn't.

Me

Ördög

Jan 23, 2020, 4:05:56 AM1/23/20
Petzl declared

> Ördög
Apparently you haven't met many people outside the Shitboxville pub's
gutters where you regularly find yourself after emptying your daily five
to six goon bags.

And I am convinced you have never met any Green's either.

> "Greens" a communist party,

Only in your inebriated Goonbag fumes induced fantasies.

> ...the most environmental harm in Australia

Well, ON drones and the Nationals are the prime environmental vandals
closely followed by the neo-liberal, at all cost free-marketer mob from
the Lie-berals.

>>> Most voters only put "1" in the ballot paper box ...
>>> Then ... back to the pub.
>>
>> Get it into your idiotic head..."Most people" ain't that alcoholic
>> village idiot Petz.
>
> Those that vote Labor in Campbelltown and Macarthur are.

Their sobriety is firmly proven by their successful resistance to voting
for ON and similar hard right scumbags at the ballot box.

SO!
"It cannot be overstated ...

1 Petz is the village idiot

2 A.Solzhenitsyn is not now nor ever was a historian

3 His axe grinding loaded historical "fiction" IS NOT accurate history

> Not according to Historians,

Keep on dreaming.

> History a subject he taught in a number of Universities as a Professor
of History.

And that is why no properly accredited historians would even remotely
consider Solzhenitsyn as their academic peer.

Next phantasm!

> You are deluded and deny the truth with outright lies.

Stop projecting, Petz dear!

Ördög

Jan 23, 2020, 4:17:48 AM1/23/20
Petz

/snip/
> Bandt member of the Left Alliance,

BS. Stop listening to the voices in your head.
He is a member of the Greens.

But even if he was from the Left Alliance (which he is definitely NOT)
why would that matter if he was democratically elected into office.
Don't you approve of democracy, Petz dear?

BTW the Left Alliance is far from a homogeneous organisation. It covers a
lot of different Left ideologies from the politically moderate but
activism oriented centre-left to extreme left anarchists end of the
political spectrum.

Next extreme idiocy!

Ned Latham

Jan 23, 2020, 4:20:24 AM1/23/20
The ugly sow's lapdog, aka the Foreskin Peeler (you know, that
cowardly retard that sometimes calls itself "Ördög") "thinks"
that academic qualifications are proof of academic disqualification...
> Petzl wrote:
> >
> > History a subject he taught in a number of Universities as a Professor
> > of History.
>
> And that is why no properly accredited historians would even remotely
> consider Solzhenitsyn as their academic peer.

Yair, yair. And your communism is why no communist would ever even remotely
consider you as their political peer, right?

You need to get off the red cordial, you retard, and back on the lithium.

Ned Latham

Jan 23, 2020, 5:12:39 AM1/23/20
The ugly sow's lapdog, aka the Foreskin Peeler (you know, that
cowardly retard that sometimes calls itself "Ördög") "thinks"
its copycatting won't show up what an unimaginative dolt it
is...

> Petzl wrote:
> >
> > Bandt member of the Left Alliance,
>
> BS. Stop listening to the voices in your head.

Well done, Yap-Yap! It only took you a few years to learn that
one! You *are* a clever little retard, ain'tcha!

> Next extreme idiocy!

Yer gonne bounce around your rubber room?

news18

Jan 23, 2020, 6:39:08 AM1/23/20
On Thu, 23 Jan 2020 18:42:37 +1100, Petzl wrote:

> On Thu, 23 Jan 2020 07:37:03 -0000 (UTC), news18 <new...@woa.com.au>
> wrote:
>
>>On Thu, 23 Jan 2020 18:17:19 +1100, Petzl wrote:
>>

>>> Most voters only put "1" in the ballot paper box for oligarchies
>>> Coalition or Labor. Then go to, or back to the pub.
>>
>>So if their 1 doesn't win outright, their vote is discarded.
>>
> not if the 1 is for oligarchies Coalition or Labor in senate box

You really are stupid. We do you keep demonstrating it. If their votes
doesn't win outright it gets discarded.

Ned Latham

Jan 23, 2020, 12:10:29 PM1/23/20
news18 wrote:
> Petzl wrote:
> > news18 wrote:

> > > So if their 1 doesn't win outright, their vote is discarded.
> >
> > not if the 1 is for oligarchies Coalition or Labor in senate box
>
> You really are stupid. We do you keep demonstrating it. If their votes
> doesn't win outright it gets discarded.

You nevewr heard of proportionasl voting? Prefernce deals?

Petzl

Jan 23, 2020, 3:02:21 PM1/23/20
On Thu, 23 Jan 2020 11:38:58 -0000 (UTC), news18 <new...@woa.com.au>
wrote:

>On Thu, 23 Jan 2020 18:42:37 +1100, Petzl wrote:
>
>> On Thu, 23 Jan 2020 07:37:03 -0000 (UTC), news18 <new...@woa.com.au>
>> wrote:

>>>So if their 1 doesn't win outright, their vote is discarded.
>>>
>> not if the 1 is for oligarchies Coalition or Labor in senate box
>
>You really are stupid. We do you keep demonstrating it. If their votes
>doesn't win outright it gets discarded.

Talking about the SENATE preference deals clever.

But even house of REP's "discard" the lowest vote until the candidate
gets 50% of the vote, not seen them discard the informal votes?
Looks dodgy?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Results_of_the_2019_Australian_federal_election_in_Victoria#Melbourne
https://is.gd/DuqQn5

Petzl

Jan 23, 2020, 3:19:55 PM1/23/20
On Thu, 23 Jan 2020 09:17:47 +0000 (UTC), Ördög
<de...@your.scary.shadow.edu> wrote:

>Petz
>
>/snip/
>> Bandt member of the Left Alliance,
>
>BS. Stop listening to the voices in your head.
>He is a member of the Greens.
>
>But even if he was from the Left Alliance (which he is definitely NOT)
>why would that matter if he was democratically elected into office.
>Don't you approve of democracy, Petz dear?

Adam Bandt not publicly stating, disclosing he was a communist and
anti-Semitic in "Green" clothing, Bandt infiltrated the "Greens"
under false pretences like the most of them (Watermelons, Green
outside red inside).

Adam Bandt (anti-Semitic) is only using the Greens to further his
political career and doesn't believe in their views, as when he was a
member of the Left Alliance he was quoted as calling the Greens a
"Bourgeois" party. From 1987 to 1989 he was a member of the Labor
Party till " opportunity knocked" and he saw a better career move in
the "Greens" which is actually “ecological Marxism”

Ned Latham

Jan 23, 2020, 3:28:07 PM1/23/20
Petzl wrote:
> The ugly sow's lapdog, aka the Foreskin Peeler (you know, that
> cowardly retard that sometimes calls itself "Ördög") "thinks"
> its copycatting won't show up what an unimaginative dolt it
> is...
> >
> > BS. Stop listening to the voices in your head.
> > He is a member of the Greens.
> >
> > But even if he was from the Left Alliance (which he is definitely NOT)
> > why would that matter if he was democratically elected into office.
> > Don't you approve of democracy, Petz dear?
>
> Adam Bandt not publicly stating, disclosing he was a communist and
> anti-Semitic in "Green" clothing, Bandt infiltrated the "Greens"
> under false pretences like the most of them (Watermelons, Green
> outside red inside).
>
> Adam Bandt (anti-Semitic) is only using the Greens to further his
> political career and doesn't believe in their views, as when he was a
> member of the Left Alliance he was quoted as calling the Greens a
> "Bourgeois" party. From 1987 to 1989 he was a member of the Labor
> Party till " opportunity knocked" and he saw a better career move in
> the "Greens" which is actually "ecological Marxism"

Which explains Yap-Yap's defence of their rabid anti-humanuty.

Petzl

Jan 23, 2020, 4:10:57 PM1/23/20
Disturbing when voters believe "Greens" lying drivel and then vote for
them!

Ördög

Jan 23, 2020, 8:19:07 PM1/23/20
Petz

> But even house of REP's "discard" the lowest vote until the candidate
> gets 50% of the vote, not seen them discard the informal votes?

YAY! We are back at one of your favourite elections idiocy!

Informal votes are informal, hence discarded.

> Looks dodgy?

Your moronic assertions always do, Petz dear!

Ördög

Jan 23, 2020, 10:07:32 PM1/23/20
Petz

> Ördög
>> Petz
>>/snip/
>>> Bandt member of the Left Alliance,
>>
>> BS. Stop listening to the voices in your head.
>> He is a member of the Greens.
>> But even if he was from the Left Alliance (which he is definitely NOT)
>> why would that matter if he was democratically elected into office.
>> Don't you approve of democracy, Petz dear?
>
> Adam Bandt not publicly stating, disclosing he was a communist

Say the voices in your head, eh, Petz dear?

But even if he was ... the operative verb is "WAS".

Yes, Petz, once upon the time you were born as a normal human and now
look at yourself! People do change, and often for the worse.

> and anti-Semitic in "Green" clothing,

You've got to provide some tangible reference beyond those voices in your
head proving that assertion. Disapproval of Israel's political elite and
their radical and expansionist Zionist politics do not make one
Antisemitic, as is well proven by lots of Jews around the World
criticising Israel precisely because of this.

> Bandt infiltrated the "Greens" under
> false pretences like the most of them (Watermelons, Green outside red
> inside).

Now you are just venting your alt-right hate against the Greens without
any real substance.

> Adam Bandt (anti-Semitic) is only using the Greens to further his
> political career and doesn't believe in their views, as when he was a
> member of the Left Alliance he was quoted as calling the Greens a
> "Bourgeois" party.

That will be the day when I take your word for it!

However!
There are tons of valid critique (none of yours is) that can be levelled
against the Greens depending on where one stands on the political
spectrum. The Green Party from day one was never ideologically
homogeneous beyond their acute concern for the environment.

> From 1987 to 1989 he was a member of the Labor Party
> till " opportunity knocked" and he saw a better career move in the
> "Greens"

So what!
There are those who came to Labour from the Greens, so what!

People in politics often move around, and that is in itself not a crime.
Just look at your current ON hero, Mark Latham, that ex-Labor populist
anger management deficient basket case.

> "ecological Marxism"

Are you now inventing terminology, Petz dear?

However, I do agree that contemporary Left politics must take into
account the environment. Everyone, social democrats, democratic
socialist, socialists, communists and even the anarchists must understand
that w/o securing and maintaining a healthy environment humanity as a
species is doomed.

Hey, there are even some people on Right who understand this simple
message.

Ördög

Jan 23, 2020, 10:19:47 PM1/23/20
Petz

> Disturbing when voters believe "Greens" lying drivel and then vote for
> them!

Firstly you had not presented any proof that the Greens would be lying.

Secondly the bulk of the Green voters aren't intellectual low IQ midgets
quite unlike those deplorable bogans who support the hard-right of
politics. They usually use their brains to chose the right candidate with
the preferred policies, which can't be said of you and your ilk.

The real disturbing trend in contemporary Australia is increase of the
brainwashed politically illiterate and so hard-right leaning mis-educated
masses who brought ScoMo and ilk back to government.

Ned Latham

Jan 23, 2020, 10:53:22 PM1/23/20
The ugly sow's lapdog, aka the Foreskin Peeler (you know, that
cowardly retard that sometimes calls itself "Ördög") still can't
getg over its discovery of copycatting...
> Petzl wrote:
> >
> > Adam Bandt not publicly stating, disclosing he was a communist
>
> Say the voices in your head, eh, Petz dear?

Quit projecting, Yap-Yap. The head Voices here are all yours.

> But even if he was ... the operative verb is "WAS".

So he's got more sense than you, ay? Enough to turn away from that
lunatic dogma, at least.

When are you going to grow a brain, retard?

> However, I do agree that contemporary Left politics must take into
> account the environment. Everyone, social democrats, democratic
> socialist, socialists, communists and even the anarchists must understand
> that w/o securing and maintaining a healthy environment humanity as a
> species is doomed.

You're a moron, Yap-Yap. Three thousand years of environmental
"irresponsibilty" in Europe have produced what?

Oh yes... The most productive civilisation, and the most beautiful
continent, on the planet.

How does *that* square with your environmentalism, moron?

Ned Latham

Jan 23, 2020, 10:56:58 PM1/23/20
The ugly sow's lapdog, aka the Foreskin Peeler (you know, that
cowardly retard that sometimes calls itself "Ördög") wants to
present itself as philosphical...
> Petzl wrote:
> >
> > Disturbing when voters believe "Greens" lying drivel and then vote for
> > them!
>
> Firstly you had not presented any proof that the Greens would be lying.

Can't prove it in advance, you moron.

> Secondly the bulk of the Green voters aren't intellectual low IQ midgets
> quite unlike

You, Yap-Yap?

Well of course not. They have enough sense to try to hide their red rag
idiotology.