Tony Abbott’s worst net result

bringyagrogalong

Jul 24, 2012, 7:34:29 PM7/24/12
Newspoll has the Coalition lead steady at 56-44, from primary votes of
28% for Labor (down three), 46% for the Coalition (down two) and 11%
for the Greens (steady), with “others” for some reason hiking five
points to 15%, which is the highest since February 2006. Julia Gillard
is up two on approval to 29% and one on disapproval to 62%, while
Tony
Abbott is down two to 30% and up four to 61% – apparently his worst
net result ever.

Even with Murdoch's attempt to put a positive spin on his own poll it
was Tony Abbott’s worst net result *ever*.

As someone pointed out recently, a drover's dog could beat Labor at
present.....but not Tony Abbott.

He's about as popular as turd in a swimming pool.

No sane Australian will vote for that religious nutter.

Abbott's a dead man walking!

------------

Tony Jones: "Have you met Archbishop Pell during the election
campaign?"

Tony Abbott: "Not that I can recall".
http://tinyurl.com/yerdjww

Mind you he did admit to being an habitual liar on national
television.
http://tinyurl.com/3ozqjuy

Remember that a vote for the Insane Monk is a vote for the return of
NoChoices and a vote for Cardinal Pell's religious agenda.

Why are people so cruel

Jul 24, 2012, 8:11:47 PM7/24/12

As someone pointed out recently, a drover's dog could beat Labor at
present.....but not Tony Abbott.

He's about as popular as turd in a swimming pool.

No sane Australian will vote for that religious nutter.

Abbott's a dead man walking!

Agreed, but who could/should replace him? Howard could
do a Lazarus, but I dont think he has the fire in his belly to
fix up Labor's cock ups again.

What about Hockey? He was as popular as Rudd when they were
on Sunrise together. But being popular with the electorate is no
gurantee that you will be popular with power brokers.

I've got it! How about a revolution? Put all existing polistocrats
to the guillotine and see what drops out of the bottom. We could
have an Australias Got (Political) Talent TV quest.

bringyagrogalong

Jul 25, 2012, 3:32:34 AM7/25/12
"Why are people so cruel" <nooneh...@microsoft.com> wrote:
> bringyagrogalong <sof...@aapt.net.au> wrote:
> >
> > As someone pointed out recently, a drover's dog could beat Labor at
> > present.....but not Tony Abbott.
> >
> > He's about as popular as turd in a swimming pool.
> >
> > No sane Australian will vote for that religious nutter.
> >
> > Abbott's a dead man walking.
>
> Agreed, but who could/should replace him? Howard could
> do a Lazarus, but I dont think he has the fire in his belly to
> fix up Labor's cock ups again.

Howard's well past his use by date.

Even the ICC told him to fuck off when the loser went to them
grovelling for a job.

> What about Hockey? He was as popular as Rudd when they were
> on Sunrise together. But being popular with the electorate is no
> gurantee that you will be popular with power brokers.

Like Abbott, Hockey's an economic illiterate.

As everyone knows, the errors in the Coalition's 2010 election
costings amounted to $11 billion.

A disciplinary tribunal found that the company who costed the
Coalition election policies had "breached professional standards" and
were fined.

Joe Hockey
wrongly insisted during the campaign that the accountants'
policy
costings had been audited, ergo:

"If the fifth-biggest accounting firm in Australia signs off on our
numbers it is a brave person to start saying there are accounting
tricks," Mr Hockey told ABC radio in November 2010. "This is an
audited statement and is as good as you could get anywhere in the
country, including in Treasury."

What a fat lying filthbag.

Hockey's economic credibility is forever trashed.

As treasurer Wayne Swan said at the time, the judgement was “the
final
nail in the coffin for the Liberals’ economic credibility”.

“It has been laid to rest at the bottom of a $70 billion budget
crater. It shows exactly why Mr Hockey is so desperate to avoid
independent, professional scrutiny of his budget debacle by the
Treasury and now by the newly legislated Parliamentary Budget
Office,”
he said.

Hockey has already said that the Coalition will use private
accountants again.

Presumably, as Wayne Swan said, so they can do some more creative
accounting with regard to the $70 billion those dipsticks have to
find
in savings should they (God forbid) ever occupy the treasury
benches.

> I've got it! How about a revolution? Put all existing polistocrats
> to the guillotine and see what drops out of the bottom. We could
> have an Australias Got (Political) Talent TV quest.

Well it's clear that none of the clowns in the Coalition would win.

--------

"Tony Abbott is an economic illiterate”
- Peter Costello

Gillard = Rudd in a frock

Jul 25, 2012, 3:36:32 AM7/25/12
On Tue, 24 Jul 2012 16:34:29 -0700 (PDT), bringyagrogalong
<sof...@aapt.net.au> wrote:

>As someone pointed out recently, a drover's dog could beat Labor at
>present.....but not Tony Abbott.
>
>He's about as popular as turd in a swimming pool.
>
>No sane Australian will vote for that religious nutter.
>
>Abbott's a dead man walking!

Wanna bet?

Abbott is so unpopular, that the ALP is already, one year out from the
election, preparing for the aftermath of the bloodbath!

Bawahahahahahahahahahahaha
--

Corrupt Gillard and the story she doesn't want exposed:-

http://kangaroocourtofaustralia.com/2011/09/05/has-julia-gillard-blackmailed-the-media-to-cover-up-her-corrupt-past-the-fairfax-media-and-news-corp-scandal/

True Labor, watch to the end:-

http://www.youtube.com/embed/uEgSbof-qcg

Craig Thomson's excuse:-

http://postimage.org/image/7jhnfrqk7/

Love child of Mr. Bean:-

http://postimage.org/image/a61rag75j/

Gillard's Claim of a Job Well Done!

http://postimage.org/image/ywa40gg5t/

Gillard admits to being a Lesbian.

http://postimage.org/image/hsjl4ckaz/

"JULIA GILLARD �YOUNG AND NAIVE� WHEN INVOLVED IN $1 MILLION UNION FRAUD
CASE IN 2007"
http://www.electionnow.com.au/?p=616

Petzl

Jul 25, 2012, 5:17:42 AM7/25/12
On Wed, 25 Jul 2012 17:36:32 +1000, Gillard = Rudd in a frock
<flatula...@deadspam.com> wrote:

>On Tue, 24 Jul 2012 16:34:29 -0700 (PDT), bringyagrogalong
><sof...@aapt.net.au> wrote:
>
>>As someone pointed out recently, a drover's dog could beat Labor at
>>present.....but not Tony Abbott.
>>
>>He's about as popular as turd in a swimming pool.
>>
>>No sane Australian will vote for that religious nutter.
>>
>>Abbott's a dead man walking!
>
>Wanna bet?
>
>Abbott is so unpopular, that the ALP is already, one year out from the
>election, preparing for the aftermath of the bloodbath!
>
>Bawahahahahahahahahahahaha

In the meantime it's come to light that not even Abbott's immediate
neighbour's like him
http://manly-daily.whereilive.com.au/news/story/mission-to-oust-tony-abbott/
or < http://tinyurl.com/caop8f3 >
More at
http://anyonebutabbott.com.au/
--
Petzl
Q: What has Tony Abbott promised Murdoch?

Gillard = Rudd in a frock

Jul 25, 2012, 7:09:39 AM7/25/12
<flatula...@deadspam.com> wrote:

>On Tue, 24 Jul 2012 16:34:29 -0700 (PDT), bringyagrogalong
><sof...@aapt.net.au> wrote:
>
>>As someone pointed out recently, a drover's dog could beat Labor at
>>present.....but not Tony Abbott.
>>
>>He's about as popular as turd in a swimming pool.
>>
>>No sane Australian will vote for that religious nutter.
>>
>>Abbott's a dead man walking!
>
>Wanna bet?
>
>Abbott is so unpopular, that the ALP is already, one year out from the
>election, preparing for the aftermath of the bloodbath!
>
>Bawahahahahahahahahahahaha

No denial by bringnobrainalong duly noted!

Gillard = Rudd in a frock

Jul 25, 2012, 7:09:39 AM7/25/12
On Wed, 25 Jul 2012 00:32:34 -0700 (PDT), bringyagrogalong
<sof...@aapt.net.au> wrote:

>Howard's well past his use by date.

Never mind that.

Care to comment on the latest Newspoll?

The one you were looking forward to?

ROFLMAO!

Gillard = Rudd in a frock

Jul 25, 2012, 7:09:39 AM7/25/12
On Wed, 25 Jul 2012 19:17:42 +1000, Petzl <pet...@gmail.com> wrote:

>In the meantime it's come to light that not even Abbott's immediate
>neighbour's like him
>http://manly-daily.whereilive.com.au/news/story/mission-to-oust-tony-abbott/
>or < http://tinyurl.com/caop8f3 >
>More at
>http://anyonebutabbott.com.au/

Labor stooges, Pizzle.

Petzl

Jul 25, 2012, 7:12:19 AM7/25/12
On Wed, 25 Jul 2012 21:09:39 +1000, Gillard = Rudd in a frock
<flatula...@deadspam.com> wrote:

>On Wed, 25 Jul 2012 19:17:42 +1000, Petzl <pet...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>In the meantime it's come to light that not even Abbott's immediate
>>neighbour's like him
>>http://manly-daily.whereilive.com.au/news/story/mission-to-oust-tony-abbott/
>>or < http://tinyurl.com/caop8f3 >
>>More at
>>http://anyonebutabbott.com.au/
>
>Labor stooges, Pizzle.

Nope the horrible choice is Abbott or Gillard
People do not want to vote for either
--
Petzl
Lying ALP morons

Gillard = Rudd in a frock

Jul 25, 2012, 7:18:34 AM7/25/12
On Wed, 25 Jul 2012 21:12:19 +1000, Petzl <pet...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Wed, 25 Jul 2012 21:09:39 +1000, Gillard = Rudd in a frock
><flatula...@deadspam.com> wrote:
>
>>On Wed, 25 Jul 2012 19:17:42 +1000, Petzl <pet...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>>In the meantime it's come to light that not even Abbott's immediate
>>>neighbour's like him
>>>http://manly-daily.whereilive.com.au/news/story/mission-to-oust-tony-abbott/
>>>or < http://tinyurl.com/caop8f3 >
>>>More at
>>>http://anyonebutabbott.com.au/
>>
>>Labor stooges, Pizzle.
>
>Nope the horrible choice is Abbott or Gillard
>People do not want to vote for either

More want Abbott than that fat arsed lying slag, Gillard.

Petzl

Jul 25, 2012, 7:25:54 AM7/25/12
On Wed, 25 Jul 2012 21:18:34 +1000, Gillard = Rudd in a frock
<flatula...@deadspam.com> wrote:

>On Wed, 25 Jul 2012 21:12:19 +1000, Petzl <pet...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>On Wed, 25 Jul 2012 21:09:39 +1000, Gillard = Rudd in a frock
>><flatula...@deadspam.com> wrote:

>>>Labor stooges, Pizzle.
>>
>>Nope the horrible choice is Abbott or Gillard
>>People do not want to vote for either
>
>More want Abbott than that fat arsed lying slag, Gillard.

not even Abbott's immediate neighbour's want him
--
Petzl
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics."

GM Smerkoff

Jul 25, 2012, 9:20:18 AM7/25/12
On 25/07/2012 9:25 PM, Petzl wrote:

>>> Nope the horrible choice is Abbott or Gillard
>>> People do not want to vote for either
>>
>> More want Abbott than that fat arsed lying slag, Gillard.
>
> not even Abbott's immediate neighbour's want him
> http://manly-daily.whereilive.com.au/news/story/mission-to-oust-tony-abbott/

Paul Foster?

I know BJ Foster quite well - maybe he's a relative. I'll speak to him -
this whole campaign of negativity is being run out of the PM's office.
So many people have fallen for it.

Tony Abbott is a great bloke. Did you know he helped rid us of the Oxley
moron?
'Tim Flannery is little short of a national joke'
http://www.australianclimatemadness.com/2012/03/flannery-out-of-his-depth-as-flooding-rains-return/

Tanya Plibersek deliberately scaring Central Coast pensioners...
"The science shows us that the Central Coast faces the highest risk of
inundation from sea level rise in NSW"

Tanya Plibersek:
"If people have deliberately defrauded the Commonwealth, we take that
issue very seriously..."

Ross Garnaut (ABC TV, 2008)
"The failure of our generation will haunt humanity 'til the end of time"

"...the practice by Lihir of dumping billions of tonnes of mine waste
and metalliferous tailings, including cyanide and heavy metals, is a
great concern".
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/business/breaking-news/garnaut-behind-controversial-png-mines/story-e6frf7ko-1225916797650

Wayne Swan, trying to answer a simple question about inflation.
http://www.smh.com.au/interactive/2008/national/swan-fumbles-over-inflation/index.html

"JULIA GILLARD �YOUNG AND NAIVE� WHEN INVOLVED IN $1 MILLION UNION FRAUD
Barnaby Joyce...
"Allegations that go to the highest office in the land in regard to that
have to be answered and answered clearly".

Bob Kernohan...
"To my knowledge, well over one million dollars in funds that rightly
belonged to AWU members has never been recovered. In the interest of AWU
members I continue to hold the view that these matters require a full
and open investigation"
http://www.scribd.com/doc/63879555/Robert-Kernohan-Stat-Dec

Joyce: "It makes no sense..."
http://media.mytalk.com.au/2ue/audio/090511joyce.mp3

Morrison, Nov 2011:
'Julia Gillard has removed every brick in John Howard's wall on border
protection and has flung the door open to illegal boat arrivals on the
eve of the monsoon season, the most *dangerous time* of year to travel'

Nicola Roxon...
'I don't think we can keep seeing these sorts of human tragedies
occurring...'

Gillard, 28 June 2012
"Each and every Senator needs to examine their conscience"

Christine Milne...
"The current 'wait' for resettlement from Indonesia is 76 years"

Julia Gillard...
"...we're working to make sure Aussies get jobs first"
http://jobsearch.gov.au/resourcesectorjobs

Robert Manne...
"If the defeat is sufficiently disastrous, the Coalition may gain
control of the Senate. All the important legislation the Gillard
government has passed or promised � the carbon tax, the mining tax, the
early stages of a national disability scheme � will be repealed or fail
to be followed through. At best, Labor will face the prospect of ten
years or more of opposition. At worst, some Rudd supporters fear that
the fortunes of the Labor Party may never revive. Rudd�s return is best
seen, then, as a salvage operation. What he should do when returned to
power is a question for another occasion"

Kevin Rudd, as Prime Minister...
"I don't care what you f__kers think!"

Howes...
"The Greens do not support working people. They would rather we all
squat in share houses in Newtown than work in real jobs that actually
make things".

Bob Brown...
"I listened to Howes all the way to Sydney - he hardly drew breath"

Petzl

Jul 25, 2012, 6:42:45 PM7/25/12
On Wed, 25 Jul 2012 23:20:18 +1000, GM Smerkoff
<gmsme...@carbon.tax.is.ineffective> wrote:

>On 25/07/2012 9:25 PM, Petzl wrote:

>>> More want Abbott than that fat arsed lying slag, Gillard.
>>
>> not even Abbott's immediate neighbour's want him
>> http://manly-daily.whereilive.com.au/news/story/mission-to-oust-tony-abbott/
>
>Paul Foster?
>
>I know BJ Foster quite well - maybe he's a relative. I'll speak to him -
>this whole campaign of negativity is being run out of the PM's office.
>So many people have fallen for it.
>
>Tony Abbott is a great bloke. Did you know he helped rid us of the Oxley
>moron?

Abbott's done no good for anyone but himself!
Big problem in Australia is how to deal with "Tank personalities"
these types yell, scream, bang on tables huff and puff abuse to take
over!
This not only applies to politics also in business giving way to very
wrong types left in charge

Paul Foster and others starting campaign live in same street as Abbott

bringyagrogalong

Jul 26, 2012, 4:14:23 AM7/26/12
Petzl <pet...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Gillard = Rudd in a frock <flatulantdi...@deadspam.com> wrote:
> > bringyagrogalong <sof...@aapt.net.au> wrote:
>
> >> As someone pointed out recently, a drover's dog could beat Labor at
> >> present.....but not Tony Abbott.
>
> >> He's about as popular as turd in a swimming pool.
>
> >> No sane Australian will vote for that religious nutter.
>
> >> Abbott's a dead man walking!
>
> > He has lost me; not that he would care of course.
> >
> > He should be dumped as Liberal leader, IMO.
> >
> > http://tinyurl.com/82aqo6q
>
> In the meantime it's come to light that not even Abbott's immediate
> neighbour's like him:

It seems I was wrong when I said that Abbott's was about as popular as
turd in a swimming pool.

He's even less popular. LOL

-------

Remember that a vote for Abbott is a vote for the return of NoChoices

Gillard = Rudd in a frock

Jul 26, 2012, 7:51:21 AM7/26/12
On Thu, 26 Jul 2012 01:14:23 -0700 (PDT), bringnobrainalong token wog
and resident buffoon <pres...@manloveboy.org> dribbled as usual:

>Petzl <pet...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Gillard = Rudd in a frock <flatulantdi...@deadspam.com> wrote:

>> > He has lost me; not that he would care of course.
>> >
>> > He should be dumped as Liberal leader, IMO.
>> >
>> > http://tinyurl.com/82aqo6q
>>
>> In the meantime it's come to light that not even Abbott's immediate
>> neighbour's like him:
>>
>> http://tinyurl.com/caop8f3
>> More at http://anyonebutabbott.com.au/
>
>It seems I was wrong when I said that Abbott's was about as popular as
>turd in a swimming pool.
>
>He's even less popular. LOL

Never mind that, wog boy.

How about the two party preferred?

Coalition 56%

Shit load of daylight

LOL!

Labor 44%

Bawahahahahahahahahahahaha

>-------
>
>Remember that a vote for Abbott is a vote for the return of NoChoices
>and a vote for Cardinal Pell's religious agenda.

bringyagrogalong

Jul 26, 2012, 8:26:40 AM7/26/12
Tranny <never.had.a.woman...@loser.com> waffled:
> bringyagrogalong <sof...@aapt.net.au> wrote:
> > Petzl <pet...@gmail.com> wrote:

> >> In the meantime it's come to light that not even Abbott's immediate
> >> neighbour's like him:
>
> >> http://tinyurl.com/caop8f3
> >> More athttp://anyonebutabbott.com.au/
>
> > It seems I was wrong when I said that Abbott's was about as popular as
> > turd in a swimming pool.
>
> > He's even less popular.  LOL
>
> Never mind that, wog boy.
>
> How about the two party preferred?

There was no movement in the two-party preferred vote.

Try to keep up FFS.

However:

1) The Coalition primary vote plummeted by 2 percentage points.

2) Julia Gillard's approval rating shot up 2 percentage points.

3) The Insane Monks approval rating nosedived 2 percentage points.

4) Julia Gillard's disapproval rating rose slightly by 1 percentage
point.

5) The Insane Monk's disapproval rating skyrocketed 4 percentage
points.

Yep! The worst net result that Tony Abbott ever recorded.

And all that against the backdrop of Julia Gillard being the most
reviled, hated, detested and unpopular PM in
history (courtesy of
the
Murdoch press).

Yet despite that the Insane Monk can't get any traction

That's how toxic Abbott is and that's why the Coalition will never
win
an election with that religious fruitcake as leader.

Abbott's concern for asylum seekers:

"Well, that was one boat that did get stopped,
wasn't it? hahahahahahaha"
- Tony Abbott on the Costa Concordia disaster after eleven bodies had
been recovered including a five-year-old girl with 22 passengers
and crew still missing.