Cronulla is only the start!

Nomen Nescio

Dec 11, 2005, 8:20:06 PM12/11/05
I am disgusted at the comments of pricks like Iemma and Moroney in calling our patriotic citizens "un-Australian". Un-Australian my arse! How more Australian can you get than standing up to defend Australia?

Iemma and the pigs should be thanking all True Blue Patriots for doing what they are too gutless to do themselves - get the Leb filth off our streets.

It was great that 5000 people turned up at Cronulla. Unfortunately the media beat up cast a shadow over the real message of the day, that Lebs and Muslims are ruining our suburbs, and the media completely ignored the Leb provocation of the day.

If 5000 True Blue Patriots can be organised in only a week, imagine what can be done with a month or more of planning. Not 5000, but 50,000 True Blue Patriots taking back our streets.

Cronulla was a symptom of the problem. We need to go to the source in places like Bankstown and Lakemba.

This is why Action For Australia calls on all True Blue Patriots to be in Sydney on Australia Day 2006. We will assert our democratic right to march through the streets of Lakemba.

Pass the word. Lakemba on Australia Day - take back Australia for Australians!

Action For Australia

Eunometic

Dec 11, 2005, 8:30:17 PM12/11/05

Nomen Nescio wrote:
> I am disgusted at the comments of pricks like Iemma and Moroney in calling our patriotic citizens "un-Australian". Un-Australian my arse! How more Australian can you get than standing up to defend Australia?
>
> Iemma and the pigs should be thanking all True Blue Patriots for doing what they are too gutless to do themselves - get the > Leb filth off our streets.

When the ethnically target gang rapes were finally getting some news
Bob Carr said that the government would finally keep statistics on
ethnic crime once again (stopped in 1998 for the usual PC reasons).
It's been years now and we still haven't seen anything. I suspect that
the labour party can't bear to reveal what a mess they've helped make
of the immigration program. I'm pretty sure labour will try and sleaze
out of facing reality and facing their responsibillity to ordinary
Australians who have to suffer their politically correct decisions.

As I said before, I never repeat myself

Dec 11, 2005, 8:32:32 PM12/11/05
I am in and I am sure there a lot of people I know who want in too.
"Nomen Nescio" <nob...@dizum.com> wrote in message

Sammy

Dec 11, 2005, 8:47:14 PM12/11/05
Gud onyer mate!!!

jg

Dec 11, 2005, 8:52:52 PM12/11/05

"Nomen Nescio" <nob...@dizum.com> wrote in message

> This is why Action For Australia calls on all True Blue Patriots to be in
Sydney on Australia Day 2006. We will assert our democratic right to march
through the streets of Lakemba.

> Pass the word. Lakemba on Australia Day - take back Australia for
Australians!

Oh great, so we've been reduced to.... them. They've already won.

John T

Dec 11, 2005, 9:13:48 PM12/11/05
You're not gonna "do him up the bumhole"? ;)

Fuad Abiad

Dec 11, 2005, 8:57:41 PM12/11/05

dickheads,

hope the police are reading this, so come australia day we won't hear
a peep from racist nobs like you.

In article <439cd321$0$9287$afc3...@news.optusnet.com.au>, As I said before, I
never repeat myself says...

marmots icecream

Dec 11, 2005, 9:17:27 PM12/11/05
you going to lick his arse....? Keep doing that bum hole nomen whatever
your name is...

kangarooistan

Dec 11, 2005, 9:55:39 PM12/11/05
THIS POST EXPLAINS WHY SO MANY AUSSIES ARE BECOMING MUSLIMS

AND CRONULLA WILL BE THE LAST

THE POLICE ARE ARRESTING ALL THE CRIMINAL AUSTRALIANS AS WE SPEAK

THERE IS THOUSANDS TO ARREST AND IT WILL TAKE TIME

THE POLICE MAY SET UP ANOTHER STING BUT THE AUSSIES WILL WORK OUT THEY
WERE SET UO AND WONT FALL FOR IT NEXT TIME

AND DONT WORRY ABOUT THE IDIOTS WHO POST THEIR NARROW MINDED CRAP ON
THE NET

IT GIVES THEM SOMETHING TO DO AND KEEPS THEM OFF THE STREET

LET THEM GROW OLD AND DIE OUT SO OUR BABIES CAN TAKE THEIR PLACE
IN THE SUN

IDIOTS ARE ENTITLED TO BE IDIOTS IT IS NOT ILLEGAL

THE CRIMS WHO PUT UP ILLEGAL SEDITIOUS STUFF CAN BE ARRESTED
WHEN THE POLICE GET ENOUGH EVIDENCE ,SO LEAVE THEM ALONE, LET THEM
HANG THEMSELVES

theoldman

Wally Angleseaâ„¢

Dec 11, 2005, 9:54:48 PM12/11/05

I wonder why, posting anonymously you won't stand up for your
principals.

Obviously, only happy when you are backed up by in a mob, and you can
shout from the back row.
--

Find out about Australia's most dangerous Doomsday Cult:
http://users.bigpond.net.au/wanglese/pebble.htm

"You can't fool me, it's turtles all the way down."

pedro

Dec 11, 2005, 10:32:17 PM12/11/05
jg wrote:

>"Nomen Nescio" <nob...@dizum.com> wrote in message

>>This is why Action For Australia calls on all True Blue Patriots to be in
>>

>Sydney on Australia Day 2006. We will assert our democratic right to march
>through the streets of Lakemba.
>

>>Pass the word. Lakemba on Australia Day - take back Australia for
>>

>Australians!
>

>Oh great, so we've been reduced to.... them. They've already won.

I guess you'd rather wait till we're all chanting 'Allah Akbar' then.
The politicans wont listen to the people. Just as they wont on crime.
What are we to do? Vigilante justice may well be the only justice
available to us.

Masked Patriot

Dec 11, 2005, 10:48:24 PM12/11/05

"pedro" <pe...@nowhere.com> wrote in message

> I guess you'd rather wait till we're all chanting 'Allah Akbar' then. The
> politicans wont listen to the people. Just as they wont on crime. What are
> we to do? Vigilante justice may well be the only justice available to us.

So do you think it's acceptable to apply your 'vigilante justice' to
innocent bystanders who happen to be of middle eastern descent ?

lev_la...@yahoo.com.au

Dec 11, 2005, 11:00:09 PM12/11/05

pedro wrote:

> jg wrote:
>

> >"Nomen Nescio" <nob...@dizum.com> wrote in message
> >

> >>This is why Action For Australia calls on all True Blue Patriots to be in
> >>

> >Sydney on Australia Day 2006. We will assert our democratic right to march
> >through the streets of Lakemba.
> >

> >>Pass the word. Lakemba on Australia Day - take back Australia for
> >>

> >Australians!
> >

> >Oh great, so we've been reduced to.... them. They've already won.
> >

> I guess you'd rather wait till we're all chanting 'Allah Akbar' then.

Chanting "White's Only" is just as bad.

> The politicans wont listen to the people. Just as they wont on crime.
> What are we to do? Vigilante justice may well be the only justice
> available to us.

Try that and you'll be spending some time with Bubba.

pedro

Dec 11, 2005, 11:10:03 PM12/11/05
lev_la...@yahoo.com.au wrote:

>pedro wrote:
>

>>jg wrote:
>>

>>>"Nomen Nescio" <nob...@dizum.com> wrote in message

>>>Oh great, so we've been reduced to.... them. They've already won.
>>>

>>I guess you'd rather wait till we're all chanting 'Allah Akbar' then.
>>

>Chanting "White's Only" is just as bad.

These ppl come here and want to change our way of life to suit
themselves. What are we supposed to do, just let them? They have nothing
but contempt for us, and our way of life.

pedro

Dec 11, 2005, 11:11:45 PM12/11/05
Masked Patriot wrote:

No. So do you think it's acceptable for Aussies to be unable to walk the
streets in safety?

Masked Patriot

Dec 11, 2005, 11:24:18 PM12/11/05

> No. So do you think it's acceptable for Aussies to be unable to walk the
> streets in safety?

No, please explain how bashing random people of middle eastern descent will
help solve this problem.

TIA

Masked Patriot

Dec 11, 2005, 11:26:52 PM12/11/05

> These ppl come here and want to change our way of life to suit themselves.
> What are we supposed to do, just let them? They have nothing but contempt
> for us, and our way of life.

That's a mighty big brush you're painting with there....

Please stick to facts not mindless xenophobic dribble.

HTH

^Temuchin^

Dec 11, 2005, 11:32:09 PM12/11/05

What about the one last week "I was brought up to believe there was
nothing wrong with raping a woman, if a woman drinks with you she wants
sex."

All rapist should have their dicks chopped off

pedro

Dec 11, 2005, 11:40:26 PM12/11/05
Masked Patriot wrote:

Never said it would.

pedro

Dec 11, 2005, 11:43:48 PM12/11/05
^Temuchin^ wrote:

Yeah. and these are the idiots that we bring into the country.

pedro

Dec 11, 2005, 11:42:10 PM12/11/05
Masked Patriot wrote:

and it's been a way too small a brush that the politicians and PC
brigade have been painting with, which is why we have this problem.

^Temuchin^

Dec 11, 2005, 11:46:24 PM12/11/05

Pedro you seem a bit stressed, would you like me to post a link to a
nice picture??

dmacka

Dec 11, 2005, 11:50:57 PM12/11/05
geez when you wrote sources, i thought you meant attack Lebanon (ho-ho)

jg

Dec 11, 2005, 11:51:19 PM12/11/05

"pedro" <pe...@nowhere.com> wrote in message
> lev_la...@yahoo.com.au wrote:

> >>I guess you'd rather wait till we're all chanting 'Allah Akbar' then.
> >>
> >Chanting "White's Only" is just as bad.
> >
> These ppl come here and want to change our way of life to suit
> themselves. What are we supposed to do, just let them? They have nothing
> but contempt for us, and our way of life.

Street gang riots ARE their way of life. When we adopt it we adopt their way
of life.

John X Smith

Dec 11, 2005, 11:58:18 PM12/11/05
Oh what a lot of shit you spray ... You can only blame one man and one party
for all the trouble they have caused JOHN WINSTON HOWARD AND THE LIE-BERALS

"Eunometic" <euno...@yahoo.com.au> wrote in message

jg

Dec 12, 2005, 12:07:45 AM12/12/05

"John X Smith" <adim...@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message

> Oh what a lot of shit you spray ... You can only blame one man and one
party
> for all the trouble they have caused JOHN WINSTON HOWARD AND THE
LIE-BERALS

Though I don't support the violent tactics (used), JH was just on the news -
"I don't believe it was racially based"... der.

pedro

Dec 12, 2005, 12:07:32 AM12/12/05
jg wrote:

>"pedro" <pe...@nowhere.com> wrote in message

>>>Chanting "White's Only" is just as bad.

But if we had kept the white Australia policy, we wouldn't have this
problem would we.

>>These ppl come here and want to change our way of life to suit
>>themselves. What are we supposed to do, just let them? They have nothing
>>but contempt for us, and our way of life.
>>

>Street gang riots ARE their way of life. When we adopt it we adopt their way
>of life.

Well at least it should get the attention of the powers that be that we
have a serious problem here that needs to be seriously addressed. What
is your solution then? And it wasn't a riot, it was a 'demonstration'.
And I think we are going to see more of it. Not just in Australia, but
worldwide. I have a friend in Germany, and she says that more than half
of the population of the town where she lives are moslem. The moslem
birthrate in that town is now greater than that of the germanic
population. She has been abused in the street.. been called the german
equivalent of filthy slut.

--
rgds,

Pete
-----
http://pedro.spyw.com
The time here is- http://tinyurl.com/6sfgd
'Why can't women put mascara on with their mouth closed?'

pedro

Dec 12, 2005, 12:07:47 AM12/12/05
^Temuchin^ wrote:

LOL! No.. I caught your last one, and I had "I LOVE GAY PORN!" blasting
out at 110 db! Now all the neighbours think I'm gay! :((((

--
rgds,

'Bug? That's not a bug, that's a feature'

pedro

Dec 12, 2005, 12:10:25 AM12/12/05
John X Smith wrote:

>Oh what a lot of shit you spray ... You can only blame one man and one party
>for all the trouble they have caused JOHN WINSTON HOWARD AND THE LIE-BERALS

Wrong. The immigration floodgates were opened by Labors Al Grasby
decades ago.

--
rgds,

'Dinner not ready: (A)bort (R)etry (P)izza'

Justin

Dec 12, 2005, 12:20:43 AM12/12/05

> She has been abused in the street.. been called the german equivalent of
> filthy slut.

Schmutziges slut?

Justin

Dec 12, 2005, 12:24:05 AM12/12/05
"Justin" <justin...@nospamlogicalfusion.com.au> wrote in message
Maybe Schmutziges schlampe?

John X Smith

Dec 12, 2005, 12:33:34 AM12/12/05
Have a look in today's papers the lie-berals will support Asian to take our
places in universities so there will be thousands of ethics coming to
Australia complements of john winston howbarstard, we need them like a hole
in your head You can only blame one man and one party for all the trouble
they have caused JOHN WINSTON HOWARD AND THE LIE-BERALS

"pedro" <pe...@nowhere.com> wrote in message

jg

Dec 12, 2005, 12:34:10 AM12/12/05

"pedro" <pe...@nowhere.com> wrote in message
> jg wrote:

> >Street gang riots ARE their way of life. When we adopt it we adopt their
way
> >of life.
> >

> Well at least it should get the attention of the powers that be that we
> have a serious problem here that needs to be seriously addressed. What
> is your solution then? And it wasn't a riot, it was a 'demonstration'.
> And I think we are going to see more of it. Not just in Australia, but
> worldwide. I have a friend in Germany, and she says that more than half
> of the population of the town where she lives are moslem. The moslem
> birthrate in that town is now greater than that of the germanic
> population. She has been abused in the street.. been called the german
> equivalent of filthy slut.

Maybe I got the story wrong, I saw advertising for a shitfight not a
demonstration. I heard there were baseball bats and iron bars and one
stabbed in the back - was all the violence on the other side? I saw photos
of police protecting Lebs. I would suggest peaceful protest, vote
differently, harass the local member. Look out for others when it looks like
trouble but don't make trouble - that's what we pride ourselves on, what
makes this place worth living in... but we were already starting to forget
it before these arseholes came along.

^Temuchin^

Dec 12, 2005, 12:39:35 AM12/12/05

> LOL! No.. I caught your last one, and I had "I LOVE GAY PORN!" blasting
> out at 110 db! Now all the neighbours think I'm gay! :((((

HAHAHA you have just given me a good laugh, but did you send it to
anyone else?

Fuad Abiad

Dec 12, 2005, 12:44:13 AM12/12/05

dickhead,

If you don't like it, then leave Australia.

No one is going to wind back the clock, not you dickhead nor any of your
dickhead mates.
Australia is multicultural and dickheads like you don't belong in our Australia.
So piss off.

In article <439d0bba$0$17707$afc3...@news.optusnet.com.au>, John X Smith
says...

Gregory Shearman

Dec 12, 2005, 1:08:43 AM12/12/05
pedro wrote:

> No. So do you think it's acceptable for Aussies to be unable to walk the
> streets in safety?

Those filthy drunk white cunts were attacking AUSTRALIANS on the street...
anyone with a dark face got attacked by these filthy fucking vomitsmeared
ugly stinking white filth....

The cunts who incited this riot... Alan Jones for one.. should be strung up
by the balls and beaten to death...

I'm ashamed to be an Australian.

--
Regards,
Gregory.

Gregory Shearman

Dec 12, 2005, 1:09:36 AM12/12/05
pedro wrote:

> These ppl come here and want to change our way of life to suit
> themselves. What are we supposed to do, just let them? They have nothing
> but contempt for us, and our way of life.

Which people?

You are making things up.

Eunometic

Dec 12, 2005, 1:11:44 AM12/12/05
lev_la...@yahoo.com.au wrote:
> pedro wrote:
SNIP

> > The politicans wont listen to the people. Just as they wont on crime.
> > What are we to do? Vigilante justice may well be the only justice
> > available to us.
>
> Try that and you'll be spending some time with Bubba.

It's because of fools such as you that we've been lead to this
situation.

It should be obvious that anyone who isn't deliberatly blinding
themselves to reality that large numbers of middle eastern muslim
youths move around in large groups. They are known to be exceptionally
arrogant, unneighourly, crude and become agressive, threatening and
intimidatring if asked to cease behaviour. These are very large
groups that can become 20-30 a number which is unprecedented in size
and power to menace. They are known to carry knives and also to gang
up on police. They live in suburbs now almost totally devoid of
'skippies' and they went to schools lacking them as well.

Why do you want to deny this problem, why do you reject all of the
evidence that points out that this is a serious and growing problem.

The awnser seems to be that you take delight in lecturing Australian
about how racist they are, rather than look at the fact that the anger
wasn't directed at asians you persist with the same delusional mantra.

It's becuase of people such as you that the problem has been allowed to
grow and finally explode the way it has.

Justin

Dec 12, 2005, 1:13:29 AM12/12/05

"Gregory Shearman" <ZekeG...@netscape.net> wrote in message

> Those filthy drunk white cunts were attacking AUSTRALIANS on the street...
> anyone with a dark face got attacked by these filthy fucking vomitsmeared
> ugly stinking white filth....

Hang on, you've just branded them as "white" filth. Filth is sufficient, you
didn't have to mention their skin colour. You, sir, are a racist.

pedro

Dec 12, 2005, 1:30:14 AM12/12/05
Gregory Shearman wrote:

>pedro wrote:
>

>>No. So do you think it's acceptable for Aussies to be unable to walk the
>>streets in safety?
>>

>Those filthy drunk white cunts were attacking AUSTRALIANS on the street...
>anyone with a dark face got attacked by these filthy fucking vomitsmeared
>ugly stinking white filth....
>
>The cunts who incited this riot... Alan Jones for one.. should be strung up
>by the balls and beaten to death...
>
>I'm ashamed to be an Australian

We're ashamed to have you.

pedro

Dec 12, 2005, 1:34:49 AM12/12/05
^Temuchin^ wrote:

No. I don't want to piss off any of my friends.

--
rgds,

'A conscience is what hurts when all your other parts feel so good'

pedro

Dec 12, 2005, 1:39:59 AM12/12/05
jg wrote:

>"pedro" <pe...@nowhere.com> wrote in message
>

>>jg wrote:

>>> <>Street gang riots ARE their way of life. When we adopt it we adopt
>>> their way of life.
>>>
>>Well at least it should get the attention of the powers that be that we
>>have a serious problem here that needs to be seriously addressed. What
>>is your solution then? And it wasn't a riot, it was a 'demonstration'.
>>And I think we are going to see more of it. Not just in Australia, but
>>worldwide. I have a friend in Germany, and she says that more than half
>>of the population of the town where she lives are moslem. The moslem
>>birthrate in that town is now greater than that of the germanic
>>population. She has been abused in the street.. been called the german
>>equivalent of filthy slut.
>>

>Maybe I got the story wrong, I saw advertising for a shitfight not a
>demonstration. I heard there were baseball bats and iron bars and one
>stabbed in the back - was all the violence on the other side? I saw photos
>of police protecting Lebs.

Read the news stories. It was sparked by a couple of life guards being
bashed by some lebs. A 'protest' rally was organized, and
(unfortunately) some innocent ppl of middle eastern appearance were
attacked after ppl got a bit pissed, but none were hurt badly. Then the
Lebanese gangs retaliated at night under cover of darkness, smashing
cars, bashing innocent ppl, and one person got stabbed I think. It'll be
on tonight's news.

> I would suggest peaceful protest, vote differently, harass the local member.

As if any of that would make a difference.

>Look out for others when it looks like
>trouble but don't make trouble - that's what we pride ourselves on, what
>makes this place worth living in... but we were already starting to forget
>it before these arseholes came along.

--
rgds,

'Get a Life? Cool! Where can I download it from? '

Prodigy

Dec 12, 2005, 1:59:30 AM12/12/05

Masked Patriot <mas...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> "pedro" <pe...@nowhere.com> wrote in message

> > No. So do you think it's acceptable for Aussies to be unable to walk the
> > streets in safety?
> >

> No, please explain how bashing random people of middle eastern descent
will
> help solve this problem.

It will get the message across that this isn't the Middle East, it's
Australia. And here, we're not going to stand for their arrogance

Cartman

Dec 12, 2005, 2:06:22 AM12/12/05
Of course he wouldnt say that with all the muslim middle-eastern
terrorists. What most forget is that a large majority of lebanese are
christian and not muslim :P

--
Usenet by www.trynsave.net - Visit it today for sales online in Australia

Harry

Dec 12, 2005, 2:11:29 AM12/12/05

> pedro wrote:
>

>> These ppl come here and want to change our way of life to suit
>> themselves. What are we supposed to do, just let them? They have nothing
>> but contempt for us, and our way of life.
>
> Which people?
>
> You are making things up.

A classic fuckwits line. I think you know stupid, its the people you defend.
Not the good ones just the cunts. Look in the mirrior and you will get the
idea.

Wayne

Dec 12, 2005, 2:40:10 AM12/12/05
On Mon, 12 Dec 2005 17:09:36 +1100, Gregory Shearman
<ZekeG...@netscape.net> wrote:

}pedro wrote:
}
}
}> These ppl come here and want to change our way of life to suit
}> themselves. What are we supposed to do, just let them? They have nothing
}> but contempt for us, and our way of life.
}
}Which people?
}
}You are making things up.
}

Middle Easterners and Muslims you denialist shithead...

Cartman

Dec 12, 2005, 3:19:05 AM12/12/05
Gregory Shearman wrote:
> pedro wrote:
>

>>No. So do you think it's acceptable for Aussies to be unable to walk the
>>streets in safety?
>

> Those filthy drunk white cunts were attacking AUSTRALIANS on the street...
> anyone with a dark face got attacked by these filthy fucking vomitsmeared
> ugly stinking white filth....
>
> The cunts who incited this riot... Alan Jones for one.. should be strung up
> by the balls and beaten to death...
>
> I'm ashamed to be an Australian.

Complain about racists and then make a racist comment. Great.

Hopefully the Lebanese community file for Alan Jones to be dealt with
under anti-discrimination law in NSW for serious vilification.

Cartman

Dec 12, 2005, 3:21:48 AM12/12/05
pedro wrote:

> Read the news stories. It was sparked by a couple of life guards being
> bashed by some lebs. A 'protest' rally was organized, and
> (unfortunately) some innocent ppl of middle eastern appearance were
> attacked after ppl got a bit pissed, but none were hurt badly. Then the
> Lebanese gangs retaliated at night under cover of darkness, smashing
> cars, bashing innocent ppl, and one person got stabbed I think. It'll be
> on tonight's news.

A protest rally that was organised with the words "bash them lebs", etc.

Cartman

Dec 12, 2005, 3:22:18 AM12/12/05
Middle Eastern people who are christian as well?

Cartman

Dec 12, 2005, 3:24:17 AM12/12/05
Wally Angleseaâ„¢ wrote:
> I wonder why, posting anonymously you won't stand up for your
> principals.
>
> Obviously, only happy when you are backed up by in a mob, and you can
> shout from the back row.
Shame that all the police have to do is contact the anonymisation
service and ask them for the originating IP. People will never learn
that the internet is NOT anonymous.

jg

Dec 12, 2005, 3:48:22 AM12/12/05

"Cartman" <magn...@nospam.westnet.com.au> wrote in message

> jg wrote:
> > "John X Smith" <adim...@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message
> >
> >>Oh what a lot of shit you spray ... You can only blame one man and one
> >
> > party
> >
> >>for all the trouble they have caused JOHN WINSTON HOWARD AND THE
> >
> > LIE-BERALS
> >
> > Though I don't support the violent tactics (used), JH was just on the
news -
> > "I don't believe it was racially based"... der.
> >
> Of course he wouldnt say that with all the muslim middle-eastern
> terrorists. What most forget is that a large majority of lebanese are
> christian and not muslim :P

Yeah'n a lot more confuse religion with country of origin.

Kwyjibo

Dec 12, 2005, 4:11:01 AM12/12/05
"pedro" <pe...@nowhere.com> wrote in message
> Masked Patriot wrote:
>

>> "pedro" <pe...@nowhere.com> wrote in message

>>> I guess you'd rather wait till we're all chanting 'Allah Akbar'
>>> then. The politicans wont listen to the people. Just as they wont

>>> on crime. What are we to do? Vigilante justice may well be the only
>>> justice available to us.
>>
>> So do you think it's acceptable to apply your 'vigilante justice' to
>> innocent bystanders who happen to be of middle eastern descent ?

> No. So do you think it's acceptable for Aussies to be unable to walk
> the streets in safety?

No it's not acceptable, and I'm sure those Australians of middle-eastern
descent who were attacked yesterday would appreciate the fact that you
support them.

--
Kwyj

Kwyjibo

Dec 12, 2005, 4:14:30 AM12/12/05

> pedro wrote:
>
>> No. So do you think it's acceptable for Aussies to be unable to walk
>> the streets in safety?
>
> Those filthy drunk white cunts were attacking AUSTRALIANS on the
> street... anyone with a dark face got attacked by these filthy
> fucking vomitsmeared ugly stinking white filth....

So anyone who condones attacks against Australians is a "filthy fucking
vomitsmeared ugly stinking" person.
Ok. Got it.

> The cunts who incited this riot... Alan Jones for one.. should be
> strung up by the balls and beaten to death...

Hmmm. By making this suggestion, would that make you a "filthy fucking
vomitsmeared ugly stinking" person?

Try looking up the word 'hypocrite' you drug-addled fuckwit.

> I'm ashamed to be an Australian.

Good. IYDLIHFO

--
Kwyj

pedro

Dec 12, 2005, 4:40:44 AM12/12/05
Kwyjibo wrote:

>"pedro" <pe...@nowhere.com> wrote in message
>

>>Masked Patriot wrote:
>>

>>>"pedro" <pe...@nowhere.com> wrote in message

>>>So do you think it's acceptable to apply your 'vigilante justice' to
>>>innocent bystanders who happen to be of middle eastern descent ?
>>>

>>No. So do you think it's acceptable for Aussies to be unable to walk
>>the streets in safety?
>>

>No it's not acceptable, and I'm sure those Australians of middle-eastern
>descent who were attacked yesterday would appreciate the fact that you
>support them.

Some ppl need reminding it seems that the cause of these riots has been
the continual anti-social behaviour by persons of Lebanese origin. As
various authority figures have been saying, we have never seen racial
tension of a violent nature to this extent in Australia before. Things
must have been (and gotten) pretty bad for it to reach this stage. And
as for accusations of racism.. do we see anti-Greek riots? no. Do we
have anti-Italian riots? no. Or are there any anti-Asian riots? no. The
cause of what happened at Cronulla can be fairly and squarely laid at
the feet of sections of the Lebanese community.

--
rgds,

Pete
-----
http://pedro.spyw.com
~ all outgoing email virus scanned ~

The time here is- http://tinyurl.com/6sfgd

'Computer: A device designed to speed and automate errors'

Kwyjibo

Dec 12, 2005, 4:51:12 AM12/12/05

> Kwyjibo wrote:
>

>> "pedro" <pe...@nowhere.com> wrote in message

>>> No. So do you think it's acceptable for Aussies to be unable to walk
>>> the streets in safety?
>>>

>> No it's not acceptable, and I'm sure those Australians of
>> middle-eastern descent who were attacked yesterday would appreciate
>> the fact that you support them.
>>

> Some ppl need reminding it seems that the cause of these riots has
> been the continual anti-social behaviour by persons of Lebanese
> origin.

As opposed to the totally acceptable behavior of those 'Australians' who
were there?

> As various authority figures have been saying, we have never
> seen racial tension of a violent nature to this extent in Australia
> before. Things must have been (and gotten) pretty bad for it to reach
> this stage.

You can blame the PC-set who have pretty much forbidden police from cracking
down on the trouble makers in case it is seen as racism.

> And as for accusations of racism.. do we see anti-Greek
> riots? no. Do we have anti-Italian riots? no. Or are there any
> anti-Asian riots? no.

What if an Egyption had walked through Cronulla? Or a Saudi?
Do you think this mob of fuckwits would have known the difference (or
cared)?

> The cause of what happened at Cronulla can be
> fairly and squarely laid at the feet of sections of the Lebanese
> community.

Wrong.

--
Kwyj

lev_la...@yahoo.com.au

Dec 12, 2005, 5:01:47 AM12/12/05

^Temuchin^ wrote:
> pedro wrote:
> > lev_la...@yahoo.com.au wrote:

> >> Chanting "White's Only" is just as bad.

> > These ppl come here and want to change our way of life to suit
> > themselves. What are we supposed to do, just let them? They have nothing
> > but contempt for us, and our way of life.
> >

> What about the one last week "I was brought up to believe there was
> nothing wrong with raping a woman, if a woman drinks with you she wants
> sex."

So the person is a dickhead.

> All rapist should have their dicks chopped off

Congratulations on becoming a dickhead as well.

lev_la...@yahoo.com.au

Dec 12, 2005, 5:02:35 AM12/12/05

pedro wrote:
> lev_la...@yahoo.com.au wrote:
>

> >pedro wrote:

> >>I guess you'd rather wait till we're all chanting 'Allah Akbar' then.
> >>

> >Chanting "White's Only" is just as bad.
> >

> These ppl come here and want to change our way of life to suit
> themselves. What are we supposed to do, just let them? They have nothing
> but contempt for us, and our way of life.

How do they change our way of life? Be specific. Have they made you
wear funny clothing? Changed the food that you eat? Made you worship
Allah? Drink coffee and smoke hashish?

What have they forced you do to?

Wayne

Dec 12, 2005, 5:19:35 AM12/12/05
On Mon, 12 Dec 2005 19:22:18 +1100, Cartman

}Wayne wrote:
}> On Mon, 12 Dec 2005 17:09:36 +1100, Gregory Shearman
}> <ZekeG...@netscape.net> wrote:
}>
}> }pedro wrote:
}> }
}> }
}> }> These ppl come here and want to change our way of life to suit
}> }> themselves. What are we supposed to do, just let them? They have nothing
}> }> but contempt for us, and our way of life.
}> }
}> }Which people?
}> }
}> }You are making things up.
}> }
}>
}> Middle Easterners and Muslims you denialist shithead...
}Middle Eastern people who are christian as well?

Nah, they mostly don't behave like animals in a barn - they've been
civilised.

Wayne

Dec 12, 2005, 5:20:30 AM12/12/05

Make certain areas no go zones for start. Are you that stupid?

pedro

Dec 12, 2005, 5:35:48 AM12/12/05
Wayne wrote:

I think he is.

--
rgds,

Pete
-----
http://pedro.spyw.com

The time here is- http://tinyurl.com/6sfgd

'Please take my advice, I don't use it anyway'

lev_la...@yahoo.com.au

Dec 12, 2005, 5:43:17 AM12/12/05

Eunometic wrote:
> lev_la...@yahoo.com.au wrote:
> > pedro wrote:
> SNIP
> >>
> > > The politicans wont listen to the people. Just as they wont on crime.
> > > What are we to do? Vigilante justice may well be the only justice
> > > available to us.
> >
> > Try that and you'll be spending some time with Bubba.
>
> It's because of fools such as you that we've been lead to this
> situation.
>
> It should be obvious that anyone who isn't deliberatly blinding
> themselves to reality that large numbers of middle eastern muslim
> youths move around in large groups.

Of course, no other ethnicity, least of all skips, do that.

> They are known to be exceptionally
> arrogant, unneighourly, crude and become agressive, threatening and
> intimidatring if asked to cease behaviour. These are very large
> groups that can become 20-30 a number which is unprecedented in size
> and power to menace. They are known to carry knives and also to gang
> up on police. They live in suburbs now almost totally devoid of
> 'skippies' and they went to schools lacking them as well.

Ahh, so it's a lack of culture mixing. Thought as much.

> Why do you want to deny this problem, why do you reject all of the
> evidence that points out that this is a serious and growing problem.

It still isn't a justification for vigilante gangs pelting women with
beer bottles because they look "middle-eastern".

> The awnser seems to be that you take delight in lecturing Australian
> about how racist they are, rather than look at the fact that the anger
> wasn't directed at asians you persist with the same delusional mantra.

As I said before, all racists are complete scum. Doesn't matter what
"race" they are.

Message has been deleted

pedro

Dec 12, 2005, 6:15:04 AM12/12/05
Craig Welch wrote:

> pedro wrote:
>
>> What are we to do? Vigilante justice may well be the only justice
>> available to us.
>

> That's odd. I always thought you supported democracy and the rule of law.

The Law has not been serving the Australian public well for quite some
time. Those riots were all about reclaiming the Cronulla foreshore from
Leb trash who were taking over the place. Next weekend it will be
crawling with cops. So as you can see, it works.

--
rgds,

'How come when I call Information they can't tell me where my keys are?'

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

kangarooistan

Dec 12, 2005, 6:28:41 AM12/12/05
NEW TERRORISM LAWS APPLY ??

ANYTHING THEY LIKE ANYWHERE, ANYTIME, ANYTHING,ANYBODY

hoWARd is now ALL POWERFULL

theoldman

SpaceCowMooMoo

Dec 12, 2005, 6:35:03 AM12/12/05
Well it was going to happen and nothing was going to stop it. I don't
condone it at all but certainly understand the anger. I've been in Sydney
and I live in Melbourne and the lebanese gangbangers are just the same here
as in Sydney. Sure, not all Lebanese are like these arseholes but they seem
to be very prevalent. The bad eggs are as bad as they get. I've seen it here
in Melbourne. They really hate Australians and they especially target Aussie
girls for their harrassment. They wouldn't behave this way towards their own
muslim women but its okay to for Aussie girls. They need to acknowledge
their own dirty racism against caucasian aussies before yelling racism
themselves.

As I said before, I never repeat myself

Dec 12, 2005, 6:50:10 AM12/12/05
I never said anything about violence. But a protest and rally is a great
idea.

"Fuad Abiad" <Fua...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> dickheads,
>
> hope the police are reading this, so come australia day we won't hear
> a peep from racist nobs like you.
>

> In article <439cd321$0$9287$afc3...@news.optusnet.com.au>, As I said
> before, I
> never repeat myself says...
>>
>>I am in and I am sure there a lot of people I know who want in too.

>>"Nomen Nescio" <nob...@dizum.com> wrote in message

>>>I am disgusted at the comments of pricks like Iemma and Moroney in
>>>calling
>>>our patriotic citizens "un-Australian". Un-Australian my arse! How more
>>>Australian can you get than standing up to defend Australia?
>>>
>>> Iemma and the pigs should be thanking all True Blue Patriots for doing
>>> what they are too gutless to do themselves - get the Leb filth off our
>>> streets.
>>>
>>> It was great that 5000 people turned up at Cronulla. Unfortunately the
>>> media beat up cast a shadow over the real message of the day, that Lebs
>>> and Muslims are ruining our suburbs, and the media completely ignored
>>> the
>>> Leb provocation of the day.
>>>
>>> If 5000 True Blue Patriots can be organised in only a week, imagine what
>>> can be done with a month or more of planning. Not 5000, but 50,000 True
>>> Blue Patriots taking back our streets.
>>>
>>> Cronulla was a symptom of the problem. We need to go to the source in
>>> places like Bankstown and Lakemba.

>>> This is why Action For Australia calls on all True Blue Patriots to be
>>> in
>>> Sydney on Australia Day 2006. We will assert our democratic right to
>>> march
>>> through the streets of Lakemba.
>>>
>>> Pass the word. Lakemba on Australia Day - take back Australia for
>>> Australians!
>>>

>>> Action For Australia

Stan Pierce

Dec 12, 2005, 6:59:11 AM12/12/05

"SpaceCowMooMoo" <spac...@suckmyudder.com> wrote in message

Of course. And see how the queer TV journalists, the police, and the scared
shitless pollies are twisting the 'cause' of the rioting on 'drunkenness' and
the weather. No-one will say what you are saying. They are managing the
media. And behind all of the media managing are the academics who imposed this
multcrapism on Australians without asking them, and now keep their heads down.

free2002

Dec 12, 2005, 7:05:32 AM12/12/05
exactly, & yet there he is on TV saying its un-Australian to be violent
towards people based on their race yet his govt has locked up immigrants for
years on end, even one of our own citizens, the unfortunate mentally ill
woman & sent that other poor woman who had been brain damaged in a car
accident out of the country! & on top of all that the new so called 'anti
terrorism laws', which are just a good excuse to arrest & hold anyone non
Australian without charge, all after he & his mates stirred up & cultivated
an atmosphere of fear so the public will think they are doing us a favour by
protecting us against the 'terrorists', JOHN HOWARD IS THE MOST RACIST
PERSON IN AUSTRALIA!

"John X Smith" <adim...@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message
> Oh what a lot of shit you spray ... You can only blame one man and one
> party for all the trouble they have caused JOHN WINSTON HOWARD AND THE
> LIE-BERALS
>

> "Eunometic" <euno...@yahoo.com.au> wrote in message

>> Nomen Nescio wrote:
>>> I am disgusted at the comments of pricks like Iemma and Moroney in
>>> calling our patriotic citizens "un-Australian". Un-Australian my arse!
>>> How more Australian can you get than standing up to defend Australia?
>>>
>>> Iemma and the pigs should be thanking all True Blue Patriots for doing
>>> what they are too gutless to do themselves - get the > Leb filth off our
>>> streets.
>>

>> When the ethnically target gang rapes were finally getting some news
>> Bob Carr said that the government would finally keep statistics on
>> ethnic crime once again (stopped in 1998 for the usual PC reasons).
>> It's been years now and we still haven't seen anything. I suspect that
>> the labour party can't bear to reveal what a mess they've helped make
>> of the immigration program. I'm pretty sure labour will try and sleaze
>> out of facing reality and facing their responsibillity to ordinary
>> Australians who have to suffer their politically correct decisions.

free2002

Dec 12, 2005, 7:18:22 AM12/12/05
im starting to feel that way too, imagine people overseas seeing that on the
news, you think they are going to still see us as a friendly bunch of
peaceful people saying gday mate & want to come visit us?? i really think
its a sad day for this country seeing what i saw on the news tonight. Most
of what i saw was guys just enjoying being drunk & causing violence, if it
weren't racism they would use something else as an excuse to behave that
way, it only takes a few organizers of violence to get them whipped up to do
their dirty work, eg the neo nazi morons

> pedro wrote:
>
>> No. So do you think it's acceptable for Aussies to be unable to walk the
>> streets in safety?
>

> Those filthy drunk white cunts were attacking AUSTRALIANS on the street...
> anyone with a dark face got attacked by these filthy fucking vomitsmeared
> ugly stinking white filth....
>

> The cunts who incited this riot... Alan Jones for one.. should be strung
> up
> by the balls and beaten to death...
>

> I'm ashamed to be an Australian.
>

> --
> Regards,
> Gregory.
> --
> "Ding-a-ding dang, my dang-a-long ling long"

free2002

Dec 12, 2005, 7:23:12 AM12/12/05
look isn't that sweet, the 2 rednecks have found each other. awwww

> ^Temuchin^ wrote:
>

>>> LOL! No.. I caught your last one, and I had "I LOVE GAY PORN!" blasting
>>> out at 110 db! Now all the neighbours think I'm gay! :((((
>>>

>> HAHAHA you have just given me a good laugh, but did you send it to anyone
>> else?
>

> No. I don't want to piss off any of my friends.

> --
> rgds,
>
> Pete
> -----
> http://pedro.spyw.com
> The time here is- http://tinyurl.com/6sfgd

> 'A conscience is what hurts when all your other parts feel so good'

Message has been deleted

Mike P.

Dec 12, 2005, 7:41:43 AM12/12/05
On 11 Dec 2005 22:11:44 -0800, Eunometic wrote:

> lev_la...@yahoo.com.au wrote:
>> pedro wrote:
> SNIP
>>>
>>> The politicans wont listen to the people. Just as they wont on crime.

>>> What are we to do? Vigilante justice may well be the only justice
>>> available to us.
>>

>> Try that and you'll be spending some time with Bubba.
>
> It's because of fools such as you that we've been lead to this
> situation.
>
> It should be obvious that anyone who isn't deliberatly blinding
> themselves to reality that large numbers of middle eastern muslim

> youths move around in large groups. They are known to be exceptionally

> arrogant, unneighourly, crude and become agressive, threatening and
> intimidatring if asked to cease behaviour. These are very large
> groups that can become 20-30 a number which is unprecedented in size
> and power to menace. They are known to carry knives and also to gang
> up on police. They live in suburbs now almost totally devoid of
> 'skippies' and they went to schools lacking them as well.

<SNIP>

Aren't most of these Lebanese youths born in Australia, raised in Australia
and went to school in the Australian school system? So what the hell went
wrong? Is it a failure of the education system? Perhaps, but I doubt it?

Surely the parents have to bear some of the responsibility. If I behaved
like an anti-social dickhead (doing burnouts, being absusive to people and
disrespecting girls) when I was in my teens and early twenties, my old man
would have taken the car off me, smashed my mobile phone to pieces and
probably given me a good kick up the bum, and if I answered back, well
there would have been hell to pay. And you know what, if one day if I have
son and he treats women like dirt, goes around in large groups acting like
a lout and a hoon, and is general nuisance, a kick up the bum would be the
least of his problems.

I thought family honour was a big thing in Middle Eastern and Islamic
families. Surely these hoons are dishonouring and disrespecting their
families by acting in such a anti-social manner. Where are the fathers in
all of this? Why aren't more Lebanese dads not clipping their boof head
sons over the ear and putting their foot down and saying this is enough.
Tonight you are staying home.

And you know what the worst thing about all of this is? These hoons and
dickheads are going to grow up and have kids of their own, and they are
going to be crap fathers, letting their kids get away with all sorts of
crap, raising another generation of hoons, louts and dickheads, and 20
years from now the problem will have gotten worse in Australia instead of
improving.

Mike

pedro

Dec 12, 2005, 7:44:11 AM12/12/05
Craig Welch wrote:

> pedro wrote:
>
>> Craig Welch wrote:

>>> That's odd. I always thought you supported democracy and the rule of
>>> law.
>>

>> The Law has not been serving the Australian public well for quite
>> some time. Those riots were all about reclaiming the Cronulla
>> foreshore from Leb trash who were taking over the place. Next weekend
>> it will be crawling with cops. So as you can see, it works.
>

> Let me see if I understand you ... The Cronulla foreshore has been (or
> is being) reclaimed from one set of Australian trash by another set of
> Australian trash?
>
> Is vigilante justice OK in all cases, or just some?
>
> Are there vigilante guidelines that you can post for us?

It's not a matter of whether it's ok or not. If things get bad enough
it's going to happen anyway. These events prove that. At least now the
police, govt, etc., are forced to act, and try to do something about the
situation.

--
rgds,

'Hit any user to continue'

fasgnadh

Dec 12, 2005, 8:07:07 AM12/12/05
> On 11 Dec 2005 22:11:44 -0800, Eunometic wrote:

>>It should be obvious that anyone who isn't deliberatly blinding
>>themselves to reality that large numbers of

.... violent drunken racist neo-nazi

http://www.smh.com.au/ffximage/2005/12/12/mob_wideweb__470x278,0.jpg

--
"Those who give up essential liberties for temporary safety
deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Ben Franklin

"History shows us that there have been many
struggles between the honest men of England and
those that tyrannized them.
All good laws come as innovation and as constraints upon
the power of the King and Lords."

-Colonel Thomas Rainsborough
Council of the Army, Putney Church, 1647

"We swear by the Southern Cross to stand truly by each other
and fight to defend our rights and liberties."

------------

The Official [Est. June 2000] aus.culture.true-blue FAQ ;

http://geocities.com/fairdinkum_trueblue/faq.html

The true-blue Homestead;

http://geocities.com/fairdinkum_trueblue/

The true-blue Hall Of Fame;

http://www.geocities.com/trueblue_hall_of_fame/index.html

The Tuckerbox;

http://www.geocities.com/true_blue_tucker_box/index.html

-----------

Message has been deleted

Chris McDonald

Dec 12, 2005, 8:22:48 AM12/12/05
"Horace Wachope ." <horace...@gmail.com> writes:

>On Mon, 12 Dec 2005 12:05:32 GMT, free2002 wrote:

>> exactly, & yet there he is on TV saying its un-Australian to be violent
>> towards people based on their race yet his govt has locked up immigrants for
>> years on end, even one of our own citizens, the unfortunate mentally ill
>> woman & sent that other poor woman who had been brain damaged in a car
>> accident out of the country! & on top of all that the new so called 'anti
>> terrorism laws', which are just a good excuse to arrest & hold anyone non
>> Australian without charge, all after he & his mates stirred up & cultivated
>> an atmosphere of fear so the public will think they are doing us a favour by
>> protecting us against the 'terrorists', JOHN HOWARD IS THE MOST RACIST
>> PERSON IN AUSTRALIA!

>That would be a nice theory, save for the fact that CORNELIA RAU IS A
>CAUCASIAN.

Ummmm, but VIVIAN ALVAREZ, from the Philipines, is not.

--
Chris.

SKD

Dec 12, 2005, 8:25:05 AM12/12/05

pedro wrote:

> Gregory Shearman wrote:
>

> >pedro wrote:
> >

> >>No. So do you think it's acceptable for Aussies to be unable to walk the
> >>streets in safety?
> >>

> >Those filthy drunk white cunts were attacking AUSTRALIANS on the street...
> >anyone with a dark face got attacked by these filthy fucking vomitsmeared
> >ugly stinking white filth....
> >
> >The cunts who incited this riot... Alan Jones for one.. should be strung up
> >by the balls and beaten to death...
> >
> >I'm ashamed to be an Australian
> >

> We're ashamed to have you.

I am not an avid listener of AJ but from his snippets on ch 9, it seems
he might very be inciting violence with his rather warped logic, which
I am sure resonates with people of a certain background unfortunately,
nothing to do with the facts dare say, childish maths and stats.

SKD

Dec 12, 2005, 8:27:26 AM12/12/05
who care what people overseas think, we are getting reduced to 3rd
world styled secretarian violence FGS, I never believed it could happen
in a place like Australia.

SKD

Dec 12, 2005, 8:36:23 AM12/12/05
If one was to accept your statement, so you are going to start acting
like idiots too? Have another bloody lebonan at our door steps where
neighbours get sprayed with bullets! Or being labelled as Afrikaaner
equivalents, FGS what has happened to this nation in less than 10
years. Being a first world country to decending into Balkans and
subcontinental secretainism. Even they have grown out of these things
over there. It's not even blooming Birmingham with Asian running the
riot.

Kwyjibo

Dec 12, 2005, 8:35:09 AM12/12/05
"Horace Wachope ." <horace...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Mon, 12 Dec 2005 20:58:51 +1000, Craig Welch wrote:
>
>> pedro wrote:
>>
>>> What are we to do? Vigilante justice may well be the only justice
>>> available to us.
>>
>> That's odd. I always thought you supported democracy and the rule of
>> law.
>
> I generally do, but on occasion a riot will occur that captures both
> my heart AND my mind.
>
> It first happened with the Boston Tea Party,

Was that the one attended by the mad hatter?

--
Kwyj

MoofteeKilla

Dec 12, 2005, 8:38:45 AM12/12/05

Stan Pierce wrote:

Multiculturalism is a dying ideal - just like communism and liberalism.
It's just a matter of time. All the sophists will eventually change, it
will just take a mighty purge.

Some stupid bitch on "a current affair" or "tonight today" kept
interrupting Johnny Coward trying to get him to say it was racist. Just
another example of the pathetic media we have in this country that is
spawned from allowing dead-beats and low-scoring school leavers to take
up jobs in education and journalism.

SKD

Dec 12, 2005, 8:48:19 AM12/12/05
CRONULLA?

Message has been deleted

Kwyjibo

Dec 12, 2005, 9:13:13 AM12/12/05
> <sigh x 2>
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boston_Tea_Party
>
> VERSUS
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mad_Hatter

So the part of Alice was played by John Hancock and the Mad Hatter was
played by John Adams? Wow! You learn something new every day.

Who played the part of the Cheshire Cat, if it's not too much to ask?

> HTH &c.

Thanks.

--
Kwyj

Message has been deleted

John

Dec 12, 2005, 9:11:10 AM12/12/05
MoofteeKilla wrote:

That was Ellen Fanning

Message has been deleted

fasgnadh

Dec 12, 2005, 3:06:10 PM12/12/05
Mike P. wrote:
> On 11 Dec 2005 22:11:44 -0800, Eunometic wrote:
>

>>lev_la...@yahoo.com.au wrote:
>>
>>>pedro wrote:
>>
>>SNIP

>>>Try that and you'll be spending some time with Bubba.
>>
>>It's because of fools such as you that we've been lead to this
>>situation.
>>
>>It should be obvious that anyone who isn't deliberatly blinding
>>themselves to reality that large numbers of middle eastern muslim
>>youths move around in large groups. They are known to be exceptionally
>>arrogant, unneighourly, crude and become agressive, threatening and
>>intimidatring if asked to cease behaviour. These are very large
>>groups that can become 20-30 a number which is unprecedented in size
>>and power to menace. They are known to carry knives and also to gang
>>up on police. They live in suburbs now almost totally devoid of
>>'skippies' and they went to schools lacking them as well.
>>

> <SNIP>
>
> Aren't most of these Lebanese youths born in Australia, raised in Australia
> and went to school in the Australian school system? So what the hell went
> wrong?

What went wrong is that you seem to be blaming the people who were
attacked by the drunken violent thugs who also attacked police,
medics and an Italian because they thought he looked of 'middle-
Eastern Appearance'. So what went wrong is racism, the insane
and dangerous belief that people are guilty because of SKIN COLOUR
or ethnicity. Pack of neo-nazi scum.

> Surely the parents have to bear some of the responsibility.

Yes, 5000 drunken racist thugs obviously were not brought up right.

Accirding to the racists, groups whose members riot and
threaten our society should be deported. Can we really deport all
the Anglo-Saxons just because 5000 of them are neo-nazi thugs?

> I thought family honour was a big thing in Middle Eastern and Islamic
> families.

It clearly isn't in the families the rioting Aussie thugs came from.

Women were assaulted.

> Surely these hoons are dishonouring and disrespecting their
> families by acting in such a anti-social manner. Where are the fathers in
> all of this?

In the pub?

> And you know what the worst thing about all of this is?

John Howard trying to pretend it wasn't a racist attack, because
this is the result of 10 years of his government?

> These hoons and dickheads are going to grow up
> and have kids of their own, and they are
> going to be crap fathers, letting their kids get away with all sorts of
> crap, raising another generation of hoons, louts and dickheads, and 20
> years from now the problem will have gotten worse in Australia instead of
> improving.

You seem to have described the police and medic bashing thugs precisely,
but I don't really think castration to stop them breeding is a
reasonable solution, they will have to be arrested and jailed for
violent affray, and the ringleaders who incited a mob to "Kill the Lebs"
detained indefinitely without trial under the anti-terrorism laws.

Chris McDonald

Dec 12, 2005, 3:09:19 PM12/12/05
"Horace Wachope ." <horace...@gmail.com> writes:

>Ummmm, are you implying that Howard is a black supremacist?

No, I implied nothing at all (but nice try).
I just indicated that your reference to CORNELIA RAU was irrelevant.

--
Chris.

Gregory Shearman

Dec 12, 2005, 3:15:04 PM12/12/05
Prodigy wrote:

> It will get the message across that this isn't the Middle East, it's
> Australia. And here, we're not going to stand for their arrogance

It certainly got A message across....

I saw reports on American TV... Drunken Australian racist mob beating up
women and terrorising the community...

Now Australia will be seen as a racist country... thanks to these horrible,
filthy, racist thugs...

I'm ashamed to be Australian... they defiled our country in the eyes of the
world.

Gregory Shearman

Dec 12, 2005, 3:16:19 PM12/12/05
pedro wrote:

>>The cunts who incited this riot... Alan Jones for one.. should be strung
>>up by the balls and beaten to death...
>>
>>I'm ashamed to be an Australian
>>

> We're ashamed to have you.

Speak for yourself... you don't speak for anyone else.

I couldn't give a fuck about you... you show yourself to be one of the
drunken, filthy mob who have defiled this nation. We should drive you all
into the fucking sea..

Gregory Shearman

Dec 12, 2005, 3:19:11 PM12/12/05
pedro wrote:

> Some ppl need reminding it seems that the cause of these riots has been
> the continual anti-social behaviour by persons of Lebanese origin. As
> various authority figures have been saying, we have never seen racial
> tension of a violent nature to this extent in Australia before. Things
> must have been (and gotten) pretty bad for it to reach this stage. And
> as for accusations of racism.. do we see anti-Greek riots? no. Do we
> have anti-Italian riots? no. Or are there any anti-Asian riots? no. The
> cause of what happened at Cronulla can be fairly and squarely laid at
> the feet of sections of the Lebanese community.

These riots were caused by alcohol, racism and neonazi cunts like Alan
Jones.... egging the moron, filthy drunken racists to attack anyone with a
dark face...

Don't flatter yourselves. The police will be after the filthy lot of you.
You've shamed this country.. those filthy drunken racists were seen around
the world.

Gregory Shearman

Dec 12, 2005, 3:20:53 PM12/12/05
Wayne wrote:

> }What have they forced you do to?
>
> Make certain areas no go zones for start. Are you that stupid?

What???

It's the filthy drunken racists that have made Australians fearful of going
to Cronulla beach... they attack ANYONE with a dark face.

Gregory Shearman

Dec 12, 2005, 3:23:08 PM12/12/05
Eunometic wrote:

> It should be obvious that anyone who isn't deliberatly blinding
> themselves to reality that large numbers of middle eastern muslim
> youths move around in large groups.

Well, the whole world can see WHY they move in large groups...

Individuals are bashed by drunken filthy white racists. It's not safe to
walk our streets any more, especially if you have a dark face... whiteys...
don't get too sun burned, they may bash YOU....

ferdie

Dec 12, 2005, 3:20:51 PM12/12/05

> Prodigy wrote:
>
>> It will get the message across that this isn't the Middle East, it's
>> Australia. And here, we're not going to stand for their arrogance
>
> It certainly got A message across....
>
> I saw reports on American TV... Drunken Australian racist mob beating up
> women and terrorising the community...
>
> Now Australia will be seen as a racist country... thanks to these
> horrible,
> filthy, racist thugs...
>
> I'm ashamed to be Australian... they defiled our country in the eyes of
> the
> world.

You've been ashamed for a very long time
Why don't you move ?

jg

Dec 12, 2005, 4:59:50 PM12/12/05

"MoofteeKilla" <poop...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> Some stupid bitch on "a current affair" or "tonight today" kept
> interrupting Johnny Coward trying to get him to say it was racist. Just
> another example of the pathetic media we have in this country that is
> spawned from allowing dead-beats and low-scoring school leavers to take
> up jobs in education and journalism.

If it wasn't racist, what was it? or was the mistake interrupting to try and
make the PM admit he's a fool?

MoofteeKilla

Dec 12, 2005, 5:14:19 PM12/12/05

jg wrote:

If she asks his opinion and he says it wasn't racist then the silly
bitch should realise that no amount of cajoling will make him say it's
racist. Do you understand yet? Fool!

Sunny

Dec 12, 2005, 5:22:45 PM12/12/05

"Gregory Shearman" <ZekeG...@netscape.net> wrote in message