wolfram alpha cannot solve some problems

drhu...@gmail.com

Apr 28, 2016, 8:20:55 AM4/28/16
wolfram alpha cannot solve some problems in http://12000.org/my_notes/kamek/kamke_differential_equations.htm which are mark as solved in mathematica but its solution are very complicated so it cannot check if it is right answer or not. e. g. problems ode No 64-73, 84.

mathHandbook.com can give simple solution so it is easy to check the answer. it can solve some problems that Mathematica cannot. just copy maple input to mathHandbook.com, then hit the ENTER key in your keyboard.

www.mathHandbook.com

drhu...@gmail.com

Aug 9, 2020, 8:17:13 PM8/9/20

y’=sin(x-y) has very simple solution but wolfram give very complicated solution. why?

mathHand.com give a simple solution
http://server.drhuang.com/input/?guess=dsolve%28y%281%2Cx%29%3Dsin%28x-y%29%29&inp=y%281%2Cx%29%3Dsin%28x-y%29&lang=null

drhu...@gmail.com

Aug 15, 2020, 12:21:40 AM8/15/20
Wolfram and wolframcloud cannot solve a simple equation y’=4sin(y-x)-4
one click to solve it in mathHand.com
http://server.drhuang.com/input/?guess=dsolve%28ds%28y%2Cx%2C2%29%2B2ds%28y%29%2By%3D0%29&inp=ds%28y%2Cx%2C2%29%2B2ds%28y%29%2By%3D0&lang=null

Dr Huang

Jan 10, 2021, 6:48:46 AM1/10/21
On Saturday, 9 January 2021 at 12:35:14 UTC+11, drhu...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Friday, 8 January 2021 at 10:36:30 UTC+11, drhu...@gmail.com wrote:

> > > input your equation into mathHand.com, click the "dsolve" button to solve, then click the "test" button to test its solution, or click the "to inte" button to plot if it did not auto plot.
> > >
> > > http://mathHand.com
> > wolfram gives very complicated solution:
> > y"-x y-x^3+2=0
> > mathHand.com gives very simple solution:
> > http://server.drhuang.com/input/?guess=dsolve%28ds%28y%2Cx%2C2%29-x*y-x%5E3%2B2%29
>
> wolfram gives very complicated solution:
> y"-x y'-x y-x^3+2=0
> mathHand.com gives very simple solution:
> http://server.drhuang.com/input/?guess=dsolve%28ds%28y%2Cx%2C2%29-ds%28y%2Cx%2C1%29*x-y*x-x%5E3%2B2%29&inp=ds%28y%2Cx%2C2%29-ds%28y%2Cx%2C1%29*x-y*x-x%5E3%2B2

Wolfram cannot find simple solution but mathHand.com can in following equations:
y"-x*y'-x*y-x=0
y"-x*y'-x*y-x^2=0
y"-x*y'-x*y-x^3+2=0
y"-x*y'-x*y-x^4-6=0
y"-x*y'-x*y-x^5+12=0
y"-x*y'-x*y-x^n=0, where n=1,2,3 ......
y"-a*x*y'-b*x*y-c*x^n=0, where n=1,2,3 ......
y"-y'-x*y-x=0
y"-y'-x*y-x^2=0
y"-y'-x*y-x^2-1=0
y"-2*y'-x*y-x^2-2=0
y"-4*y'-x*y-x^2-4=0
y"-y'-x*y-x^n=0, where n=1,2,3......
y"-a*y'-b*x*y-c*x^n=0, where n=1,2,3 ......
y"-x*y-x^3+2=0
y"-x*y-x^6+40=0
y"-x*y-x^n=0, where n=1,2,3 ......
more examples in