— Geert : 'Deze slag hebben we gewonnen'opoe is doodstil

1 view

dolf

May 18, 2018, 5:00:13 PM5/18/18
I know how you feel Geert Wilders.

SEEKING AN ADJOURNMENT FOR CASE NUMBER: J11128709 AND RECIPROCAL CASE
NUMBER: J11107438 AS APPLICATION AND SUMMONS FOR AN INTERVENTION ORDERS DUE
TO THE DEMANDS FOR LEGAL PREPARATION WITHIN COUNTY COURT APPEALS.

And in substantiation of my CLAIMS made within those matters as some #103
PAGES OF DIARY NOTES, there is a CLEAR PREJUDICE AND CULTURE OF DISRESPECT
shown by the COURT as they were AGAIN NOT READ BY THE PRESIDING JUDICATORY
in being of little relevance.

This is now consequential to a mandated requirement to now obtaining LEGAL
COUNSEL and bearing the associated COSTS within these matters as NOT having
been PROPERLY REGARDED BY THE SALE MAGISTRATES COURT and being prudently
advised to the PRESIDING JUDICATORY of the COUNTY COURT to seek such
COUNSEL to assist the COURT.

JUST TWO OF THESE DOCUMENTS WHICH CONVEY A PLANNED CAUSE CÉLÈBRE (IN WHICH
THE RESPONDENTS WITHIN MY APPLICATION AND SUMMONS FOR AN INTERVENTION
ORDERS ARE ASSOCIATED WITH SUCH PERSONS AND SO ENGAGED) IMPETUS WHICH
EXISTED FROM 19 MAY 2016 AND IRREFUTABLY SUSTAIN THE GRAVITAS OF MY CLAIM
AS TO THERE BEING TANGIBLE AND REASONABLE CONCERNS FOR MY SAFETY, WELLBEING
AND SECURITY

SEE ALSO: "EXECUTIVE SUMMARY ON CAUSE CÉLÈBRE JINGOISTIC BEHAVIOUR AS BEING
BOER / ANZAC DEFAMATION BY RACIAL, RELIGIOUS AND PSYCHO-SEXUAL HATRED"
consisting of #82 pages and dated 11 May 2018

<http://www.grapple369.com/docs/419-Slaughter.pdf>

SEE ALSO: "IF VLADIMIR PUTIN WAS TO PROPERLY CONFORM TO MARXIST IDEALISM,
HE WOULD NOT STOP ISRAEL FROM ATTACKING SYRIA" consisting of #53 pages and
dated 12-13 May 2018

<http://www.grapple369.com/docs/Dialectic.pdf>

ACCORDINGLY I AM SEEKING AN ADJOURNMENT UNTIL JULY 2018 WITHIN CASE NUMBER:
J11128709 AND THE RECIPROCAL CASE NUMBER: J11107438 DUE TO THE UNREASONABLE
WORKLOAD DEMANDS WHICH THE SALE MAGISTRATES COURT HAS PLACED UPON ME AS NOW
THE REQUIREMENT FOR PREPARATION OF LAWYER INSTRUCTIONS WITHIN THOSE COUNTY
COURT APPEALS WHICH HAVE DIRECTIONS HEARINGS UPON 12 / 26 JUNE 2018.

FURTHERMORE, GIVEN THE GRAVITAS OF THIS "CAUSE CÉLÈBRE JINGOISTIC BEHAVIOUR
AS BEING BOER / ANZAC DEFAMATION BY RACIAL, RELIGIOUS AND PSYCHO-SEXUAL
HATRED" I AM SEEKING FROM THE MAGISTRATES COURT INTERIM ORDERS THAT ARE
MADE IN RELATION TO:

STALKING / PROHIBITED BEHAVIOUR / COMMUNICATIONS PROHIBITION AND PROXIMITY
EXCLUSION

ESPECIALLY GIVEN THE FOLLOWING:

I attended the SALE MAGISTRATES COURT on 9 MAY 2018 with respects to a
LISTING HEARING within these RECIPROCAL MATTERS as APPLICATION AND SUMMONS
FOR AN INTERVENTION ORDERS and whilst the presiding MAGISTRATE took some
time to allegedly READ the "brief outline of each incident including the
date and place where it happened" within CASE NUMBER: J11107438, HER HONOUR
would therefore have NOTED this statement made by that APPLICANT:

"THE BEHAVIOUR IS AFFECTING MY MENTAL AND PHYSICAL HEALTH"

I WAS THEREFORE UNFAIRLY CASTIGATED BY HER HONOUR FOR THEN MAKING THE
REASONABLE CLAIM about the COURT habitually re-enforcing those impertinent
facts by being then the immaterial substantiation for ORDERS as the
indignity of imposing clearly deranged and perjured claims made by
psychiatrically impaired and irrational persons such as this:

“THERE IS A REGULAR PATTERN OF #419 - CONTROLLING BEHAVIOUR WHICH CONSISTS
OF VERBAL THREATS AND AN ATTEMPT TO CAUSE ME ISOLATION AS I AM UNABLE TO
RECEIVE LOCAL NEWS PROPERLY.” [INCOHERENT QUOTE BY APPLICANT 30 APRIL 2018]

And whilst I tendered to the COURT the documentary evidence in reasonable
support of this CLAIM, once again it was not sufficiently READ as to the
substantiation of an entirely delusional basis being perjured testimony
which could be readily and categorically refuted by the publicly known
(6,940 views) facts to the contrary which are conveyed upon the OPTUS
TECHNICAL SUPPORT COMMUNITY FORUM as the dialog titled:

"ANY KNOWN PROBLEMS WITH DIGITAL TV SIGNAL DISRUPTION FOLLOWING
INSTALLATION OF 4G/LTE MOBILE TOWER?"

<https://yescrowd.optus.com.au/t5/Network-Coverage/Any-known-problems-with-digital-TV-signal-disruption-following/m-p/145140/highlight/true#M5135>

Which documents the articulation and resolution to the spasmodic technical
problem of DIGITAL TV SIGNAL DISRUPTION comprising some 9 pages and
commencing @ 1907 hours on 14 February 2016 and ONLY concluded @ 1409 hours
on 17 April 2016 with the statements:

PROGRESS STATEMENT ON THE HYPOTHETICAL CAUSE @ 0125 HOURS ON 27 FEBRUARY
2016: "Following our telephone chat Marcel (RETIRED MODERATOR), I today
advised the BODY CORPORATE and the TV antenna technicians that you had
checked the type and strength of the actual signals being emitted from each
of the Optus towers within proximity to where I've been receiving the
digital TV transmission interference problems.

And as I ought to have confirmed from my own mobile, and which you
subsequently did, the nearest tower in proximity wasn't presently emitting
a 4G/LTE signal despite having previously received advice Optus that it was
being upgraded to such a capacity.

So the source of the problem, if the hypothesis is still [-]correct, is
something which we have to pursue with Telstra. Following on from your
suggestion, that I try turning off my mobile (Optus carrier), I'll
correspond to each of the other tenants and determine if they have Telstra
as their mobile carrier and whether they too get a 4G/LTE signal--and so
determine to further investigate the proximity of the Telstra mobile as a
probable cause.

As I mentioned to you Marcel, I did have an hour long TV digital
transmission signal disruption which affected all channels earlier that
day. And otherwise for the remainder of the day, the normally affected
channels were receiving a signal strength of between 48-56% which is more
than adequate.

Unfortunately I don't have contacts with Telstra so as to resolve the
question any further. AND I DON'T WISH TO BE A CRUSADER ON THE ISSUE. SO
I'M PREPARED TO LEAVE IT IN THE HANDS OF THE TECHNICIANS TO PURSUE."

THE CONCLUDING STATEMENT ON THE ACTUAL CAUSE @ 1706 HOURS ON 14 APRIL 2016:
"I have today determined the most probable source for our intermittent TV
signal disruptions.

As illogical as it may at first seem [to be].

The cause for disruption to the TV signal as channels: 8 (9) and 6 (7) was
the surreptitious use of the same power circuit box in which the TV signal
booster was being powered, by another resident within the apartment
complex. Who was using the convenient power source for the recharging of
his electric motoped.

This source of disruption was confirmed by the repetitious turning on and
off, the recharging process. Each time it was on, the TV signal was
distorted and immediately when it was turned off, the TV signal returned.

My apologies for having to pursue with you, the elimination of hypothetical
considerations such as a 4G/LTE signal from a recently installed mobile
tower within proximity."

WHICH WAS THEN ACKNOWLEDGED BY GEOFF (RETIRED MODERATOR) FOR OPTUS
TECHNICAL COMMUNITY SUPPORT AND THE MATTER CLOSED @ 1409 HOURS ON 17 APRIL
2016: "Hi @salehere, Glad you were able to identify the root cause of the
problem. Should you need further assistance please let us know Smiley
Happy"

FURTHERMORE IT IS ALLEGED THAT THIS MENTAL HEALTH ASSOCIATED UNTRUTHFUL
STATEMENTS AND VIOLENT BEHAVIOUR gives rise to the propositional factoid of
common association that the propensity for violence increases where there
is a lack of any truth content as a depreciated integrity between persons:

#432 as [#5, #80, #10, #300, #10, #9, #8, #10] = epitithemi (G2007): {#10
as #472} 1) in the active voice; 2) in the middle voice; 1a) to put or lay
upon; 1b) to add to; 2a) *TO* *HAVE* *PUT* *ON*, *BID* *TO* *BE* *LAID*
*ON*; 2b) *TO* *LAY* *OR* *THROW* *ONE'S* *SELF* *UPON*; 2c) *TO* *ATTACK*
*ONE*, *TO* *MAKE* *AN* *ASSAULT* *ON* *ONE*;

Event: 58004535@{
#1: Sup: 5; Ego: 5,
#2: Sup: 4; Ego: 80,
#3: Sup: 14; Ego: 10,
#4: Sup: 71; Ego: 57,
#5: Sup: 81; Ego: 10,
#6: Sup: 9; Ego: 9,
#7: Sup: 17; Ego: 8,
#8: Sup: 27; Ego: 10,
Male: #228; Feme: #189
}

#432 as [#40, #1, #300, #1, #10, #70, #10] = mataios (G3152): {#11 as #622}
1) *DEVOID* *OF* *FORCE*, *TRUTH*, *SUCCESS*, *RESULT*; 2) *USELESS*, *OF*
*NO* *PURPOSE*;

Event: 58012816@{
#1: Sup: 40; Ego: 40,
#2: Sup: 41; Ego: 1,
#3: Sup: 17; Ego: 57,
#4: Sup: 18; Ego: 1,
#5: Sup: 28; Ego: 10,
#6: Sup: 17; Ego: 70,
#7: Sup: 27; Ego: 10,
Male: #188; Feme: #189
}

Even though it was CLEARLY CONVEYED within the "brief outline of each
incident including the date and place where it happened" of my CASE NUMBER:
J11128709, HER HONOUR would therefore have READ this statement as the
substantial and reasonable CAUSE for my APPLICATION:

"AT 1611 HOURS ON 29 APRIL 2018 AFTER CLOSING THE GATE AT 1543 HOURS, I
NOTICED THAT THE GATE HAD BEEN REMOVED AS A WILFUL DAMAGE. WHILST I AM
AWARE HE HAS BEEN ADVISED BY STRATA MANAGEMENT TO NOT LEAVE THE GATE AJAR
AND NEITHER LOCK IT, I AM NOT AWARE OF ANY AUTHORITY TO REMOVE IT."

As the RESPONDENT within the MATTER has continually MISLEAD the COURT being
PERJURY as there being entirely a lack of FACTUALITY about any impetus for
the EVENTUAL REMOVAL OF THIS GATE as an existing WILFUL DAMAGE SHOWN TO THE
CONTRARY as clearly within a subsequent picture @ 1511 HOURS ON 9 MAY 2018
which was taken immediately after the conclusion of the initial COURT
attendance:

OMITTED IMAGE OF WILFUL DAMAGE TO GATE: @ 1511 HOURS ON 9 MAY 2018

And DESPITE this non-factual EVIDENCE which was made in substantiation of
his self-evidently futile and vexatious APPLICATION within CASE NUMBER:
J11107438. In my prudent view, HER HONOUR has conveyed a prejudice and
sought to diminish the GRAVITAS of my own substantial APPLICATION by
encouraging the APPLICANT to NOT withdraw his vexatious APPLICATION and so
thereby continually place upon me an unreasonable and onerous workload for
what ought to be a SIMPLE ADMINISTRATION OF JUSTICE.

- dolf

Initial Post: 19 May 2018

--

YOUTUBE: "The Meerkat Circus"

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-7OuqWi4vQ>

Private “Saint Andrews” Street on the edge of the Central Business District
dated 16th May, 2000 - This report is prepared in response to a TP00/55 as
a Notice of an Application for Planning Permit

<http://www.grapple369.com/jubilee2000.html>

<http://www.grapple369.com/nature.html>

EXISTENCE.

TETRAD/TETRACTYS

dolf

May 18, 2018, 5:12:55 PM5/18/18
I know how you feel Geert Wilders.

SEEKING AN ADJOURNMENT FOR CASE NUMBER: J11128709 AND RECIPROCAL CASE
NUMBER: J11107438 AS APPLICATION AND SUMMONS FOR AN INTERVENTION ORDERS DUE
TO THE DEMANDS FOR LEGAL PREPARATION WITHIN COUNTY COURT APPEALS.

And in substantiation of my CLAIMS made within those matters as some #103
PAGES OF DIARY NOTES, there is a CLEAR PREJUDICE AND CULTURE OF DISRESPECT
shown by the COURT as they were AGAIN NOT READ BY THE PRESIDING JUDICATORY
in being of little relevance.

This is now consequential to a mandated requirement to now obtaining LEGAL
COUNSEL and bearing the associated COSTS within these matters as NOT having
been PROPERLY REGARDED BY THE SALE MAGISTRATES COURT and being prudently
advised [by] the PRESIDING JUDICATORY of the COUNTY COURT to seek such
COUNSEL to assist the COURT.

JUST TWO OF THESE DOCUMENTS WHICH CONVEY A PLANNED #419 - CAUSE CÉLÈBRE (IN

dolf

May 18, 2018, 5:30:07 PM5/18/18
You might determine from the common attribution:

#419 - CAUSE CÉLÈBRE
#419 - CONTROLLING

A deliberate signalling by the APPLICANT within RECIPROCAL CASE NUMBER:
J11107438 as *ALLEGED* EVIDENCE OF A *CORRUPT* *JUDICIAL* *SYSTEM*

<http://www.grapple369.com/docs/419%20-%20Kill%20Soul.pdf>

dolf

May 21, 2018, 1:52:41 AM5/21/18
— DENSE AS BUSHMEAT —

“SOFTLY SOFTLY
CATCHY MONKEY.
SUCH TUCKER
AS BUSHMEAT.

LOOKY LOOKY.
ON THE MONEY.
WITLESS WANKER.
SEDITIOUS HEAT.

LIES ‘N PORKY.
DENSE DONKEY.
ENDLESS RANCOUR.
DISEASED TREAT.”

YOUTUBE: “Catchy Monkey (Kovak)”

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9m1mBhqFZ5k>

dolf

May 21, 2018, 7:23:44 PM5/21/18
Is that so monkey?

<http://www.grapple369.com/images/Screaming-Nutbag.jpeg>

<http://www.grapple369.com/images/STOLENCHILDREN_011.jpeg>

Why then all the posturing as feigned manner as animus by you?

I have #FIVE connection points relative to the trinomial mathematical
theoretical noumenon as conveying a CANONICAL as factual basis to rationale
in being compliant with Immanuel Kant’s Critique of Pure Reason published
in 1781 / 1787 which will standup in court against your public slander.

I am intentioned to commence dialog with lawyers later today on precursor
matters which I hope will lead to a civil action against you and your
estate for knowingly engaging with false defamation.

- dolf

dolf <dolf...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> [...]
> #3: Sup: 65; Ego: 57,
> #4: Sup: 67; Ego: 2,
> #5: Sup: 77; Ego: 10,
> #6: Sup: 66; Ego: 70,
> #7: Sup: 76; Ego: 10,
> Male: #365; Feme: #157
> } // #400
>
> #400 as [#6, #2, #300, #2, #10, #70, #10] = shebiy`iy (H7637): {#18 as
> #392} 1) seventh; 1a) ordinal number;
>
> YOUTUBE: “I AM WHAT I AM”
>
> <https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KW-AxyBQ1kA>
>
> G316@{
> #1: Sup: 1; Ego: 1,
> #2: Sup: 51; Ego: 50,
> #3: Sup: 52; Ego: 1,
> #4: Sup: 55; Ego: 3,
> #5: Sup: 75; Ego: 20,
> #6: Sup: 76; Ego: 1,
> #7: Sup: 5; Ego: 10,
> #8: Sup: 6; Ego: 1,
> #9: Sup: 44; Ego: 38,
> Male: #365; Feme: #125
> } // #287
>
> #287 as [#1, #50, #1, #3, #20, #1, #10, #1, #200] = anagkaios (G316): {#9
> as #356} 1) necessary; 1a) what one can not do without, indispensable; 1b)
> connected by bonds of nature or friendship; 1c) what ought according to the
> law of duty be done, what is required by the circumstances;
>
> dolf <dolf...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>> I speak myself into existence by the will of GOD and in the bonds of
>> nature...
>>
>> H3982@{
>> #1: Sup: 6; Ego: 6,
>> #2: Sup: 46; Ego: 40,
>> #3: Sup: 47; Ego: 1,
>> #4: Sup: 6; Ego: 40,
>> #5: Sup: 44; Ego: 38,
>> Male: #149; Feme: #125
>> } // #287
>>
>> #287 as [#6, #40, #1, #40, #200] = ma'amar (H3982): {#5 as #281} 1) word,
>> command;
>>
>> <http://www.grapple369.com?time:8.14>
>>
>> dolf <dolf...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>> That’s right he doesn’t exist and is as a fabricated entity no less nor no
>>> more a function of mind than the trinomial mathematical theoretical
>>> noumenon against which a temporal relativity as reference is made...
>>>
>>> H3335@{
>>> #1: Sup: 5; Ego: 5,
>>> #2: Sup: 15; Ego: 10,
>>> #3: Sup: 21; Ego: 6,
>>> #4: Sup: 30; Ego: 9,
>>> #5: Sup: 68; Ego: 38,
>>> #6: Sup: 78; Ego: 10,
>>> #7: Sup: 37; Ego: 40,
>>> Male: #254; Feme: #118
>>> } // #361
>>>
>>> #361 as [#5, #10, #6, #90, #200, #10, #40] = yatsar (H3335): {#3 as #300}
>>> 1) to form, fashion, frame; 1a) (Qal) to form, fashion; 1a1) of human
>>> activity; 1a2) of divine activity; 1a2a) of creation; 1a2a1) of original
>>> creation; 1a2a2) of individuals at conception; 1a2a3) of Israel as a
>>> people; 1a2b) to frame, pre-ordain, plan (fig. of divine) purpose of a
>>> situation); 1b) (Niphal) to be formed, be created; 1c) (Pual) to be
>>> predetermined, be pre-ordained; 1d) (Hophal) to be formed;
>>>
>>> Within the mind of God at the beginning of *TIME* itself...

dolf

May 22, 2018, 4:34:32 AM5/22/18
We’ve determined that this person is purveying neo-Nazi empathies against
our BOER / ANZAC tradition and hence there is no need to respond to any
further of their attacks as slander.

LIONS GROWL OF BUTCHERS FOUL (SCREAMIN...@GMAIL.COM) @ 1527 HOURS
> ON 22 MAY 2018: "It's not immediately obvious where in our legislation
> there is any proscription against "neo-nazi empathy" or "transgressions
> made against our BOER / ANZAC tradition".
>
> Are we talking Criminal law here, or something else?
>
> And when you identify the law you are referring to, what legal mechanism
> allows you to sue somebody's estate or somebody's children under this law?"

-- LEGAL ARGUMENT (CANONICAL PROOF OF RATIONALE) IN CLAIM FOR DEFAMATION
AND PUBLIC SLANDER

(c) 2018 Dolf Leendert Boek, Revision: 22 May, 2018

*CANON* (noun):
a general law, rule, principle, or criterion by which something is judged:
the appointment violated the canons of fair play and equal opportunity.
[ORIGIN Old English]: from Latin, from Greek kanōn 'rule', reinforced in
Middle English by Old French canon.

*RATIONALE* (noun):
a set of reasons or a logical basis for a course of action or belief: he
explained the rationale behind the change.
[ORIGIN mid 17th century]: modern Latin, neuter (used as a noun) of Latin
rationalis 'endowed with reason' (see rational).

COLONEL EDMUND (ATHEIST / BUDDHIST / T.U.R.D. PHILOSOPHER / VIETNAM VETERAN
/ LADY BOY WANTS) BURKE @ 0354 HOURS ON 21 MAY 2018: "IS DOLF DECEASED?

[O]r just playing dead?"

LUCIFER [BARRY O'GRADY] MORNINGSTAR (ATHEIST / IRISH / ROMAN CATHOLIC
FASCIST HERITAGE) @ 1447 HOURS ON 21 MAY 2018: "Dolf was never alive."

DOLF @ 1854 HOURS ON 21 MAY 2018: "Dolf doesn’t exist...

G610@{
   #1: Sup: 1; Ego: 1,
   #2: Sup: 81; Ego: 80,
   #3: Sup: 70; Ego: 70,
   #4: Sup: 9; Ego: 20,
   #5: Sup: 28; Ego: 19,
   #6: Sup: 38; Ego: 10,
   #7: Sup: 78; Ego: 40,
   #8: Sup: 79; Ego: 1,
   Male: #384; Feme: #241
} // #322

<http://www.grapple369.com?time:18.54>

#322 as [#1, #80, #70, #20, #100, #10, #40, #1] = apokrima (G610): {#9 as
#322} 1) an answer; 1a) [2Corinthians 1:9] where the meaning is on asking
myself whether I should come out safe from mortal peril, I answered '*I*
*MUST* *DIE*';"

LIONS GROWL OF BUTCHERS FOUL (SCREAMIN...@GMAIL.COM) @ 0008 HOURS ON
22 MAY 2018: "Bulldust.

If Dolf doesn't exist, how on earth would you explain all this gibberish?

You can't. Cartesian logic is very clear on this:

Gibberish; therefore Dolf exists."

MATTB (TRDEL...@GMAIL.COM) @ 0733 HOURS ON 22 MAY 2018: "Gibberish?
You should see the e-mail the idiot sends."

GOVERNMENT SHILL #2 (GOV....@GMAIL.COM) @ 0712 HOURS ON 22 MAY 2018:
"That's right Aaron {a teacher; lofty; mountain of strength}."

DOLF @ 0754 HOURS ON 22 MAY 2018: "That’s right he doesn’t exist and is as
a fabricated entity no less or no more a function of mind than the

#1: Sup: 5; Ego: 5,
#2: Sup: 15; Ego: 10,
#3: Sup: 21; Ego: 6,
#4: Sup: 30; Ego: 9,
#5: Sup: 68; Ego: 38,
#6: Sup: 78; Ego: 10,
#7: Sup: 37; Ego: 40,
Male: #254; Feme: #118
} // #361

#361 as [#5, #10, #6, #90, #200, #10, #40] = yatsar (H3335): {#3 as #300}

DOLF @ 0817 HOURS ON 22 MAY 2018: "I speak myself into existence by the

#1: Sup: 6; Ego: 6,
#2: Sup: 46; Ego: 40,
#3: Sup: 47; Ego: 1,
#4: Sup: 6; Ego: 40,
#5: Sup: 44; Ego: 38,
Male: #149; Feme: #125 as *MAPPED* *TO* *EGYPTIAN* *ANKH* / *ROMAN*
*IMPERIAL* *EMPIRE* *GOVERNANCE* *PROTOTYPE* #NINE: #123 / #369
} // #287

#287 as [#6, #40, #1, #40, #200] = ma'amar (H3982): {#5 as #281} 1) word,
command"

GOVERNMENT SHILL #2 (GOV....@GMAIL.COM) @ 0826 HOURS ON 21 MAY 2018: "No,
you have that backwards. God only exists in your mind. God has nothing to
do with nature. God is made up nonsense.

H[ope] T[hat] H[elps]

'We are all atheists about most of the gods that societies have ever
believed in. Some of us just go one god further.' Richard Dawkins (1941 -
), The Root of All Evil"

DOLF @ 0825 HOURS ON 22 MAY 2018: "#SEVEN {#TAU - #400} x #41 = #287

H7637@{
#1: Sup: 6; Ego: 6,
#2: Sup: 8; Ego: 2,
#3: Sup: 65; Ego: 57,
#4: Sup: 67; Ego: 2,
#5: Sup: 77; Ego: 10,
#6: Sup: 66; Ego: 70,
#7: Sup: 76; Ego: 10,
Male: #365; Feme: #157
} // #400

#400 as [#6, #2, #300, #2, #10, #70, #10] = shebiy`iy (H7637): {#18 as
#392} 1) seventh; 1a) ordinal number;

"And he said unto them, The sabbath was made for man, and not man for the
sabbath: Therefore the Son of man is Lord also of the sabbath." [Mark
2:27-28 (KJV)]

YOUTUBE: “I AM WHAT I AM”

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KW-AxyBQ1kA>

"Also I say unto you, Whosoever shall confess me before men, him shall the
Son of man also confess before the angels of God: But he that denieth me
before men shall be denied before the angels of God.

And whosoever shall speak a word against the Son of man, it shall be
forgiven him: but unto him that blasphemeth against the Holy Ghost it shall
not be forgiven.

And when they bring you unto the synagogues, and unto magistrates, and
powers, take ye no thought how or what thing ye shall answer, or what ye
shall say: For the Holy Ghost shall teach you in the same hour what ye
ought to say." [Luke 12:8-12 (KJV)]

"But I say unto you, That in this place is one greater than the temple. But
if ye had known what this meaneth, I will have mercy, and not sacrifice, ye
would not have condemned the guiltless. For the Son of man is Lord even of
the sabbath day." [Matthew 12:6-8 (KJV)]

G316@{
#1: Sup: 1; Ego: 1,
#2: Sup: 51; Ego: 50,
#3: Sup: 52; Ego: 1,
#4: Sup: 55; Ego: 3,
#5: Sup: 75; Ego: 20,
#6: Sup: 76; Ego: 1,
#7: Sup: 5; Ego: 10,
#8: Sup: 6; Ego: 1,
#9: Sup: 44; Ego: 38,
Male: #365; Feme: #125 as *MAPPED* *TO* *EGYPTIAN* *ANKH* / *ROMAN*
*IMPERIAL* *EMPIRE* *GOVERNANCE* *PROTOTYPE* #NINE: #123 / #369
} // #287

7 x #41 = #287 as [#1, #50, #1, #3, #20, #1, #10, #1, #200] = anagkaios

DOLF @ 0835 HOURS ON 22 MAY 2018: "We are *ALL* *ATHEISTS* about most of
the gods that societies have ever believed in. Some of us like the
Government Shill #2 *JUST* *GO* *ONE* *GOD* *FURTHER* *AND* *ARE* *LEACHES*
*ON* *THE* *NEO* *NAZI* *ARSE*. [Paraphrased Richard Dawkins (1941 - when
is soon enough?), The Root of All Evil]

DOLF @ 0730 HOURS ON 19 MAY 2018: "You might determine from the common
attribution:

#419 - CAUSE CÉLÈBRE BY JINGOISTIC BEHAVIOUR AS BEING BOER / ANZAC
DEFAMATION BY RACIAL, RELIGIOUS AND PSYCHO-SEXUAL HATRED
#419 - CONTROLLING
#419 - MAXIME

A deliberate signalling by the APPLICANT within RECIPROCAL CASE NUMBERS:
H13214018 / J11107438 as *ALLEGED* EVIDENCE OF A *CORRUPT* *JUDICIAL*
*SYSTEM*"

LIONS GROWL OF BUTCHERS FOUL (SCREAMIN...@GMAIL.COM) @ 1126 HOURS ON
21 MAY 2018: "GEERT : 'DEZE SLAG HEBBEN WE GEWONNEN' OPOE IS DOODSTIL.

TRANSLATION: 'THIS BATTLE WE HAVE WON' OPOE IS DEAD SILENT.

It might be easier to "determine" something if I just snip out the
gibberish so we can make sense of what's left:

<GIBBERISH>

<GIBBERISH>

Oh, looks like Dolf was top-posting again, let's have a look at what he was
replying to....

Oh, I see, so this is a conversation between Dolf talking about a Dutch
politician and Dolf talking about his relentless campaign to clog up our
judicial system with gibberish.

Haven't you had almost a year to do your "legal preparation"?

It seems to me that no amount of extra time is going to solve the basic
issues which are:

1/ Nobody except Dolf understands Dolf's arguments and submissions
2/ Dolf does not understand the Court's instructions, the law, or even
plain english.

Your diary notes are gibberish. Nobody is ever going to read them.

If you want to submit something to the court, edit out the gibberish first.

Maybe you could hire an editor?

I'm always happy to help: post your 103 pages of diary here and I'll edit
out all the gibberish for you. Shouldn't take long.

If you choose to not participate in the proper process of the Court and
constantly attempt to derail proceedings by addressing the Court with reams
of gibberish and wildly irrelevant statements, then the Court has no choice
but to require you to hire somebody who understands how the Court works to
speak on your behalf.

Er, no. Nobody is going to read 82 pages of your gibberish, Dolf, nobody.

<GIBBERISH>

And there you go, not just gibberish, but WTF does the President of Russia
have to do with the Sale County Court?

Totally irrelevant, and the very reason the Court doesn't want to listen to
you.

You've had time to produce 103 pages of diarised gibberish, 82 pages of
ANZAC gibberish, and 53 pages of Putin gibberish - none of which helps your
case, because it's all gibberish.

All you have to do is prepare about 5 pages of clearly-worded plain-english
statements, without any nonsense about Hitler, Putin, Egyptians, the Torah,
or numerological claptrap.

<GIBBERISH>

So you're in a County Court appeal and you decide to argue a Magistrates
Court case.

I think it is immediately clear why they want you to hire somebody
competent.

If you assaulted my ears with that kind of gobbledigook, I would also
castigate you most sternly.

Just say it in English, you fruitloop:

"I reject the allegation. The applicant is a liar". There, how hard is
that?

Lol. *Dolf* accuses some other nutter of "incoherence". I guess now I've
read it all...

<SNIP tedious and irrelevant account of both Dolf and an Optus tech barking
up the wrong tree for a while>

So here's the thing: stuff *you* post on the internet is not "evidence" of
anything much, even less is it proof of anything.

<GIBBERISH>

er, except he won his application, so I think it was "self-evidently" *not*
futile.

If by "substantial" you mean it consists of endless reams of NOUS NOUMENON
GRAPPLE gibberish, then you may be disappointed to find out that "gravitas"
is *not* the word being used by those exposed to it.

"Joke", "lunatic scribblings", "insane nonsense", "impenetrable kookery"
and of course "gobbledigook" are all going to be closer to the mark, I am
sure.

So you're saying a court should dismiss an application that, as far as I
can make out, has succeeded before the Court, because it's all too much
work for you to produce any justification for appealing against it?

I'm pretty sure the Court doesn't work that way...

<GIBBERISH>"

— DENSE AS BUSHMEAT —

“SOFTLY SOFTLY
CATCHY MONKEY.
SUCH TUCKER
AS BUSHMEAT.

LOOKY LOOKY.
ON THE MONEY.
WITLESS WANKER.
SEDITIOUS HEAT.

LIES ‘N PORKY.
DENSE DONKEY.
ENDLESS RANCOUR.
DISEASED TREAT.”

YOUTUBE: “Catchy Monkey (Kovak)”

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9m1mBhqFZ5k>

LIONS GROWL OF BUTCHERS FOUL (SCREAMIN...@GMAIL.COM) @ 0011 HOURS ON
22 MAY 2018: "Well, I have to stop you right there, Dolf, because here in

DOLF @ 0923 HOURS ON 22 MAY 2018: "Is that so monkey?

<http://www.grapple369.com/images/Screaming-Nutbag.jpeg>

<http://www.grapple369.com/images/STOLENCHILDREN_011.jpeg>

Why then all the posturing as feigned manner as animus by you?

I have #FIVE connection points relative to the trinomial mathematical
theoretical noumenon as conveying a CANONICAL as factual basis to rationale
in being compliant with Immanuel Kant’s Critique of Pure Reason published
in 1781 / 1787 which will standup in court against your public slander.

I am intentioned to commence dialog with lawyers later today on precursor
matters which I hope will lead to a civil action against you and your
estate for knowingly engaging with false defamation."

And you ought to note that we now have a technical capability to further
redefine the cushioning associated to the *EGYPTIAN* *ANKH* / *ROMAN*
*IMPERIAL* *EMPIRE* *GOVERNANCE* *PROTOTYPE* which is implicit to the
PYTHAGOREAN binomial notion of bifurcated {@1 - GENDER / MARRIAGE and @5 -
PHALLUS / SPERMATIC} marriage sovereign dynamic which is descriptive of the
HETEROS THEORY OF NUMBER. Just as we have the capability of reducing each
conceptual word of our functional dialectic by which one can readily
cognise a poem or propose into its own sub-dialectic semantical stratum and
obtain thereby is circumscribing as the GNOMIC IMPERATIVE instruction set.

#34 - JUPITER (SERPENT BY DETERMINISM IS #351 AS ANTHROPIC PROTOTYPE:

47 7 63
55 39 23
15 71 31 = #117 / #351 {#SEVEN as *BELIAL* / *SATAN*}

When it is numerically as gematria equivalent to:

[#7, #15, #23, #31, #39, #47, #55, #63, #71] = #351

@9 = #7
@8 = #22
@7 = #45

1. Oh thou of long strides, who makest thine appearance in Annu; I am not a
doer of wrong.

#VIRTUE: If it is Center (no. #1), then yang begins.
#TOOLS: If it is Response (no. #41), then yin is born.
#POSITION: With Center (no. #1), it begins.
#TIME: With Full Circle (no. #2), it wheels back.
#CANON: #45

@6 = #76
@5 = #115

5. Oh thou of Serpent face, who makest thine appearance at Re-Stau; I am
not a slayer of men.

#VIRTUE: Keeping Small (no. #5) means the minute [first signs].
#TOOLS: Greatness (no. #45) means battening.
#POSITION: As to Accumulation (no. #60), it is the many, but
#TIME: As to Keeping Small (no. #5), it is the few.
#CANON: #115

@4 = #162
@3 = #217
@2 = #280
@1 = #351

But as a GNOMIC IMPERATIVE instruction set it is expressed as:

#SEVEN@{
#1: Sup: 7; Ego: 7,
#2: Sup: 22; Ego: 15,
#3: Sup: 45; Ego: 23,
#4: Sup: 76; Ego: 31,
#5: Sup: 34; Ego: 39,
#6: Sup: 81; Ego: 47,
#7: Sup: 55; Ego: 55,
#8: Sup: 37; Ego: 63,
#9: Sup: 27; Ego: 71,
Male: #384; Feme: #351
} // #351

<http://www.grapple369.com/?idea:{m,384}&idea:{f,351}>

#463 as [#6, #40, #300, #50, #1, #10, #50, #6] = sane' (H8130): {#11 as
#351} 1) to hate, be hateful; 1a) (Qal) to hate; 1a1) of man; 1a2) of God;
1a3) hater, one hating, enemy (participle) (subst); 1b) (Niphal) to be
hated; 1c) (Piel) hater (participle); 1c1) of persons, nations, God,
wisdom;

<http://www.grapple369.com/?idea:{m,384}&idea:{f,351}>

— CATHOLIC ANGER AT MURDOCH'S PAPAL KNIGHTHOOD —

“OH RUPERT CAN YOU NOW SEE.
TWAS IMPOSSIBILITY TO SAY.
YOUR SOUL LONG LOST NOR FREE.
SOLD TO SATAN {#351} COME WHAT MAY.

DOES *MISHPOCHA* ANY COMFORT BRING?
WHILST YOU OUR NATION BETRAY.
CAN ANY WIPE SUCH TROUBLING
UNREDEEMABLE BY PHILANTHROPY.

YOUR NOT A SON OF THIS FAIR LAND.
AS A KNIGHT OF ANOTHER REALM.
TRAFFICKING LUSTS OF CONTRABAND,
PLYING DECEIT EVER SO CALM.” [Written 14 December 2017 with emendation of
line #5 @ 0007 hours on 15 December 2017]

<http://www.independent.co.uk/news/catholic-anger-at-murdochs-papal-knighthood-1145252.html>

*DETERMINISM* (noun):
The doctrine that all events, including human action, are ultimately
determined by causes regarded as external to the will. Some philosophers
have taken determinism to imply that individual human beings have no free
will and cannot be held morally responsible for their actions.

Many philosophical theories of determinism frame themselves with the idea
that reality follows a sort of predetermined path {*MENS* *REA*: #334 as
#40, #4, #200, #20, #10, #20, #40 = derek (H1870): {#1 as #224} 1) way,
road, distance, journey, manner; 1a) road, way, path; 1b) journey; 1c)
direction: north, east, south, west; 1d) manner, habit, way; 1e) of course
of life (figurative); 1f) of moral character (figurative)}

<http://www.grapple369.com/images/Humanistic_Determinism.jpeg>

[IMAGE: BBC Science Photo Library]

THAT MODERNUS AS THE ORGANIZATION OF THE MYRIAD ‘THINGS OR INSTITUTIONS OF
THE PRESENT' IS INTRINSICALLY HUMAN NATURE’S CAPACITY BY ITS DISCRIMINATING
NORM {#369} TO FACILITATE THE EXERCISE OF INTUITION.

*EGYPTIAN* *ANKH* / *ROMAN* *IMPERIAL* *EMPIRE* *GOVERNANCE* TRANSFORMATIVE
*PROTOTYPE* BY CANON OF TRANSPOSITION: #EIGHT: #120 / #360 AND #PSEUDONINE:
#123 / #369

48 8 64
56 40 24
16 72 32 = #120 / #360 {#EIGHT}

@9 = #8
@8 = #24
@7 = #48
@6 = #80
@5 = #120
@4 = #168

26. Oh Basit, who makest thine appearance at the Shetait; I am not the
cause of weeping to any.

#VIRTUE: If it is Endeavor (no. #26), then joy, but
#TOOLS: If it is Departure (no. #66), then sorrow.
#POSITION: As to Following (no. #19), it is dragged along.
#TIME: As to Guardedness (no. #57), it is secured.
#CANON: #168

@3 = #224
@2 = #288
@1 = #360

When it is numerically as gematria equivalent to:

[#8, #16, #24, #32, #40, #48, #56, #64, #72] = #360

But as a GNOMIC IMPERATIVE instruction set it is expressed as:

#EIGHT@{
#1: Sup: 8; Ego: 8,
#2: Sup: 24; Ego: 16,
#3: Sup: 48; Ego: 24,
#4: Sup: 80; Ego: 32,
#5: Sup: 39; Ego: 40,
#6: Sup: 6; Ego: 48,
#7: Sup: 62; Ego: 56,
#8: Sup: 45; Ego: 64,
#9: Sup: 36; Ego: 72,
Male: #348; Feme: #360
}

#348 as [#6, #40, #70, #200, #2, #10, #20] = ma`arab (H4627): {#5 as #312
AS *PSEUDO* *NINE*} 1) merchandise, articles of exchange;

#348 as [#5, #80, #1, #3, #3, #5, #30, #10, #1, #10, #200] = epaggelia
(G1860): {#12 as #138 *INTERFERENCE* *MAPPED* *TO* *EGYPTIAN* *ANKH* /
*ROMAN* *IMPERIAL* *EMPIRE* *GOVERNANCE* *PROTOTYPE* #THREE: #105 / #315}
1) announcement; 2) promise; 2a) the act of promising, a promise given or
to be given; 2b) a promised good or blessing;

H4886@{
   #1: Sup: 40; Ego: 40,
   #2: Sup: 16; Ego: 57,
   #3: Sup: 24; Ego: 8,
   #4: Sup: 74; Ego: 50,
   #5: Sup: 80; Ego: 6,
   Male: #234; Feme: #161 as *MAPPED* *TO* *EGYPTIAN* *ANKH* / *ROMAN*
*IMPERIAL* *EMPIRE* *GOVERNANCE* *PROTOTYPE* #TEN: #231 / #693
} // #404

JEWISH TORAH AGAINST THE NAME OF YHWH: Y'QaBaDEL = Yod (#10) + Qoph (#100)
+ Beth (#2) + Daleth (#4) + Aleph (#1) + Lamed (#30)

27 1 50
49 26 3
2 51 25 = #78 as Yod (#10) + Nun (#50) + Gimel (#3) + Yod (#10) + He (#5)
/ #234 as FIRE (-)

30 4 53
52 29 6
5 54 28 = #87 as Yod (#10) + Mem (#40) + Vav (#6) + Aleph (#1) + Lamed
(#30) / #261 as FIRE (+)

#87 + #78 = #165

#404 as [#40, #300, #8, #50, #6] = mashach (H4886): {#3 as #348} 1) to
smear, anoint, spread a liquid; 1a) (Qal); 1a1) to smear; 1a2) to anoint
(as consecration); 1a3) to anoint, consecrate; 1b) (Niphal) to be anointed;

<http://www.grapple369.com/?idea:{m,348}&idea:{f,360}>

49 9 65
57 41 25
17 73 33 = #123 / #369 {#NINE}

When it is numerically as gematria equivalent to:

[#9, #17, #25, #33, #41, #49, #57, #65, #73] = #369

But as a GNOMIC IMPERATIVE instruction set it is expressed as:

#PSEUDONINE@{
#1: Sup: 9; Ego: 9,
#2: Sup: 26; Ego: 17,
#3: Sup: 51; Ego: 25,
#4: Sup: 3; Ego: 33,
#5: Sup: 44; Ego: 41,
#6: Sup: 12; Ego: 49,
#7: Sup: 69; Ego: 57,
#8: Sup: 53; Ego: 65,
#9: Sup: 45; Ego: 73,
Male: #312; Feme: #369
} // #369

#404 as [#6, #10, #6, #300, #10, #2, #10, #50, #10] = yashab (H3427): {#2
as #312} 1) to dwell, remain, sit, abide; 10) to be inhabited; 100) to make
to dwell; 1a) (Qal); 1a1) to sit, sit down; 1a2) to be set; 1a3) to remain,
stay; 1a4) to dwell, have one's abode; 1b) (Niphal) to be inhabited; 1c)
(Piel) to set, place; 1d) (Hiphil); 1d1) to cause to sit; 1d2) to cause to
abide, set; 1d3) to cause to dwell; 1d4) to cause (cities) to be inhabited;
1d5) to marry (give an dwelling to); 1e) (Hophal);

H7147@{
   #1: Sup: 2; Ego: 2,
   #2: Sup: 21; Ego: 19,
   #3: Sup: 59; Ego: 38,
   #4: Sup: 69; Ego: 10,
   Male: #151; Feme: #69
} // #312

12. Oh thou of the Bright Teeth, (15) who makest thine appearance in the
*UNSEEN* Land; I am not a transgressor.

#VIRTUE: With Youthfulness (no. #12), to have little, but
#TOOLS: With Measure (no. #52), to have no lack.
#POSITION: With Reach (no. #15), thoughts that comprehend.
#TIME: With Exhaustion (no. #69), thoughts that confound.
#CANON: #151

#312 as [#2, #100, #200, #10] = qeriy (H7147): {#9 as #310} 1) opposition,
contrariness, encounter, contrary or hostile encounter;

I want to make a further clarification on what is still a hypothetical
ethereal (ie. it is neither asceticism nor mysticism although that does not
exclude any function of ritual transcendence) observation of the cognitive
process having an unity of apperception possessing “an unique cogent
capacity of the sapient being to know by means of prognosticative
supranatural intuition.”

It is reasonable to say then that the best attenuation of the mind occurs
when optimal assimilation is facilitated of the MATERIA PRIMA as the
Categories of Understanding prerequisite to the measure of reality in
addition to those that are an accumulation of our life experience and in
the same manner such as from any conspicuous idea as for example the
emendation (ie. I’m here describing a neural linguistic process) of an
artificial limb within the quintessence of our BEING.

The observation of the theoretical notion of cosmic elasticity as intrinsic
to the conception of a measured reality is then made in relation to the
process of instantiation within the temporality by a consideration of
whether in the circumstance of *DILEMMA* this occurs as being entirely a
promiscuous {ie. demonstrating or implying an unselective approach;
indiscriminate or casual} processes as primitivistic opportunism and
survivalist ‘street savvy’ or as a definitive function of reflexology {ie.
ignited by a hot zone within the noumena prism of possibilities} itself
where the scope as degree of probability as the permissibility of any
consequence that is determinate and obtained both from the meta-data
descriptors and the mundane content of any responses made to the
consideration of such as attempts to preserve the self ego as formula of
autonomy within the transit of the continuum as the fabric to time itself.

That MODERNUS as the organization of the myriad ‘Things or institutions of
the present' is intrinsically human nature’s capacity by its discriminating
norm {#369} to facilitate the exercise of intuition in the practiced
consideration of moderation {ie. modo: (just now’) originally ablative of
modus: (‘measure’)} within the permissibility of boundaries.

*DILEMMA* (noun):
- A situation requiring a choice between equally undesirable alternatives.
- Any difficult or perplexing situation or problem.
- [Logic]: A form of meta-dialectic syllogism *SUCH* *AS* *THE* *TEN*
*COMMANDMENTS* (*NOMOS* *COMPRISING* *AN* *INTELLECTUAL* *TETRAD*
*ENCOMPASSING* *OUR* *NOMENCLATURE* *AND* *BASIS* *TO* *INTELLECTUS* *AS*
*GENITIVE* *VOLUNTĀTIS*:

#A {Major Premise},
#B {Minor Premise},
#C {Assumptive Proposition},
#D {Restatement of a Sacred / Sovereign Principle}

THE *MAJOR* *PREMISE* {YANG/FATHER/HEAVEN/MALE/FORM - Formula of Universal
Law}, which contains the law of that will: 7 x 24 *COURSES* *OF* *PRIESTS*
x 13 = 2184 days of the 'oth cycle = 6D or 6 x 364 associated to the
'constant sequence of sun and moon' as 354 x 3 + 30 day intercalation =
1092 days x 2 = 2184 days.

"And God spake all these words, saying, 'I am the LORD thy God, which have
brought thee out of the land of Egypt {that troubles or oppresses;
anguish}, out of the house of bondage. Thou shalt have no other gods before
me..." [Exodus 20:1-3 (KJV)]

THE *MINOR* *PREMISE* {YIN/MOTHER/EARTH/FEMALE/MATTER - Formula of
Humanity}, which contains the command to behave in accordance with the law,
that is, the principle of subsumption under the law: x 49 = 6J or 294 x 364
days or 365.2425 x 293 years - Vernal Equinox Wednesday 20 March 1996 / 21
March = 1 Nisan 5756;

"... Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the
LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon
the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; And
showing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my
commandments..." [Exodus 20:5-6 (KJV)]

THE *CONCLUSION* {ZHUN/SON/SEA/ENUMERATE/OFFSPRING - Formula of Autonomy},
which contains the verdict (sentence), what is laid down as right in the
case at hand: ... 6,000 as 122J3W1D + 9(9²+1)/2 as #369 with SEPTET #41
centric on 13-17 September 2001 / 18 September = 1 Tishri 5762.

The Roman writer Censorinus, who in his 238 CE publication De Die Natali,
claims that the Pythagorean advocate Philolaus (470-385 BCE) as preceeding
PLATO (c. 429–347 BCE), as the principle proponent of the Pythagorean
doctrines, considered the natural year as also consisting of 364 and a half
days and consistent with the Chinese HAN Dynasty (206 BCE-220CE)
understanding (#81 x 4.5 days = 364.5 days) of them. [Pythagorean
Sourcebook p 171]

The Chinese DAOist perspective of the natural year (as equivalent to the
New Testament notion as TROCHOS-course of NATURE-genesis [James 3:6])
associated to Yang Hsiung's treatise that was published within 4 BCE and
known as the "Canon of Supreme Mystery", reconciled it's unified
arrangement of the DAO TE CHING's #81 sections as specifically the ternary
(tetragrammaton) HOMOIOS paradigm value: TETRA: 60 - ACCUMULATION, which is
mapped to the I CHING's H64 designations (of necessity some are repeated)
as the binary paradigm value: H26 - GREAT DOMESTICATION, RESTRAINING FORCE,
GREAT ACCUMULATING, THE TAMING POWER OF THE GREAT, GREAT STORAGE, POTENTIAL
ENERGY;

According to the 4.5 day designations of this natural year cycle into #81
sections, this would then equate the #CENTRE as 13 to 17 September;

"...Thou shalt not take the name of the LORD thy God in vain; for the LORD
will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain.'" [Exodus 20:7
(KJV)]

THE *RESTATEMENT* *OF* *A* *SACRED* / *SOVEREIGN* *PRINCIPLE* {9 x 9 x 9 =
#729 / 2 = 364.5}: It is also possible to divide the number of days in 400
years in the Gregorian calendar reforms as 146,097 days by 7 and that when
made divisible by 22 to obtain the remainder, and to arrange the Hebrew
letters in a pattern which has a remainder of #13 as being in the middle of
the Chinese 4 BCE published DAO TE CHING / I CHING division of the year
into 364.5 days and the Jewish Kabbalah equivalent which deployed a magic
square of #369 having a distinct mathematical property at centre of #41 for
the equivalent date of 13 September.

#6000 MOD 22 = 13 [#MEM / #40 - Shelah {Sprout/That breaks; that unties;
that undresses}

As waters, peoples, nations, languages and tongues; the spring of Torah
being the source of knowledge and wisdom] = EQUINOX of Wednesday
DATE(1996,3,20) + (5 * #364) + #182 days <-- *LIMIT* = Wednesday
DATE(2001,9,12) with Equinox of Saturday DATE(2001,9,23) commencing the
Sabbath year of 'oth cycle

— ESPRIT DE CORPS: 'FLANDERS SOIL' AS EXEMPLAR TRUE #CENTRE OF WILL
{INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE VOLUNTĀTIS} —

"IN DEAD OF NIGHT. {MENTALISM: 1 x #41 = #41 as #1 - Will, free will,
choice / VIRTUE: 64 meta descriptor prototypes: Omne Datum Optimum {#1 -
Every perfect gift} (1139 CE) / Remember the Sabbath Day}

#2 - Nature Rejoices in its Nature: {DOUBLE: #1 - Nature Contains Nature
{#4 - Nature Amended in its Nature}}

I HEAR THE CLARION. {CORRESPONDENCE: 2 x #41 = #82 as #2 - desire,
inclination: Milites Templi {#2 - Soldiers of the Temple} (1144 CE) /
TOOLS: marriage / Honour Parents}

#393 as [#8, #90, #90, #200, #5] = chatsotserah (H2689): {#2 as #399} 1)
trumpet, clarion;

#3 - Nature Surmounts Nature: {DOUBLE: #2 - Nature Rejoices in its Nature
{#5 - Act of Nature}}

CALL AWAKE FOR WAR. {VIBRATION: 3 x #41 = #123 as #3 - disposition towards
(something or someone): Militia Dei {#3 - Soldiers of God} (1145 CE) /
POSITION: Soldier / Do Not Kill}

#4 - Nature Amended in its Nature / #1 - Nature Contains Nature: {DOUBLE:
#3 - Nature Surmounts Nature {#6 - Form of Nature}}

STEADFAST MIGHT. {POLARITY: 4 x #41 = #164 as #4 - favour, affection:
Pastoralis Praeeminentiae {#4 - Pastoral Pre-eminence to monarchs} (1307
CE) / TIME: #CENTRE and #INR / Do Not Commit Adultery (ie. Avoid Heteronomy
Against Autonomy)} [John 5:39-47 (KJV)]

#11 / #8 - Transforming Nature: {DOUBLE: #4 - Nature Amended in its Nature
{#7 - Engendering Nature}}

MARCHING TO SION. {RHYTHM: 5 x #41 = #205 as #5 - last will, testament:
Faciens misericordiam {#5 - Granting forgiveness} (1308 CE) / CANON: RHYTHM
& HARMONY / Do Not Steal} / DISCRIMINATING NORM (HUMAN NATURE),

#17 / #5 - Act of Nature: {DOUBLE: #5 - Act of Nature {#8 - Transforming
Nature} [#175 / #4 - Nature Amended in its Nature]

41 1 57
49 33 17
9 65 25 = #99 / #297 {#ONE} <-- *AS* *THE* *FOUNDATION* *STONE*
(*USURPING* @1 = *SOVEREIGN* / #CENTRE @5 = *LAST* *WILL*, *TESTAMENT* *OF*
#INR *BEING* *THE* *BINDING* *NORM* (*NORMA* *OBLIGANS* ) *ON* #33 AD)
*MAGIC* *SQUARE

#1 (9) - OUHOUYAH (King-Seraphim) = #1
#9 (8) - HAZIEL (King-Cherubim) = #10
#17 (7) - LEVYAH (King-Throne) = #27 <-- SOVEREIGNTY / PYTHAGOREAN TERNIO
ANAGRAM TO #INR
#25 (6) - NETEHYAH (King-Dominion) = #52 <-- *THEY* *ARE* *AS* *THE* *SONS*
*OF* *DARKNESS* *NOT* *THE* *SONS* *OF* *LIGHT* / *GOD* *AS* #123

#33 (5) - YHOUYAH (King-Powers) = #85 <-- ADAMANT {ie. fixed mind /
dogmatic} / DIAMOND 💍
#41 (4) - HEHAHEL (King-Virtues) = #126
#49 (3) - OHOUEL (King-Principalities) = #175 <-- *VENUS* (7x7 = #49 /
#175) *USE* *OF* *MARRIAGE* *AS* *AN* *ANTHROPIC* *PROTOTYPE*

22. Oh Chemiu, (20) who makest thine appearance in Kauu; I am not a
transgressor.

#VIRTUE: What Resistance (no. #22) approves is right while
#TOOLS: What Doubt (no. #62) abhors is wrong.
#POSITION: With Advance (no. #20), the desire to proceed.
#TIME: With Stoppage (no. #71), the desire for constraints.
#CANON: #175

#57 (2) - NEMAMYAH (King-Archangels) = #232
#65 - *SOLDIER* (1) - DAMBYAN (King-Angels) = #297

— DIRTY FINGER —

“SPHINCTER IS JOSTLING.
IT AIN’T A DEAD RINGER.
BELLY LAUGH TOSSING.
SUCH POINTED FINGER.

AIN’T LIFE SUCH A DREAR?
WITH ALL THIS BELLICOSE.
ENDLESS BILE ‘N SMEAR.
AND FAKE NEWS WOES.”

YOUTUBE: “Breaker Morant”

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BI7KJnRlsS4>

SUPER (MALE) / EGO (FEMALE) Y-M-T-A HOMOIOS THEORY ON NUMBER IDEA: {OUTER:
#13 - Status, Loathing Shame; I-Ching: H5 - Waiting, Delay, Attending,
Moistened, Arriving; Tetra: 17 - Holding Back / INNER: #11 - Value and
Function of Non-Existence; I-Ching: H8 - Closeness, Seeking Unity,
Grouping, Holding together, Alliance; Tetra: 33 - Closeness}

V - The Governor General may on Our behalf exercise all powers under the
Commonwealth of Australia Constitution Act, 1900, or otherwise in respect
of the summoning, proroguing, or dissolving the Parliament of Our said
Commonwealth.

POLICE AS #123 - *A* *MEMBER* *OF* *A* *GUILD*, *ORDER*, *CLASS* OR #65 -
SOLDIERS IN THE GARDEN: “Then Simon {that hears; that obeys} Peter {a rock
or stone as euphemism for testicles as opposed to phallus of #CENTRE}
having a sword drew it, and smote the high priest's servant, and cut off
his right ear {#237 - *USE* *OF* *FORCE* / #277 - *RIGHT* *TO* *PLACE* *A*
*TEST*}. The servant's name was Malchus {my king, kingdom, or counsellor}.”
[John 18:10 (KJV)]

AGAINST THIS WHORE. {CAUSE AND EFFECT: 6 x #41 = #246 as #6 - goal, object,
purpose, intention: Ad providam {#6 - To Foresee / For Providence} (1312
CE) / IMPLEMENTATION: HETEROS (binomial / bifurcated) THEORY OF NUMBER / Do
Not Bear False Witness} / BINDING NORM (NORMA OBLIGANS),

#20 / #8 - Transforming Nature {DOUBLE: #6 - Form of Nature {#9 -
Autonomous Nature} [#505 / #1 - Nature Contains Nature]

IMPLEMENTATION: {GRAVITAS: ASSISTING (#RESH to #TAU)} / DEFINE THE @1
SOVEREIGN PRINCIPLE CHARACTERISTIC HERE

SUPER (MALE) / EGO (FEMALE) Y-M-T-A HOMOIOS THEORY ON NUMBER IDEA: {OUTER:
#19 - Argument for Ethical Anarchism, Returning to Simplicity; I-Ching: H57
- Compliance, Gentle Penetration/Wind, Ground, Calculations; Tetra: 58 -
Gathering In / INNER: #13 - Status, Loathing Shame; I-Ching: H5 - Waiting,
Delay, Attending, Moistened, Arriving; Tetra: 17 - Holding Back}

VIII - And We do hereby REQUIRE and COMMAND ALL OUR OFFICERS AND MINISTERS,
CIVIL AND MILITARY, AND ALL OTHER THE INHABITANTS of Our said Commonwealth
TO BE OBEDIENT, AIDING, AND ASSISTING unto Our said Governor General, or,
in the event of his death, INCAPACITY, or absence, to such person or
persons as may, FROM TIME TO TIME, under the PROVISIONS OF THESE OUR
LETTERS PATENT, ADMINISTER THE GOVERNMENT of Our said Commonwealth.

ARREST THE BLIGHT." {ENGENDERING / ENUMERATE: 7 x #41 = #287 as #7 -
signification, import: Vox in excelso {#7 - The voice on high} (1312 CE) /
LIMIT: #INR AS TERNIO ANAGRAM / Do Not Covet} MANIFESTING NORM (NORMA
DENUNTIANS). [LATIN definition: VOLUNTĀTIS]

#22 / #10 - Totality of Nature {DOUBLE: #7 - Engendering Nature {#10 -
Totality of Nature}} [#870 / #6 - Form of Nature]

SUPER (MALE) / EGO (FEMALE) Y-M-T-A HOMOIOS THEORY ON NUMBER IDEA: {OUTER:
#60 - Skill Rulership, Maintain One's Place; I-Ching: H15 - Modesty,
Humbling; Tetra: 5 - Keeping Small / INNER: #9 - Inconstancy of
Achievement, Practicing Placidity; I-Ching: H7 - The Army, Leading, Troops;
Tetra: 32 - Legion}

X - And We do further direct and enjoin that these Our Letters Patent shall
be read and proclaimed at such place or places as Our said Governor General
shall think fit within Our said Commonwealth of Australia.

[In witness whereof We have caused these Our Letters to be made Patent
Witness Ourself at Westminster the 29th October, 1900: 64th year of Our
reign (Queen Victoria)]

<http://www.grapple369.com/images/DIALECT-FORMULATION.jpg>

[IMAGE: LETTERS PATENT TO THE FEDERATION OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF AUSTRALIA
OF 1901 Represented by a Theoretical Mathematical Trinomial Noumenon as
Intellectual Property]

8 x #41 = % #328 as #INNER {FEMALE (EGO)} / TRANSFORMATIVE PROTOTYPE as
PROTOCOL SELECTION: #1 - unwillingness
9 x #41 = % #369 as #INNER {FEMALE (EGO)} / AUTONOMOUS PARADIGM as MIRRORED
AUTONOMOUS PROTOTYPE OF EACH OTHER'S SOVEREIGN AUTONOMY: #2 - ill will,
negative disposition (toward something) [LATIN definition: NOLUNTĀTIS]

<http://www.grapple369.com?idea:{41}&idea:{82}&idea:{123}&idea:{164}&idea:{205}&idea:{246}&idea:{287}&idea:{328}&idea:{369}>

FIRSTLY I AM GOING TO SELF-DESCRIBE THE COGNITIVE PROCESS BY PROPOSITION OF
A HYPOTHETICAL Y-M-T-A MODEL WHICH I EQUALLY APPLY TO CHROMOSOMES:

#YOD - IS THE #CENTRE OF REALITY AS THE BEGINNING OF A WORD

#MEM - IS THE DELIMITATION OF ANY COGNITIVE EVENT AS THE ENDING OF A WORD

#TAU - IS THE CIRCUMSCRIBING OF ANY REALITY EVENT WHEREBY THE PROCESS AS
DISAMBIGUATION OF A WORD OCCURS

#ALEPH - IS THEN THE NEUROLOGICAL STREAMING OF THE COMPREHENSION

<http://www.grapple369.com/images/Circle.jpeg>

[IMAGE: The eye {Y-M-T-A} glyph]

“In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was
God.

The same was in the beginning with God.

All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that
was made.

In him was life; and the life was the light of men.

And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.”
[John 1:1-5 (KJV)]

Most readers would realise that our Y-M-T-A model applies equally to the
New York / Pentagon TERRORIST EVENT of 11 September 2001:

STOICHEION OF THE KOSMOS

#YOD - IS THE #CENTRE OF REALITY IN SOVEREIGNTY AS OUR PRIME MINISTER JOHN
HOWARD IN NEW YORK ON 10 SEPTEMBER 2001 as HEAVEN {Divine GODHEAD which is
the Mind of Christ as *HYPOSTATIS*} +

#MEM - IS THE DELIMITATION OF ANY COGNITIVE EVENT AS THE CUSTODIAL SEIZURE
OF #41 - CENTRE {#6000 % 22 = 13} ON 13 SEPTEMBER 2001 as EARTH {DAO-ziran
(Chinese) / COURSE-trochos (Greek) OF NATURE-genesis [James 3:6]} +

#TAU - IS THE CIRCUMSCRIBING OF ANY REALITY EVENT AS EQUINOX @ 2305 HOURS
(GMT) UPON 22 SEPTEMBER 2001 as MAN {HOMO [iOS] SAPIEN [T]} +

<http://www.grapple369.com/?time:23.5>

.jackNote@zen: 2, row: 9, col: 8, nous: 1 [Super: #349 / #6 - Female
Superiority, Completion of Form; I-Ching: H25 - No Errancy, Without
Embroiling, Innocence, Pestilence; Tetra: 66 - Departure, Ego: #235 / #1 -
To Guide with Names, Reason's Realisation; I-Ching: H58 - Joy, Open, Lake;
Tetra: 24 - Joy]

#ALEPH - IS THEN THE #REPRISE OF THE WEEK UPON SUNDAY AS 23 SEPTEMBER 2001
{23 CHROMOSOME ELEMENTS AS THEORY OF GENDER}
In which the major premise is formed of two or more hypothetical
propositions and the minor premise is a disjunctive proposition, as

'IF #A {#1 - Nature Contains Nature} THEN #B {#2 - Nature Rejoices in its
Nature};

IF #C {#3 - Nature Surmounts Nature} THEN #D {#4 - Nature Amended in its
Nature}.

EITHER #A OR #C.

THEREFORE, EITHER #B OR #D.'

In short the *DILEMMA* is if given #A, and I am #B, it can't possibly be
#ME (#A = #B) as #C (co-joined), then it must be #D (as distinct) from #ME.

H5381@{
   #1: Sup: 5; Ego: 5,
   #2: Sup: 62; Ego: 57,
   #3: Sup: 72; Ego: 10,
   #4: Sup: 75; Ego: 3,
   #5: Sup: 81; Ego: 6,
   #6: Sup: 50; Ego: 50,
   #7: Sup: 60; Ego: 10,
   Male: #405; Feme: #141
} // #384

[ORIGIN 1515–25 CE: Late Latin from Greek dílēmma, equivalent to di + lêmma
an assumption, premise, derivative of lambánein to take {#384 as nasag
(H5381): {#1 as #353} 1) to reach, overtake, take hold upon; 1a) (Hiphil);
1a1) to overtake; 1a2) to reach, attain to, cause to reach; 1a3) to be able
to secure, reach, have enough}]

GOVERNMENT SHILL #2 (GOV....@GMAIL.COM) @ 1212 HOURS ON 22 MAY 2018: "If
you're going to quote me, get the date right."

DOLF @ 1335 HOURS ON 22 MAY 2018: "Yes we must get it right for
court--since it will be made against your estate, even your children will
be paying for your neo-nazi empathy as transgressions made against our BOER
/ ANZAC tradition."

LIONS GROWL OF BUTCHERS FOUL (SCREAMIN...@GMAIL.COM) @ 1527 HOURS ON
22 MAY 2018: "It's not immediately obvious where in our legislation there
is any proscription against "neo-nazi empathy" or "transgressions made
against our BOER / ANZAC tradition".

Are we talking Criminal law here, or something else?

And when you identify the law you are referring to, what legal mechanism
allows you to sue somebody's estate or somebody's children under this law?"

DOLF @ 1614 HOURS ON 22 MAY 2018: "My objection has always been ROMAN
CATHOLICS / FREEMASONRY imposing {#17 / #33 - #INR / #65 - SOLDIER} a @5 -
substituted HETEROS ethic upon our {#390 / #288 / #419} war dead and
usurping the @1 - SOVEREIGNTY of the #391 - HOMOIOS basis to our
Commonwealth’s Governance which is defined as a PRINCIPLE that is
circumscribed {#13 / #21 / #37} by Queen Victoria’s Letters Patent of 17
September 1900 as the instrumentation of Federation into a nation.

Can you count to TEN as a SOVEREIGN PRINCIPLE?

@1 - #17 - 2017
@2 - #33 - #INR
@3 - #65 - SOLDIER
@4 - #390 - WREATHS / CROWN / AMERICAN INDEPENDENCE 4 JULY 1776

#390 as [#5, #90, #80, #10, #200, #5] = tsephiyrah (H6843): {#8 as #385} 1)
plait, chaplet, *WREATH*, *CROWN*; 1a) plait, coronet, *DIADEM*;

"But ye have a custom, that I should release unto you one at the passover:
will ye therefore that I release unto you the King of the Jews {#INR}?

Then cried they all again, saying, Not this man, but Barabbas {son of
shame, confusion as Babylon / Babel, incongruity; confusion; mixture as
A-U-M: #15 CE ... #34 CE ... #65 CE ... #111 CE ... #175 CE ... #260 CE (64
meta descriptor prototypes) ... #369 CE (encapsulated use of those
prototypes to define #81 elements) as opposite to congruity and
ratiocination}. Now Barabbas was a robber {cf: #390 - ROBBERS / SAINT
ANDREWS DAY of 30 NOVEMBER: <http://www.grapple369.com?date:2017.11.30> }."
[John 18:31-40 (KJV)]

G724@{
   #1: Sup: 1; Ego: 1,
   #2: Sup: 20; Ego: 19,
   #3: Sup: 19; Ego: 80,
   #4: Sup: 20; Ego: 1,
   #5: Sup: 23; Ego: 3,
   #6: Sup: 31; Ego: 8,
   #7: Sup: 69; Ego: 38,
   Male: #183; Feme: #150
} // #393

<-- LATER INCLUSION OF 21 APRIL 2018 WHICH CONFIRMS MY INTUITION OF 31 JULY
2017

#393 as [#1, #100, #80, #1, #3, #8, #200] = harpage (G724): {#7 as #193} 1)
the act of plundering, robbery; 2) plunder spoil; 3) pillage (properly
abstract): extortion; 4) ravening: (of a ferocious wild animal) extremely
hungry and hunting for prey; 5) spoiling;

#334 as [#20, #300, #4, #10] = Chaldeans; Chaldea; astrologers; magician
{ie. *AS* *DEMONS*, *OR* *AS* *ROBBERS*;

#5 as #PHALLUS = #360 / #72 or #365 / #73 = #5 + 5x5 = #25 / #65 / Usurper:
@1 / Mystery: #26 {*YHWH*} / Leader: #325 / Regulator: #390 / General
Governor: #780 / 2 = #390 as [#1, #100, #80, #1, #3, #5, #200] as harpax
(G727): {#11 as #242} 1) rapacious, ravenous; 2) *A* *EXTORTIONER*, *A*
*ROBBER* or #365 / #5 = #73}

@5 - #288 - UMBRA / BEERSHEBA / 11 SEPTEMBER 2001 (HETEROS)
@6 - #419 - SLAUGHTER
@7 - #391 - HOMOIOS
@8 - #13 - Letters Patent
@9 - #21 - Bequeathed to Sovereign Heirs in perpetuity

@10 - #37 - Non-Deeming Action, Government Administration; I-Ching: H40 -
Release, Deliverance, Taking-Apart, Untangled; Tetra: 21 - Release;

Particularly given this #33 - #197 / #13 - #139 association as sunrise /
easter pairing examples which conveys a logical fallacy between HETEROS /
HOMOIOS perspectives of NUMBER being then the basis for a claimed
transcendent religious / Institutional imperative which is not only seeking
to impose itself upon the principles of our Letters Patent to the
Commonwealth, but then subsequently upon our war dead.

That on 18 December 2017 I had included the support for the *EGYPTIAN*
*ANKH* / *ROMAN* *IMPERIAL* *EMPIRE* *GOVERNANCE* *PROTOTYPE* which is
implicit to the PYTHAGOREAN binomial notion of bifurcated {@1 - GENDER /
MARRIAGE and @5 - PHALLUS / SPERMATIC} marriage sovereign dynamic which is
descriptive of the HETEROS THEORY OF NUMBER.

THE HOMOIOS PROTOTYPE UTILIZES THE HETERO SPIROGYRA ORDER SQUARE WHEREAS
THE HETEROS ('CHRIST MURDEROUS') PROTOTYPE UTILIZES THE GRECO-ROMAN MAGIC
SQUARE.

The commentary which was published within 4 BCE on the Tetragram #16 -
CONTACT given by the CANON OF SUPREME MYSTERY (T’AI HSUAN CHING) as
meta-descriptor (ie. outside time) prototypes which formed the non
encapsulated as artifice basis of the Chinese DAOist (206 BCE to 220 CE)
Empirical governance which had its Grand Inception on the midnight new moon
of the solstice on 21 December 103 BCE (and which continues to this day),
it specifically states: “*THE* *WISE* *PERSON* (ie. HOMO [iOS] SAPIEN [T])
*AVOIDS* *CONTACT* *WITH* *LESSER*, *BESTIAL* *MEN* {

*HETEROS* *INTERFERENCE* *AS* *TO* *CONVEY* *USE* *OF* *THE* *EGYPTIAN*
*ANKH* / *ROMAN* *IMPERIAL* *EMPIRE* *GOVERNANCE* *PROTOTYPE* #EIGHT: #120
/ #360

<http://www.grapple369.com/images/ANKH-Fascist-Roman-Catholic-Empire-Governance.jpeg>

[IMAGE: Egyptian ANKH as the basis of Fascist / Roman Catholic {ie.
hymeneal as marriage / sovereign dynamic v's Jewish Torah Intellectus as
Genitive Voluntātus} Empire Governance]

#15 - SATURN (MARRIAGE/SOVEREIGN DYNAMIC:

41 1 57
49 33 17
9 65 25 = #99 / #297 {#ONE}

) ... #34 - JUPITER (SERPENT BY DETERMINISM IS #351 AS ANTHROPIC PROTOTYPE:

47 7 63
55 39 23
15 71 31 = #117 / #351 {#SEVEN as *BELIAL* / *SATAN*}

USING *EGYPTIAN* *ANKH* / *ROMAN* EMPIRE* *GOVERNANCE*

) ... #65 - MARS (*MALEFICENT* IN BEING IS #231 AS FASCIST:

74 81 76
79 77 75
78 73 80 = #231 - #108 = #123 / #693 - #369 = #324 {#TEN}

AS RETURN TO GRECO-ROMAN MAGIC SQUARE BEING ITSELF.

) AND IDEA SOURCE FOR THE SWASTIKA:

<http://www.grapple369.com/images/fascist.gif>

[IMAGE: TRUTH IS A COSMOGONIC CONSIDERATION AFTER ALL:

1) Telos (6,000 as 122J3W1D) = Arch (#0 as 22/7 = 3W1D) + c² is a genuine
Sabbath based PARADIGM [Exodus 20:8; Deuteronomy 5:15]

As the relativity and grounding of the Infinite to the temporal reality
(ie. the phenomenology as the deterministic unfolding of history) which is
implied by the notion of rational PI and the cosmogonical Genesis reprise
{#0} of the lunar / solar cycle occurring on the equinox of Wednesday 20th
March 1996 / New Moon on Thursday 21st March 1996.

2) Pythagorean Theorem: c² = a² + b² is fascist (see discussion below) and
now redundant as only a METHODOLOGY]

} *LEST* *HE* *BE* *INFLUENCED *FOR* *THE* *WORSE*:

<http://www.grapple369.com/images/MALI_ART.jpeg>

[IMAGE: MALI ART OF THE PROPHET MUHAMMAD]

MALEFICENT (adjective): literary causing harm or destruction, especially by
supernatural means. - Astrology relating to the planets Saturn (#15) and
Mars (#65), traditionally considered to have an unfavourable influence.

MALFEASANCE (noun): (LAW) the performance by a public official of an act
that is legally unjustified, harmful, or contrary to law; wrongdoing used
especially of an act in violation of a public trust; Word of the Day for 1
March 2017; www.dictionary.com

However this MALFEASANCE is unlawful conduct by a public authority such as
the Victoria Police or the Returned Services League (RSL) under Section
38(1) to (3) of the Charter of Human Rights and Responsibilities No. 43 of
Act 2006, which states: “(1) Subject to this section, *IT* *IS* *UNLAWFUL*
*FOR* *A* *PUBLIC* *AUTHORITY* *TO* *ACT* *IN* *A* *WAY* *THAT* *IS*
*INCOMPATIBLE* *WITH* *A* *HUMAN* *RIGHT* *OR*, *IN* *MAKING* *A*
*DECISION*, *TO* *FAIL* *TO* *GIVE* *PROPER* *CONSIDERATION* *TO* *A*
*RELEVANT* *HUMAN* *RIGHT*."

SEE ALSO: "THE NAME 'YHWH' OF GOD WITHIN JEWISH IDOLATRY AS BEING THE
IMPETUS FOR HOLOCAUST BY DETERMINISM UTILIZING THE PYTHAGOREAN HETEROS
THEORY OF NUMBER / EGYPTIAN ANKH OF ROMAN EMPIRE GOVERNANCE"

<http://www.grapple369.com/docs/JEWISH%20MYSTICISM%20AND%20EGYPTIAN%20ANKH.pdf>

"Behold, thou art called a Jew, and restest in the law, and makest thy
boast of God,

And knowest his will, and approvest the things that are more excellent,
being instructed out of the law; And art confident that thou thyself art a
guide of the blind, a light of them which are in darkness, an instructor of
the foolish, a teacher of babes, which hast the form of knowledge and of
the truth in the law.

Thou therefore which teachest another, teachest thou not thyself?

Thou that preachest a man should not steal, dost thou steal?

Thou that sayest a man should not commit adultery, dost thou commit
adultery? thou that abhorrest idols, dost thou commit sacrilege?

Thou that makest thy boast of the law, through breaking the law
dishonourest thou God?

For the name of God is blasphemed among the Gentiles through you, as it is
written." [Romans 2:17-24 (KJV)]

SEE ALSO: "OBSERVATIONS FROM THE EGYPTIAN BOOK OF THE DEAD"

<http://www.grapple369.com/docs/Observations%20from%20Egyptian%20Book%20of%20the%20Dead.pdf>

- dolf

A DRAFT REVISION OF THIS DOCUMENT MAY BE OBTAINED AS A PDF DOCUMENT FROM
THIS URL:

<http://www.grapple369.com/docs/Canonical%20Proof%20of%20Rationale.pdf>

Initial Post: 21 May 2018

dolf

May 22, 2018, 6:00:12 AM5/22/18
.jackNote@zen: 3, row: 8, col: 3, nous: 19 [Time: 1854 hrs, Super: #420 /
#80 - Primitivist Independence, Remaining in Isolation; I-Ching: H16 -
Contentment, Enthusiasm, Providing-For, Excess; Tetra: 23 - Ease, Ego: #322
/ #19 - Argument for Ethical Anarchism, Returning to Simplicity; I-Ching:
H57 - Compliance, Gentle Penetration/Wind, Ground, Calculations; Tetra: 58
- Gathering In]

#1: Sup: 5; Ego: 5,
#2: Sup: 15; Ego: 10,
#3: Sup: 21; Ego: 6,
#4: Sup: 30; Ego: 9,
#5: Sup: 68; Ego: 38,
#6: Sup: 78; Ego: 10,
#7: Sup: 37; Ego: 40,
Male: #254; Feme: #118
} // #361

<http://www.grapple369.com?time:7.54>

.jackNote@zen: 3, row: 3, col: 2, nous: 7 [Time: 0750 hrs, Super: #400 /
#33 - Achievable Goals, Virtue of Discrimination; I-Ching: H9 - Lesser
Domestication, Minor Restraint, Small Accumulating, The taming power of the
small, Small harvest; Tetra: 35 - Gathering, Ego: #361 / #7 - Intentional
Reversal, Dimming Radiance; I-Ching: H12 - Obstruction, Stagnation, Selfish
persons; Tetra: 56 - Closed Mouth]

#1: Sup: 6; Ego: 6,
#2: Sup: 46; Ego: 40,
#3: Sup: 47; Ego: 1,
#4: Sup: 6; Ego: 40,
#5: Sup: 44; Ego: 38,

.jackNote@zen: 3, row: 4, col: 3, nous: 8 [Time: 0814 hrs, Super: #287 /
#36 - Natural Reversals, 'Secret' Explanation; I-Ching: H4 - Juvenile
Ignorance, Youthful Inexperience, Enveloping, The young shoot, Discovering;
Tetra: 12 - Youthfulness, Ego: #271 / #8 - Worth of Water, Easy By Nature;
I-Ching: H48 - The Well, Welling; Tetra: 40 - Law/Model]
Why then all the posturing as feigned manner of animus by you?

[...]

obtain thereby a circumscribing as the GNOMIC IMPERATIVE instruction set.

dolf

May 22, 2018, 11:55:03 AM5/22/18