Google 그룹스는 더 이상 새로운 유즈넷 게시물 또는 구독을 지원하지 않습니다. 과거의 콘텐츠는 계속 볼 수 있습니다.

MELB: ultraviolet 6/03

조회수 23회
읽지 않은 첫 메시지로 건너뛰기

stranger..

읽지 않음,
1999. 2. 28. 오전 3:00:0099. 2. 28.
받는사람

Anne Olsen <ann...@netspace.net.au> wrote
: Hi all
:
: Just wondering if anyone knows who, besides Mortifera,
: is playing at Ultraviolet on the 6th of March.
:

What's this? What's this?

Where and what is Ultraviolet?

Anybody?

--
stranger..
(same night as immaculata - bummer)

Anne Olsen

읽지 않음,
1999. 3. 1. 오전 3:00:0099. 3. 1.
받는사람

Greylock

읽지 않음,
1999. 3. 1. 오전 3:00:0099. 3. 1.
받는사람
On Sun, 28 Feb 1999 22:48:47 GMT, "stranger.."
<dar...@gordontech.com.au.nospam> did sigh:

>Anne Olsen <ann...@netspace.net.au> wrote
>: Hi all

>: Just wondering if anyone knows who, besides Mortifera,
>: is playing at Ultraviolet on the 6th of March.

>What's this? What's this?
>Where and what is Ultraviolet?

Sounds like some kind of metal show.
In Melbourne, obviously.

Perth never (rarely) gets bands.

------
H*ydn www.goth.org.au I'msopsuedosopsuedoI'm www.darkwave.org.uk/faq/ag
"Have I ever told you that you are very cute, for a minbari.
In an annoying sort way everybody's cute. Everybody's cute. Even me.
But, in purple, I am stunning." - Londo, Babylon 5
+++ If you don't dance at all then you are definitely mopey...+++

Daniel Hayato Thomas

읽지 않음,
1999. 3. 1. 오전 3:00:0099. 3. 1.
받는사람
stranger.. <dar...@gordontech.com.au.nospam> wrote:

> stranger..
> (same night as immaculata - bummer)

Immaculata? when where what? hunh??

Di I wanna go to it??

daniel -too lazy to find out for himself
--
-Cymbies loyal page : )
VHC Member #4

David Witteveen

읽지 않음,
1999. 3. 1. 오전 3:00:0099. 3. 1.
받는사람
stranger.. wrote:

> Anne Olsen <ann...@netspace.net.au> wrote

> : Just wondering if anyone knows who, besides Mortifera,
> : is playing at Ultraviolet on the 6th of March.

> What's this? What's this?
>
> Where and what is Ultraviolet?
>

> Anybody?

A monthly club, I believe. At Alphabet City
(or is that Alphabet Street?) in Lonsdale Street.
Next Saturday is the opening night.

DJ'ed by the same people who did the Depeche Mode/
Pet Shop Boys special on Australia Day.
--

david w.
sor...@enternet.com.au

stranger..

읽지 않음,
1999. 3. 1. 오전 3:00:0099. 3. 1.
받는사람

David Witteveen <sor...@enternet.com.au> wrote

: stranger.. wrote:
: >
: > Anne Olsen <ann...@netspace.net.au> wrote
: > : Just wondering if anyone knows who, besides Mortifera,
: > : is playing at Ultraviolet on the 6th of March.
:
: > What's this? What's this?
: >
: > Where and what is Ultraviolet?
: >
: > Anybody?
:
: A monthly club, I believe. At Alphabet City
: (or is that Alphabet Street?) in Lonsdale Street.
: Next Saturday is the opening night.
:
: DJ'ed by the same people who did the Depeche Mode/
: Pet Shop Boys special on Australia Day.

:

Thanks.

So much choice..

So much choice..

--
stranger..
(unbored)

Red Countess

읽지 않음,
1999. 3. 2. 오전 3:00:0099. 3. 2.
받는사람

-- Daniel Hayato Thomas wrote in message
<7bd4uo$6ea$2...@emu.cs.rmit.edu.au>...

>stranger.. <dar...@gordontech.com.au.nospam> wrote:
>

>> stranger..
>> (same night as immaculata - bummer)
>
>Immaculata? when where what? hunh??

Immaculata are playing a Ballarat band showcase Saturday 6th at the Corner
Hotel Richmond.

>Di I wanna go to it??
>
>daniel -too lazy to find out for himself

:)

Red Countess
*****************
"Sure, it's just a tailored hallucination we all agreed to have, cyberspace,
but anybody jacks in knows, fucking knows it's a whole universe. And every
year it gets a little more crowded, sounds like..." - William Gibson "Count
Zero".

Xoreth

읽지 않음,
1999. 3. 3. 오전 3:00:0099. 3. 3.
받는사람
Hi Stranger,

Here's more information than you may care for, lifted from the *blacklist*.

stranger.. wrote in message <01be6361$b6d5e040$0100007f@gordtech>...

>: Just wondering if anyone knows who, besides Mortifera,
>: is playing at Ultraviolet on the 6th of March.
>
>What's this? What's this?
>
>Where and what is Ultraviolet?
>
>Anybody?

************

hello,
david here, on behalf of the blacklist...

here's a quick rundown of some upcoming events...
ultraviolet<

saturday 06mar99 is the grand opening of >ultraviolet< at alphabet st, 390
lonsdale street melbourne. this night, which is dedicated to goth, electro,
and industrial, will run the first saturday of ever month... and while
always playing old favourites, we will also cater to music not currently
being played in melbourne clubs. there's some great new music out there and
we intend to bring it to you!

our opening night will feature a live performance from local goth rockers
>MORTIFERA< at 11pm...

...and i'm very happy to announce that december is the likely date for a
live performance by one of my favourite bands:: electro-industrial act
>NOISEX< from munich, germany... so watch out for that. [for more info on
>noisex< go to:
www.ant-zen.com/noisex ]

so, here are the specs:
>ultraviolet<
date: 06.03.99
content: goth/electro/industrial
opens: 10pm
live: MORTIFERA at 11pm
price: $6 for members of the blacklist: $8 for non-members: everyone $4
before 11pm
venue: alphabet st. 390 lonsdale st melbourne
frequency: first saturday each month
djs: jo, valentina, david
band demos: po box 412 northcote 3070
agreppo show<

the agreppo show is a melbourne radio show dedicated to some the "darker"
forms of electronic dance music and its synthpop+techno derivatives... you
can expect to hear the latest from bands such as >project pitchfork< and
>front242<... to old favourites from >depeche mode< and >skinny puppy<...
and a lot in between.

for example, lined up in the next month or two are interviews with jean-luc
de meyer of >front242< and stephan groth from >apoptygma berzerk<...
in the last year the agreppo show has talked to rudy ratzinger of
>:wumpscut:<, gary dassing of >mentallo+the fixer<, eskil simonsson of
>covenant<, raoul rouka of >noisex<, mahne meenen of >steril<, noel+julian
of >pendulum< and michael hillerup of >birmingham6<
i am happy to announce that jarod smullen, of >ground under productions<, dj
of >infectious unease radio<, and regular guest dj at >abyss< will be
joining the show, bringing even more diversity and excitement to the mix of
music, both new and old.

the specs:
agreppo show:
content: industrial dance/ebm/synthpop/darktech
when: saturdays 04-07pm
where: 91.5 subfm... melbourne wide
frequency: weekly
djs: david foreman and jarod smullen
contact: fal...@geocities.com
____________________________________
abyss<

look out for guest spots from some excellent melbourne djs... such as jarod
smullen and valentina... and even i'll be there[!], playing something a
little 'different' from 12-01am on the 26mar99...
____________________________________
pantomime<

don't forget this excellent night at >blue velvet< on smith street in
collingwood, near the intersection of smith, gertrude and langridge sts
[take the 86 tram]. the night features eighties stuff with a goth bent...
and a fun atmosphere too... this is a weekly club, and a great way to start
the weekend...

the specs:
pantomime
date: fridays
content: goth/eighties/alternative/electronica
opens: 08:30pm-01am
price: $3
venue: blue velvet, 60 smith st collingwood
frequency: weekly
djs: ???
___________________________________
blacklist<

do you want some information relevent to the goth, industrial or synthpop
scene? or do you have an event you want people to know about? if so, let us
know... and by all means, spread the word. joining the blacklist is
simple... just give us an email [or postal address... but we hate licking
stamps!].

blacklist
at
trl
dot
com
dot
au

thanks for your time... hope to meet you at some of these events...
david foreman, on behalf of the blacklist

David Gerard

읽지 않음,
1999. 3. 3. 오전 3:00:0099. 3. 3.
받는사람
On Wed, 3 Mar 1999 14:46:04 +1100, Xoreth <not.t...@spam.shite.com> wrote:

:saturday 06mar99 is the grand opening of >ultraviolet< at alphabet st, 390

:lonsdale street melbourne. this night, which is dedicated to goth, electro,
:and industrial, will run the first saturday of ever month...

Directly up against Subculture *and* Rituals.

: and while

:always playing old favourites, we will also cater to music not currently
:being played in melbourne clubs. there's some great new music out there and
:we intend to bring it to you!

Hrmm, ok ... :-)

:venue: alphabet st. 390 lonsdale st melbourne

:frequency: first saturday each month
:djs: jo, valentina, david
:band demos: po box 412 northcote 3070

Sounds good. I plan to be at Rituals that night though - pity.

:pantomime<

:don't forget this excellent night at >blue velvet< on smith street in
:collingwood, near the intersection of smith, gertrude and langridge sts
:[take the 86 tram]. the night features eighties stuff with a goth bent...
:and a fun atmosphere too... this is a weekly club, and a great way to start
:the weekend...
:the specs:
:pantomime
:date: fridays
:content: goth/eighties/alternative/electronica
:opens: 08:30pm-01am
:price: $3
:venue: blue velvet, 60 smith st collingwood
:frequency: weekly
:djs: ???

Now, that sounds good. A non-Abyss Friday would be a very good thing.

:do you want some information relevent to the goth, industrial or synthpop

:scene? or do you have an event you want people to know about? if so, let us
:know... and by all means, spread the word. joining the blacklist is
:simple... just give us an email [or postal address... but we hate licking
:stamps!].

Be sure to forward it to a.c.g and maybe to aus.music and melb.general too.

--
http://thingy.apana.org.au/~fun/ http://xenu.netizen.com.au/
"I'm sorry for the double slash."

Greylock

읽지 않음,
1999. 3. 3. 오전 3:00:0099. 3. 3.
받는사람
On Wed, 3 Mar 1999 14:46:04 +1100, "Xoreth" <not.t...@spam.shite.com> did
sigh:
>...and i'm very happy to announce that december is the likely date for a
>live performance by one of my favourite bands:: electro-industrial act
>>NOISEX< from munich, germany...

Why is it whenever bands come to Australia (ie Morphine Angel) no one has ever
heard of them, yet Rosetta Stone and Christian Death couldn't successfully
secure tours?

------
H*ydn www.goth.org.au I'msopsuedosopsuedoI'm www.darkwave.org.uk/faq/ag
"Have I ever told you that you are very cute, for a minbari.
In an annoying sort way everybody's cute. Everybody's cute. Even me.
But, in purple, I am stunning." - Londo, Babylon 5

+++ MS-LART -- none of the power and crashes *before* contact. +++

lette...@nospamdeathsdoor.com

읽지 않음,
1999. 3. 4. 오전 3:00:0099. 3. 4.
받는사람
On 3 Mar 1999 07:43:20 GMT, f...@thingy.apana.org.au (David Gerard)
wrote:

>On Wed, 3 Mar 1999 14:46:04 +1100, Xoreth <not.t...@spam.shite.com> wrote:
>
>:saturday 06mar99 is the grand opening of >ultraviolet< at alphabet st, 390
>:lonsdale street melbourne. this night, which is dedicated to goth, electro,
>:and industrial, will run the first saturday of ever month...
>
>Directly up against Subculture *and* Rituals.

What this town needs is a good Thursday night club. For those of us
(un)lucky enough to have no obligations on a Friday.

>:pantomime<
>:don't forget this excellent night at >blue velvet< on smith street in
>:collingwood, near the intersection of smith, gertrude and langridge sts
>:[take the 86 tram]. the night features eighties stuff with a goth bent...
>:and a fun atmosphere too... this is a weekly club, and a great way to start
>:the weekend...
>:the specs:
>:pantomime
>:date: fridays
>:content: goth/eighties/alternative/electronica
>:opens: 08:30pm-01am
>:price: $3
>:venue: blue velvet, 60 smith st collingwood
>:frequency: weekly
>:djs: ???
>

>Now, that sounds good. A non-Abyss Friday would be a very good thing.

Only this place closes pretty damn early, I'm told. Around 12-2 or
something isn't it?

Letterbomb
"The worst tragedy for a poet is to be admired
through being misunderstood."
- Jean Cocteau
HOMEPAGE: www.angelfire.com/ct/letterbomb
ICQ: 16386278

stranger..

읽지 않음,
1999. 3. 4. 오전 3:00:0099. 3. 4.
받는사람

lette...@NOSPAMdeathsdoor.com wrote
:
: What this town needs is a good Thursday night club. For

: those of us (un)lucky enough to have no obligations on a Friday.
:

There is one starting up, the name of which escapes me. It appears to be a
continuation of that Dissent thing that used to be on in Coburg on Saturdays.
It's a metal and gothic thing, with live bands (every week including Catwitch
from the look of their ad) plus some dj's that have been been known to spin
gothic tracks.

Thursdays, except maybe at easter, are not an option for me though.

Anyone know if Neaux Taboo is this (long) weekend?

--
stranger..
(ultraviolet bound)

David Witteveen

읽지 않음,
1999. 3. 5. 오전 3:00:0099. 3. 5.
받는사람
stranger.. wrote:

> lette...@NOSPAMdeathsdoor.com wrote
> :
> : What this town needs is a good Thursday night club. For
> : those of us (un)lucky enough to have no obligations on a Friday.
> :
> There is one starting up, the name of which escapes me.

Mystique. At CBD's.

(You know... the place where they have Subculture.)

David Gerard

읽지 않음,
1999. 3. 5. 오전 3:00:0099. 3. 5.
받는사람
On Thu, 04 Mar 1999 02:32:02 GMT, lette...@NOSPAMdeathsdoor.com <lette...@NOSPAMdeathsdoor.com> wrote:

:What this town needs is a good Thursday night club. For those of us
:(un)lucky enough to have no obligations on a Friday.

Q&A (Queer & Alternative) - not goth, but good.

Scarlet Fever

읽지 않음,
1999. 3. 7. 오전 3:00:0099. 3. 7.
받는사람
On Thu, 04 Mar 1999 21:17:19 GMT, "stranger.."
<dar...@gordontech.com.au.nospam> wrote:

>Anyone know if Neaux Taboo is this (long) weekend?

I was *meant* to be, but apparrently they are doing repairs to the
club (383 Lonsdale St). It will return next weekend, but I will
confirm that.

Scarlet - in need of an 80's fix...

ra...@netspace.net.au

읽지 않음,
1999. 3. 8. 오전 3:00:0099. 3. 8.
받는사람
(Scarlet Fever) wrote:
> <dar...@gordontech.com.au.nospam> wrote:
>
> >Anyone know if Neaux Taboo is this (long) weekend?
>
> I was *meant* to be, but apparrently they are doing repairs to the
> club (383 Lonsdale St). It will return next weekend, but I will
> confirm that.
>
> Scarlet - in need of an 80's fix...

I'll second that. The music at Ritual on Sat night could (at best) be
described as p'tooey.

raven
(who was that snogging Ben on Saturday?)

*grin*

"You're perverted, twisted and sick....I like that in a person."

Scarlet Fever

읽지 않음,
1999. 3. 8. 오전 3:00:0099. 3. 8.
받는사람
On Mon, 08 Mar 1999 00:48:57 GMT, ra...@netspace.net.au wrote:

>(Scarlet Fever) wrote:
>> <dar...@gordontech.com.au.nospam> wrote:
>> >Anyone know if Neaux Taboo is this (long) weekend?

>> I was *meant* to be, but apparrently they are doing repairs to the
>> club (383 Lonsdale St). It will return next weekend, but I will
>> confirm that.

>> Scarlet - in need of an 80's fix...

>I'll second that. The music at Ritual on Sat night could (at best) be
>described as p'tooey.

Indeed. I didn't even dance *once* (and it wasn't 'cos I was wearing
corset/girdle/restricting clothing & platforms). I think that's a
first. For not dancing, that is.

>raven
>(who was that snogging Ben on Saturday?)
>*grin*

Eeeeeveryone was! *cheeky grin* Well, everyone that mattered, anyway.

Scarlet

Anthony Horan

읽지 않음,
1999. 3. 8. 오전 3:00:0099. 3. 8.
받는사람
On Sun, 07 Mar 1999 04:57:44 GMT, sca...@thingy.apana.org.au (Scarlet
Fever) wrote:

>On Thu, 04 Mar 1999 21:17:19 GMT, "stranger.."

><dar...@gordontech.com.au.nospam> wrote:
>
>>Anyone know if Neaux Taboo is this (long) weekend?
>
>I was *meant* to be, but apparrently they are doing repairs to the
>club (383 Lonsdale St).

On Saturday night, some moronic dickheads got to the sound system and
destroyed some crucial speaker cables, rendering all bass speakers
non-operational. They were caught and punished. :) Their motivations
are unknown, but if they're reading this, they should be well aware by
now that they're banned for life.

Unfortunately, the damage they did needs the attention of a tech, one
of which e couldn't be gotten hold of until Tuesday. I'll check on
whether Neux Taboo is on this weekend and post here if it is, though
I'm sure others will beat me to it. :)

- Anthony

--

This message has been posted with a decoy email address
to foil spammers and other unwelcome intrusions.

To ensure a more rapid reply, please email me at
my real address, ahoran |at| ozemail |point| com |point| au

On Mon, 08 Mar 1999 08:43:34 GMT, sca...@thingy.apana.org.au (Scarlet
Fever) wrote:
>On Mon, 08 Mar 1999 00:48:57 GMT, ra...@netspace.net.au wrote:
>
>>(Scarlet Fever) wrote:
>
>>> I was *meant* to be, but apparrently they are doing repairs to the
>>> club (383 Lonsdale St). It will return next weekend, but I will
>>> confirm that.
>
>>> Scarlet - in need of an 80's fix...
>
>>I'll second that. The music at Ritual on Sat night could (at best) be
>>described as p'tooey.
>
>Indeed. I didn't even dance *once* (and it wasn't 'cos I was wearing
>corset/girdle/restricting clothing & platforms). I think that's a
>first. For not dancing, that is.

Hayden mentioned he was looking for DJs, if anyone's interested in
playing something they think is decent.

Daniel Hayato Thomas

읽지 않음,
1999. 3. 8. 오전 3:00:0099. 3. 8.
받는사람
lette...@nospamdeathsdoor.com wrote:

> Hayden mentioned he was looking for DJs, if anyone's interested in
> playing something they think is decent.

How much of a CD collection do you need to be a DJ? :P

> Letterbomb

daniel

ra...@netspace.net.au

읽지 않음,
1999. 3. 9. 오전 3:00:0099. 3. 9.
받는사람
Scarlet Fever) wrote:
ra...@netspace.net.au wrote:
(Scarlet Fever) wrote:

> >> I was *meant* to be, but apparrently they are doing repairs to the
> >> club (383 Lonsdale St). It will return next weekend, but I will
> >> confirm that.
>
> >> Scarlet - in need of an 80's fix...
>
> >I'll second that. The music at Ritual on Sat night could (at best) be
> >described as p'tooey.
>
> Indeed. I didn't even dance *once* (and it wasn't 'cos I was wearing
> corset/girdle/restricting clothing & platforms). I think that's a
> first. For not dancing, that is.

Hmm...among other things. I danced once, to Pure Morning, which whilst not
being strictly g*th is still a damn fine song. I think it's the only song Ben
danced to, also, and that's a rarity for him.

> >raven
> >(who was that snogging Ben on Saturday?)
> >*grin*
>
> Eeeeeveryone was! *cheeky grin* Well, everyone that mattered, anyway.

Indeed. (or is that zip...thunk?)

And David's got the photos to prove it *g*

Maybe we need to set up an a.c.g. snogging page on my web page.... :-)
Complete with evidence photos :-)

evilraven

Greylock

읽지 않음,
1999. 3. 9. 오전 3:00:0099. 3. 9.
받는사람
On 8 Mar 1999 22:10:50 GMT, Daniel Hayato Thomas
<dhth...@numbat.cs.rmit.edu.au> did sigh:

>lette...@nospamdeathsdoor.com wrote:
>
>> Hayden mentioned he was looking for DJs, if anyone's interested in
>> playing something they think is decent.

Am not! :P

>How much of a CD collection do you need to be a DJ? :P

Just the one.

------
H*ydn.bat www.goth.org.au *I Hate You* www.darkwave.org.uk/faq/ag
"From birth through death and renewal, you must put aside old things,
old fears, old lives. This is your death, the death of flesh, the death of pain,
the death of yesterday. Taste of it, and be not afraid. " - Delenn, Babylon 5
~~Synthesizers made it possible for the musically clueless to put together pop songs~~

Vãmpire§s

읽지 않음,
1999. 3. 9. 오전 3:00:0099. 3. 9.
받는사람
Well........ Looks like I'll be going. See you all there then. You'll know
me.. the 6'2" bitch with the very sharp fangs.

mwahahahaha

Anthony Horan wrote:

> On Sun, 07 Mar 1999 04:57:44 GMT, sca...@thingy.apana.org.au (Scarlet
> Fever) wrote:
>
> >On Thu, 04 Mar 1999 21:17:19 GMT, "stranger.."

> ><dar...@gordontech.com.au.nospam> wrote:
> >
> >>Anyone know if Neaux Taboo is this (long) weekend?
> >
> >I was *meant* to be, but apparrently they are doing repairs to the
> >club (383 Lonsdale St).
>

> On Saturday night, some moronic dickheads got to the sound system and
> destroyed some crucial speaker cables, rendering all bass speakers
> non-operational. They were caught and punished. :) Their motivations
> are unknown, but if they're reading this, they should be well aware by
> now that they're banned for life.
>
> Unfortunately, the damage they did needs the attention of a tech, one
> of which e couldn't be gotten hold of until Tuesday. I'll check on
> whether Neux Taboo is on this weekend and post here if it is, though
> I'm sure others will beat me to it. :)
>
> - Anthony
>
> --
>
> This message has been posted with a decoy email address
> to foil spammers and other unwelcome intrusions.
>
> To ensure a more rapid reply, please email me at
> my real address, ahoran |at| ozemail |point| com |point| au

--
Unpleasantly yours!!

Vămpire§s.
http://www.alphalink.com.au/~iltvmad/
ICQ 13033632

Greylock

읽지 않음,
1999. 3. 10. 오전 3:00:0099. 3. 10.
받는사람
On Tue, 09 Mar 1999 23:22:31 +1100, Vămpire§s <vma...@ilt.com.au> did sigh:

>Well........ Looks like I'll be going. See you all there then. You'll know
>me.. the 6'2" bitch with the very sharp fangs.

Take you stakes,
make'em sharp.

lette...@nospamdeathsdoor.com

읽지 않음,
1999. 3. 10. 오전 3:00:0099. 3. 10.
받는사람
On Thu, 11 Mar 1999 08:44:13 +1100, Lilly &
=?iso-8859-1?Q?V=E3mpire=A7s?= <nosf...@eisa.net.au> wrote:

>Touch my girlfriend asshole and you will be locked in a "white" room with the Spice Girls
>piped thru 24/7
>
>Vampiress's galpal ...........Lilly

Did it hurt? The humourectomy?

stranger..

읽지 않음,
1999. 3. 10. 오전 3:00:0099. 3. 10.
받는사람

Scarlet Fever <sca...@thingy.apana.org.au> wrote
: On Mon, 08 Mar 1999 00:48:57 GMT, ra...@netspace.net.au wrote:
:
: >I'll second that. The music at Ritual on Sat night could

: >(at best) be described as p'tooey.
:
: Indeed. I didn't even dance *once* (and it wasn't 'cos I
: was wearing corset/girdle/restricting clothing & platforms).
: I think that's a first. For not dancing, that is.

So, what was the music like? What did they play?

--
stranger..
(curious)

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
http://www.gordontech.com.au/ds
LeftyGreenieVegiScruffyGothPunkPoser
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

i'm a cliche zone, a 21st century wanker clone.

Loom

읽지 않음,
1999. 3. 10. 오전 3:00:0099. 3. 10.
받는사람
Lilly & =?iso-8859-1?Q?V=E3mpire=A7s?= (nosf...@eisa.net.au) wrote:
: Touch my girlfriend asshole and you will be locked in a "white" room with the Spice Girls
: piped thru 24/7

Thats a long way to go to lock someone in a room with the spice grrrls...
Then again, it'd be a long way for Greylock to come to put a stake through
someones heart....

BTW I think you mean 24x7, 24/7 works out to about 3 hours a day :)

Loom

--
lo...@ooze.net

http://www.ooze.net/~loom
http://www.ooze.net

Morgan

읽지 않음,
1999. 3. 10. 오전 3:00:0099. 3. 10.
받는사람
On Thu, 11 Mar 1999 08:44:13 +1100, Lilly & Vămpire§s
<nosf...@eisa.net.au> wrote:

>Touch my girlfriend asshole and you will be locked in a "white" room with the Spice Girls
>piped thru 24/7

"Touch my girlfriends asshole?" Well, you have asked nicely, but
generally I perfer to get to know people first.....

entrippy (bung!)

"To be pleased with one's limits is a wretched state"
entr...@labyrinth.net.au

Lilly & Vãmpire§s

읽지 않음,
1999. 3. 11. 오전 3:00:0099. 3. 11.
받는사람

letterbomb wrote:

> >>I'll second that. The music at Ritual on Sat night could (at best) be
> >>described as p'tooey.

> Hayden mentioned he was looking for DJs, if anyone's interested in

> playing something they think is decent.

Really?

Hmm....like what? *schemes and checks reckid collection....*

Ender

읽지 않음,
1999. 3. 11. 오전 3:00:0099. 3. 11.
받는사람
On Wed, 10 Mar 1999, Morgan wrote:

> On Thu, 11 Mar 1999 08:44:13 +1100, Lilly & Vãmpire§s
> <nosf...@eisa.net.au> wrote:
>
> >Touch my girlfriend asshole and you will be locked in a "white" room with the Spice Girls
> >piped thru 24/7
>

> "Touch my girlfriends asshole?" Well, you have asked nicely, but
> generally I perfer to get to know people first.....

When I read that post there was a brief moment when I thought it was spam
for some porn website.

Hmm, 24/7 is 3.4285714285714285714285714285714, not quite pi but
close-ish.

So, what would spice girls piped through pie sound like?
Or for that matter, what would pie piped through spice girls smell like?

Ender
Q: How many parallel processor's does it take to execute a job?
A: Four; three to hold it down, and one to rip its head off.

Lilly & Vãmpire§s

읽지 않음,
1999. 3. 11. 오전 3:00:0099. 3. 11.
받는사람
Well i am grateful for the corrections, much appreciated ..........Lilly

Loom wrote:

> Lilly & =?iso-8859-1?Q?V=E3mpire=A7s?= (nosf...@eisa.net.au) wrote:
> : Touch my girlfriend asshole and you will be locked in a "white" room with the Spice Girls
> : piped thru 24/7

Lilly & Vãmpire§s

읽지 않음,
1999. 3. 11. 오전 3:00:0099. 3. 11.
받는사람
Hey I find the thought of Goths being locked in a white room and barrages of Spice music
playing hysterical........... don't you have to go dye something black,
somewhere............... Lilly

lette...@NOSPAMdeathsdoor.com wrote:

> On Thu, 11 Mar 1999 08:44:13 +1100, Lilly &

> =?iso-8859-1?Q?V=E3mpire=A7s?= <nosf...@eisa.net.au> wrote:
>
> >Touch my girlfriend asshole and you will be locked in a "white" room with the Spice Girls
> >piped thru 24/7

Lilly & Vãmpire§s

읽지 않음,
1999. 3. 11. 오전 3:00:0099. 3. 11.
받는사람
And what an amazing asshole it is..........Lilly

Morgan wrote:

> On Thu, 11 Mar 1999 08:44:13 +1100, Lilly & Vămpire§s

> <nosf...@eisa.net.au> wrote:
>
> >Touch my girlfriend asshole and you will be locked in a "white" room with the Spice Girls
> >piped thru 24/7
>

> "Touch my girlfriends asshole?" Well, you have asked nicely, but
> generally I perfer to get to know people first.....

Lilly & Vãmpire§s

읽지 않음,
1999. 3. 11. 오전 3:00:0099. 3. 11.
받는사람
Spice Girls thru Pie = blub blub

actually i think they may sound better but don't quote me on that .........
Lilly

Morgan

읽지 않음,
1999. 3. 11. 오전 3:00:0099. 3. 11.
받는사람
On Thu, 11 Mar 1999 15:13:01 +1100, Lilly & Vămpire§s
<nosf...@eisa.net.au> wrote:

>And what an amazing asshole it is..........Lilly

Can it make pavlova? Sing classics? Create a small thermo nuclear
device? nope? Then it's not *really* amazing....

entrippy (amazing!)

ra...@netspace.net.au

읽지 않음,
1999. 3. 11. 오전 3:00:0099. 3. 11.
받는사람
In article <01be6b48$42c86800$LocalHost@darren>,

"stranger.." <dar...@gordontech.com.au.nospam> wrote:

> Scarlet Fever <sca...@thingy.apana.org.au> wrote
> : On Mon, 08 Mar 1999 00:48:57 GMT, ra...@netspace.net.au wrote:
> :
> : >I'll second that. The music at Ritual on Sat night could
> : >(at best) be described as p'tooey.
> :

> : Indeed. I didn't even dance *once* (and it wasn't 'cos I
> : was wearing corset/girdle/restricting clothing & platforms).
> : I think that's a first. For not dancing, that is.
>
> So, what was the music like? What did they play?

Ask Loom.

Oh, sorry, he wasn't paying attention to the *music*.

They played the usual NiN, Snog (Corporate Slave), too much Sisters (IMHO - I
can play it at home...), and just a whole bunch of stuff that I either didn't
recognise, or was simply not interested in.

Too industrial for me, methinks (trying to remember back that far). I might
just have to go again this week and see :-)

*bounce*

Greylock

읽지 않음,
1999. 3. 11. 오전 3:00:0099. 3. 11.
받는사람
On Wed, 10 Mar 1999 23:26:29 GMT, lette...@NOSPAMdeathsdoor.com did sigh:

>>Vampiress's galpal ...........Lilly
>
>Did it hurt? The humourectomy?

Anyone got a Highlander sword?

---- H*ydn
G'Quon wrote: "There is a greater darkness than the one we fight. It is
the darkness of the soul that has lost it's way. The war we fight is not
against powers and principalities. It is against chaos and despair.
Greater than the death of flesh is the death of hope, the death of dreams.
Against this peril we can never surrender." -- G'kar, "Z'ha'dum"

lette...@nospamdeathsdoor.com

읽지 않음,
1999. 3. 11. 오전 3:00:0099. 3. 11.
받는사람
On Thu, 11 Mar 1999 15:11:16 +1100, Lilly &
=?iso-8859-1?Q?V=E3mpire=A7s?= <nosf...@eisa.net.au> wrote:

>Hey I find the thought of Goths being locked in a white room and barrages of Spice music
>playing hysterical........... don't you have to go dye something black,
>somewhere...

Was that a flame?

It looks like a flame.

It _could_ be a flame.

If it wasn't so wet.

Greylock won't be needing that stake. He could use your pointy little
head.

[...]

Woo-hoo.

Catfight.

/me grabs some chips and adjusts seat for better view..

--
stranger..
(funtime)

ra...@netspace.net.au

읽지 않음,
1999. 3. 12. 오전 3:00:0099. 3. 12.
받는사람
stranger

<nosf...@eisa.net.au> wrote:
> :
> : >Hey I find the thought of Goths being locked in a white room
> : >and barrages of Spice music playing hysterical...........
> : >don't you have to go dye something black, somewhere...
> :
> : Was that a flame?
> :
> : It looks like a flame.
> :
> : It _could_ be a flame.
> :
> : If it wasn't so wet.
> :
> : Greylock won't be needing that stake. He could use your
> : pointy little head.
>
> Woo-hoo.
>
> Catfight.
>
> /me grabs some chips and adjusts seat for better view..

/me pushes his fat head outta the way so she can see better. *grin* Y'know,
that comment about pointy heads made me laugh out loud.

raven
glad that *she* doesn't have pointy teeth - ugh.

lette...@nospamdeathsdoor.com

읽지 않음,
1999. 3. 12. 오전 3:00:0099. 3. 12.
받는사람
On Thu, 11 Mar 1999 21:31:51 GMT, "stranger.."
<dar...@gordontech.com.au.nospam> wrote:

>Woo-hoo.
>
>Catfight.
>
>/me grabs some chips and adjusts seat for better view..

Fight called of on account of apathy.

I've said my bit. Move along, nothing to see here...

Lilly & Vãmpire§s

읽지 않음,
1999. 3. 13. 오전 3:00:0099. 3. 13.
받는사람
Look we have proof positive that u have no life and have to watch tv for any
possible idea you may just hatch............

Lilly & Vãmpire§s

읽지 않음,
1999. 3. 13. 오전 3:00:0099. 3. 13.
받는사람
Well you got me there, you sad excuse for a wannabee..... what can I say but my secret is out
..............damn and i thought that hat would cover my head. Now run along pet and slice
your wrists or read Tennyason on a tombstone like the amazing individual you are.

lette...@NOSPAMdeathsdoor.com wrote:

> Was that a flame?
>
> It looks like a flame.
>
> It _could_ be a flame.
>
> If it wasn't so wet.
>
> Greylock won't be needing that stake. He could use your pointy little
> head.

Lilly & Vãmpire§s

읽지 않음,
1999. 3. 13. 오전 3:00:0099. 3. 13.
받는사람
That was very brave to admit that you're apathetic..........

Oh and Darren can you pass the salt and vinegars please?.

lette...@NOSPAMdeathsdoor.com wrote:

> On Thu, 11 Mar 1999 21:31:51 GMT, "stranger.."
> <dar...@gordontech.com.au.nospam> wrote:
>
> >Woo-hoo.
> >
> >Catfight.
> >
> >/me grabs some chips and adjusts seat for better view..
>
> Fight called of on account of apathy.
>
> I've said my bit. Move along, nothing to see here...

lette...@nospamdeathsdoor.com

읽지 않음,
1999. 3. 13. 오전 3:00:0099. 3. 13.
받는사람

Dear Loom: about the Buffy and five bucks thing.

I could bite back. Again. And then she'd post whatever happened to
drift between her ears at the time, and so on and so forth. Whee.

I could point out that her lack of caps, punctuation and grammar as
well as her language in general, suggests she's very young and also
fairly inexperienced. I could post that her initial habit of reefing
the conversation back to the fact that her lover was a woman suggests
that this is something of a novelty for her. I could point out that
her sole form of attack is to take swings at her opponents sense of
individuality which would seem to suggest this is, in turn, a sore
point for her.

So what we have is (at most) a barely post-teen with no sense of
identity as yet, seeking acceptance in a group of 'weirdos' by
deciding she's a lesbian and advertising it to anyone who'll listen
while simulataneously trying to sell an aggressive attitude as
maturity or competency.

Just like every other high-school graduate who gloms a subculture to
themselves and calls it a personality.

But I won't. Because it's repetitive and dull and not unlike watching
someone try to punch themselves to death.

Scarlet Fever

읽지 않음,
1999. 3. 13. 오전 3:00:0099. 3. 13.
받는사람
On Thu, 11 Mar 1999 05:36:37 GMT, ra...@netspace.net.au wrote:

>Ask Loom.
>
>Oh, sorry, he wasn't paying attention to the *music*.
>
>They played the usual NiN, Snog (Corporate Slave), too much Sisters (IMHO - I
>can play it at home...), and just a whole bunch of stuff that I either didn't
>recognise, or was simply not interested in.

That'd be the bad goth.

>Too industrial for me, methinks (trying to remember back that far). I might
>just have to go again this week and see :-)

Apparently it's not on for a coupla weeks. *shrug* Methinks it's time
to check The Blue Velvet Bar or Ultraviolet.

Scarlet - the eternal quest for a decent goth club continues...or we
could go to Neux Taboo...*bounce bounce* Look what you've made me do,
Raven! I don't *bounce*!

Michael

읽지 않음,
1999. 3. 14. 오전 3:00:0099. 3. 14.
받는사람

lette...@NOSPAMdeathsdoor.com wrote:

> Dear Loom: about the Buffy and five bucks thing.
>
> I could bite back. Again. And then she'd post whatever happened to
> drift between her ears at the time, and so on and so forth. Whee.

<- snip cutting comments ->

And might i add that her '.' key appears to be stuck. So tragic in one so
young.

> But I won't. Because it's repetitive and dull and not unlike watching
> someone try to punch themselves to death.

Who said that would be dull?

m.
(i know i shouldn't have gotten involved but what the hey)

--
i am : cleg...@cs.curtin.edu.au
and : http://www.cs.curtin.edu.au/~cleghorn

ra...@netspace.net.au

읽지 않음,
1999. 3. 14. 오전 3:00:0099. 3. 14.
받는사람
Scarlet Fever:
moi:

> >They played the usual NiN, Snog (Corporate Slave), too much Sisters (IMHO - I
> >can play it at home...), and just a whole bunch of stuff that I either didn't
> >recognise, or was simply not interested in.
>
> That'd be the bad goth.

*nod*

> Scarlet - the eternal quest for a decent goth club continues...or we
> could go to Neux Taboo...*bounce bounce* Look what you've made me do,
> Raven! I don't *bounce*!

Not even when you walk??? ;-p

raven...hoping there's soemthing on next Sunday, cause I've got Monday week
off. I think they swapped their fortnights or something.

Morgan

읽지 않음,
1999. 3. 14. 오전 3:00:0099. 3. 14.
받는사람
On Sat, 13 Mar 1999 01:51:36 GMT, lette...@NOSPAMdeathsdoor.com
wrote:

>But I won't. Because it's repetitive and dull and not unlike watching
>someone try to punch themselves to death.

Have you ever seen anyone do that?

...it's fucking funny

entrippy (whoops!)

wico

읽지 않음,
1999. 3. 15. 오전 3:00:0099. 3. 15.
받는사람
In article <36e7495e...@news.labyrinth.net.au>, entr...@labyrinth.net.au (Morgan) wrote:
>On Thu, 11 Mar 1999 15:13:01 +1100, Lilly & Vămpire§s
><nosf...@eisa.net.au> wrote:
>
>>And what an amazing asshole it is..........Lilly
>
>Can it make pavlova? Sing classics? Create a small thermo nuclear
>device? nope? Then it's not *really* amazing....

Reminds me of a bad joke I heard recently.

Red Faces was having an audition in some hick town (let's call it "Albany") in
the middle of MAMOFA[1]. It wasn't going well.

After several hours spent sitting through juggling acts, old codgers singing
war songs and morons riding unicycles whilst playing the triangle, the
"talent" scout started to pack up his things and leave whilst shaking his head
at yet another unsuccessful mission into rural Australia.

Just as he was stepping out the door he was stopped by a young woman. "Is the
audition still on?" she asked. The talent scout would have prefered to have
his toenails ripped out with tweezers then sit through another talentless act
but since his job was on the line he reluctantly agreed to watch her.

So the young woman climbed up on stage, pulled out a harmonica and shoved it
down the front of her pants. Standing there, legs astride with a smile on her
face, the tune of "Advance Australia Fair" could be heard quite clearly
emanating from between her legs.

The talent scout jumped up from his seat applauding wildly. "That was
amazing! Fantistic! Wow! You are going to be the biggest thing ever!
Bigger than that, even! Scoop, scoop, scoop!" and a whole bunch of other crap
that has been deleted for the purpose of clarity. "I must get my agent on the
phone."

So saying, he pulled out his mobile phone and dialled his agent's number.
"Simon, darling, you have simply GOT to hear this amazing act, you will just
DIE. Hang on I'll put her on," he said and held the phone out so he could
here the tune which she dutifully replayed. "So what do you think?" the agent
asked expectantly.

"Sounds like some cunt playing a harmonica," was the reply.

(Okay, it sounded a lot funnier whilst drunk and in the company of footyheads
- don't ask. Do I need to don my asbestos lined ski mask for daring to utter
the "c" word in a public forum?)

Ben.

[1] miles and miles of... not much.

stranger..

읽지 않음,
1999. 3. 15. 오전 3:00:0099. 3. 15.
받는사람

ra...@netspace.net.au wrote
:
: raven...hoping there's soemthing on next Sunday, cause I've got
: Monday week off. I think they swapped their fortnights or something.
:

For those of us who don't, does anyone know if Easter will be a Neaux Taboo
week?

Come to think of it, will Abcess and Blue Velvet will be open on good friday?

--
stranger..
(planning mode)

Slayer

읽지 않음,
1999. 3. 15. 오전 3:00:0099. 3. 15.
받는사람
Hey Entrippy,

.....nice to see you (highlander?)

Good to see you have a sense of humour

Did not know you were into the 'Gothic Sub-culture' man? Too Kewl

Thanks for the C.V. talk to you soon.

Morgan wrote:

> On Thu, 11 Mar 1999 15:13:01 +1100, Lilly & Vămpire§s
> <nosf...@eisa.net.au> wrote:
>
> >And what an amazing asshole it is..........Lilly
>
> Can it make pavlova? Sing classics? Create a small thermo nuclear
> device? nope? Then it's not *really* amazing....
>

> entrippy (amazing!)

Vămpire§s

읽지 않음,
1999. 3. 15. 오전 3:00:0099. 3. 15.
받는사람
well well well,

"I could point out that her sole form of attack is to take swings at her
opponents sense of individuality which would seem to suggest this is, in
turn, a sore point for her."

Notice your doing a good enough job of fucking up that rule of thumb
yourself. Not bad toots. What else you got up your sleeve? A budding DRAG
career? A degree in web page design... oh no wait!!! Let me guess.. could it
be the umbrella on your face?? We can all get fiesty cant we.

To quote (again):

"I've said my bit. Move along, nothing to see here..."

Well why don't you just shut up... make a nice change now wouldnt it.

All my love,
Vampiress

<36e9c247...@news.one.net.au>...

On Mon, 15 Mar 1999 20:59:54 +1100, "Vămpire§s" <nosf...@eisa.net.au>
wrote:

>well well well,
>
>"I could point out that her sole form of attack is to take swings at her
>opponents sense of individuality which would seem to suggest this is, in
>turn, a sore point for her."
>
>Notice your doing a good enough job of fucking up that rule of thumb
>yourself. Not bad toots. What else you got up your sleeve? A budding DRAG
>career?

Ah. Of course. The old 'it's ok to be a dyke you see - and if you
give me shit I'll rip your nuts of, cos we are like, krad dyke d00dz'
but if you happen to be a *gasp* DRAG queen, well, you're a fucking
weird loser. Nothing shits me more than people who demand recognition
for one form of alternative sexuality without actually taking the time
to address their own preconceptions about others.

Goits.

entrippy (late and grumpy)

ktor...@hotmail.com

읽지 않음,
2014. 11. 10. 오후 6:07:1014. 11. 10.
받는사람
Don't know how my business name got added to this thread, but if anyone wants Neaux Taboo information, contact Krystian, OWNER and registered business name of Neaux Taboo. ktor...@hotmail.com

> --
> stranger..
> (same night as immaculata - bummer)
> http://www.gordontech.com.au/ds
> LeftyGreenieVegiScruffyGothPunkPoser
> If there's two, can i have the wierd one?
새 메시지 0개