OID

Disruptive Solutions

Nov 24, 2016, 5:05:37 PM11/24/16
to Aurelius
Oke got Gremlin + ElasticSearch + TitanDB + Java Client + Cassandra working. Rexter I have to figure out.

But I like to work with OID (unique ID's for Vertices and Edges). How can I implement this? Putting the OID as a property does not garantee the uniqueness of a Vertex or Edge.

In Gephi I get all duplicates...... in Jena this was possible and in the Ontology I could use Rules.

Thanks!!

Stephen Mallette

Nov 25, 2016, 7:19:55 AM11/25/16
to Aurelius
You can force property uniqueness with a composite index:

see the subsection on "Index Uniqueness"

Disruptive Solutions