Re-indexing won't transition to REGISTERED

Barney

Apr 13, 2015, 9:09:40 PM4/13/15
to aureliu...@googlegroups.com
I'm trying to follow the re-indexing process in Titan 0.5.0 for a MixedIndex in elastic search but the keys won't update to REGISTERED and are still just INSTALLED

I have checked the following:
  • All 3 Titan instances are up and running
  • All 3 elastic search instances are up and running
  • instances = mgmt.getOpenInstances() returns one instance only
I've also just tried waiting a little bit and restarting everything. There are no other exceptions or errors.

Is there anything else I should check that could prevent them becoming REGISTERED?

Many thanks

Episteme Data

Apr 15, 2015, 5:57:26 AM4/15/15
to aureliu...@googlegroups.com

I have the same Issue even after manually updating to registered. Could not figure out what is causing. any one?

Matthias Broecheler

Apr 20, 2015, 2:42:35 AM4/20/15
to aureliu...@googlegroups.com
It's very strange that mgmt.getOpenInstances() only shows one instance. That seems to suggest that the instances cannot find each other. Titan writes a record of each open instance to a central registry to coordinate such updates. Hence, the first step would be finding out why those 3 instances aren't in there.