Multiple cardinality properties in GraphSON

Fernand Pajot

Apr 10, 2015, 2:23:11 PM4/10/15
to aureliu...@googlegroups.com
Hi!

I'm trying to import a graph where vertices have properties which are lists of strings. I assume that I can use the LIST cardinality of Titan to make this work. What would the graphSON file look like though?

Thanks!
Fernand

Stephen Mallette

Apr 13, 2015, 6:31:33 AM4/13/15
to aureliu...@googlegroups.com
I think that GraphSON will properly generate over LIST.  I've never seen what it looked like though.  You can test it out with the Blueprints GraphSONUtility:

JSONObject json = GraphSONUtility.jsonFromElement(v);