How to get Titan 1.0 Hadoop-Gremlin Sample working?

Christine Li

Nov 25, 2015, 4:30:14 PM11/25/15
to Aurelius
I am running Titan 1.0 with HBase backend. To try the Hadoop-Gremline sample, I installed Spark 1.5.1 standalone model on the same VM with 1 worker.

Using the default setting from conf/hadoop-graph/hadoop-load.properties, I've got the following error:

gremlin> graph.compute(SparkGraphComputer).program(blvp).submit().get()
16:04:04 ERROR org.apache.spark.executor.Executor  - Exception in task 0.0 in stage 0.0 (TID 0)
java.io.EOFException
        at java.io.DataInputStream.readByte(DataInputStream.java:267)
        at org.apache.tinkerpop.gremlin.hadoop.structure.io.gryo.GryoRecordReader.seekToHeader(GryoRecordReader.java:82)
        at org.apache.tinkerpop.gremlin.hadoop.structure.io.gryo.GryoRecordReader.initialize(GryoRecordReader.java:74)

looks like reading kryo file has some problem. Has anyone else run into this issue? Any suggest how to fix it?

Thanks,