Function of awaitGraphIndexStatus()

Hui Cao

Mar 22, 2017, 5:13:24 AM3/22/17
to Aurelius
Hi guys,
I am currently using Solr as the index engine for Titan, after I created the index using the command
mgmt.buildIndex('nameAndAge',Vertex.class).addKey(pkeyName).addKey(pkeyAge).buildMixedIndex("search")
then I run the following command
mgmt.awaitGraphIndexStatus(graph, "nameAndAge").call()
which has inconsistent results, sometimes it returns
GraphIndexStatusReport[success=false, indexName='nameAndAge', targetStatus=REGISTERED, notConverged={name=INSTALLED, age=INSTALLED}, converged={}, elapsed=PT1M0.182S]
where success=false
while other times I see it returns success=true

I am wondering what does this command do? what are the results mean, does "success=false" means that I could not use the index?

Thanks