New Releases

pmjo...@gmail.com

Nov 9, 2015, 10:47:46 AM11/9/15
to aur...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone!

We have released these new package versions:

Aura.SqlQuery version 2.6.0, with these changes:

- (DOC) Docblock and README updates; in particular, add an `@method getStatement()` to the QueryInterface for IDE auto-completion.

- (ADD) Select::hasCols() reports if there are any columsn in the Select.

- (ADD) Select::getCols() gets the existing columns in the Select.

- (ADD) Select::removeCol() removes a previously-added column.

- (FIX) Select::reset() now properly resets the table refs for a UNION.

- (FIX) Select::forUpdate() is now fluent.

Please let us know if you have any questions, comments, or concerns about this or any other release. And thanks, as always, for supporting Aura!

--
The team at the Aura project
http://auraphp.com

Moshe Brevda

Nov 9, 2015, 10:49:43 AM11/9/15
to aur...@googlegroups.com

Awesome, thanks Paul!

pmjo...@gmail.com

Nov 10, 2015, 12:46:43 PM11/10/15
to aur...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone!

We have released these new package versions:

Aura.Payload_Interface version 3.0.0-beta1, with these changes:

This release adds a PayloadStatus class of constants that is implementation-independent.

pmjo...@gmail.com

Nov 10, 2015, 12:47:05 PM11/10/15
to aur...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone!

We have released these new package versions:

Aura.Payload version 3.0.0-beta1, with these changes:

This release removes the status codes implementation in favor of the interface-provided PayloadStatus class, and adds a PayloadFactory class.