New Releases

pmjo...@gmail.com

Oct 12, 2015, 12:29:21 PM10/12/15
to aur...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone!

We have released these new package versions:

Aura.Auth version 2.0.0, with these changes:

First stable 2.0 release.

- (FIX) Correct AuthFactory namespace, and add test.

- (DOC) Additions and corrections in README.

- (FIX) Add missing Status in AdapterInterface.

Please let us know if you have any questions, comments, or concerns about this or any other release. And thanks, as always, for supporting Aura!

--
The team at the Aura project
http://auraphp.com

pmjo...@gmail.com

Oct 13, 2015, 4:39:49 PM10/13/15
to aur...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone!

We have released these new package versions:

Aura.Filter version 2.0.0-beta2, with these changes:

Second beta release.

- (ADD) Add UTF-8 support in Alpha, Alnum, Strlen*, and Word filters with help from @mivanov93.

- All string-length filters are now multi-byte aware using either `mbstring` or `iconv` extensions.

- In alnum and alpha rules, use unicode letters and digits instead of ctype.

- In word rules, use unicode letters and digits instead of \w and \W.

- (ADD) More robust email validation based on is_email() from @dominicsayers, plus IDN support as suggested by @dg via the `intl` extension.

- (TEST) Update Travis-CI config to use containers.

- (DOCS) Update relevant documentation.

Chris Johnson

Oct 15, 2015, 12:51:38 PM10/15/15
to The Aura Project for PHP