Aura.Marshal 1.2.0 Released

Paul M. Jones

Feb 1, 2014, 11:34:41 AM2/1/14
to aur...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

We now have a 1.2.0 version of Aura.Marshal:

- [FIX] Move conversion of Lazy Objects to GenericEntity. This allows for proper/expected usage with iterator_to_array for relationships, in particular when using Twig.

- [ADD] Methods GenericType::clear() and Manager::clear(). Fixes #11 from @pminnieur.

Of special note, thanks to Jake Smith for that first fix.

Thanks to everyone who made this release possible!

--
Paul M. Jones
pmjo...@gmail.com

Modernizing Legacy Applications in PHP
http://mlaphp.com

polutan

Feb 1, 2014, 1:50:07 PM2/1/14
to aur...@googlegroups.com
Wowwww.. i just can say Woowww...

2014-02-01 Paul M. Jones <pmjo...@gmail.com>:

Coklat Stroberi -- Web Dev Training Centre
Jl. Raya Padang Luwih (Dalung) No.141 - Telp. (0361) 9006118 atau 08174128301 - Badung, Bali. Sebelah timur traffic light pertigaan perumahan dalung permai.

Hari K T

Feb 1, 2014, 10:25:16 PM2/1/14
to aur...@googlegroups.com
Hey,

Awesome, and Thanks to all your contributions for the new release to make things much better.

By the way Paul,

It seems we can add the changes.txt in release notes. That way it is shown in big green.

I made an edit here https://github.com/auraphp/Aura.Marshal/releases

Will look how to do the same in api.

Thanks

Hari K T