Jeff

Feb 8, 2014, 11:51:42 AM2/8/14
to aur...@googlegroups.com
Hi

Please remove Jeff from your mailing list.
He passed away on 20th January.

Thank you.

Regards
Debra

(Jeff's Wife)

Hari K T

Feb 8, 2014, 12:10:30 PM2/8/14
to aur...@googlegroups.com
Please remove Jeff from your mailing list.
He passed away on 20th January.

alas.

Sorry to hear, not sure whether he was suffering from any diseases earlier.

Jeff

Feb 8, 2014, 12:18:05 PM2/8/14
to aur...@googlegroups.com
Jeff was diagnosed with Renal Cancer in Mid November last year and given 3 months to live.
He passed away 10 weeks from been diagnosed.
It was all very quick.

Regards
Debra

Paul M. Jones

Feb 8, 2014, 1:38:32 PM2/8/14
to aur...@googlegroups.com

On Feb 8, 2014, at 12:18 PM, Jeff <je...@3hex.co.za> wrote:

> Jeff was diagnosed with Renal Cancer in Mid November last year and given 3 months to live.
> He passed away 10 weeks from been diagnosed.
> It was all very quick.

I'm so sorry to hear this; my condolences.

Do you know what email address he subscribed under? I will remove it immediately. (It would be the same address you emailed us from, which unfortunately we can't see.)

Again, my condolences.

--
Paul M. Jones
pmjo...@gmail.com

Modernizing Legacy Applications in PHP
http://mlaphp.com

Paul M. Jones

Feb 8, 2014, 1:40:33 PM2/8/14
to aur...@googlegroups.com

On Feb 8, 2014, at 1:38 PM, Paul M. Jones <pmjo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Feb 8, 2014, at 12:18 PM, Jeff <je...@3hex.co.za> wrote:
>
>> Jeff was diagnosed with Renal Cancer in Mid November last year and given 3 months to live.
>> He passed away 10 weeks from been diagnosed.
>> It was all very quick.
>
> I'm so sorry to hear this; my condolences.
>
> Do you know what email address he subscribed under?

Sorry, I have it right here. We'll remove it immediately. Again, my condolences.

Shameer C

Feb 9, 2014, 10:54:11 AM2/9/14
to aur...@googlegroups.com
So sorry to hear this, my deepest condolences.

-Shameer

Shameer C
@shameerc | +91-9747 377 001