New Releases

pmjo...@gmail.com

Jan 21, 2016, 2:09:24 PM1/21/16
to aur...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone!

We have released these new package versions:

Aura.Di version 2.2.4, with these changes:

* Fixes #91 property-read designation causes PHPStorm to have syntax error. Changed @property-read to @property so they will still be auto-completed by IDE. Thank you David Stockton, Brandon Savage.
* Fix the doc comments.
Aura.View version 2.2.0, with these changes:

* Added ability to customize template extension. Thank you Josh Butts.

* Added documentation how to customize template extension.

Please let us know if you have any questions, comments, or concerns about this or any other release. And thanks, as always, for supporting Aura!

--
The team at the Aura project
http://auraphp.com

pmjo...@gmail.com

Jan 27, 2016, 4:20:39 PM1/27/16
to aur...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone!

We have released these new package versions:

Aura.Filter version 2.0.0-beta3, with these changes:

Third beta release.

- (BRK) Due to new blank-checking in ValidateSpec::applyRule(), remove 'blank' validation rule, and add 'isBlank()' validation spec method.

- (FIX) Filter arguments using arrays, resources, and objects (including closures) no longer cause errors when creating the default filter message.

- (ADD) Validation now fails on missing (unset or null) fields.

- (DOC) Update documentation.

Hari K T

Jan 28, 2016, 12:01:15 AM1/28/16
to aur...@googlegroups.com
How about we remove the 2.x config of di ?

As we are not stable it seems good to do the same.

Hari K T

You can ring me : +91 9388 75 8821

Skype  : kthari85
Twitter : harikt

Paul M. Jones

Jan 28, 2016, 11:56:25 AM1/28/16
to aur...@googlegroups.com

> On Jan 27, 2016, at 23:01, Hari K T <ktha...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> How about we remove the 2.x config of di ?
>
> As we are not stable it seems good to do the same.

There are still folks using the Aura 2.x frameworks, so the Aura.Filter 2.x package should probably keep the DI configs. In the 3.x version, whenever that happens, we can remove it in favor of a package-specific container.

Unless I'm missing your point ... ?

--
Paul M. Jones
pmjo...@gmail.com

Modernizing Legacy Applications in PHP
https://leanpub.com/mlaphp

Solving the N+1 Problem in PHP
https://leanpub.com/sn1php

Hari K T

Jan 28, 2016, 12:09:35 PM1/28/16
to aur...@googlegroups.com
Hi Paul,

Yes I agree 2.x framework will be used by many people.

The framework doesn't depend on the Aura.Filter package. My point  was as Aura.Filter was in alpha and beta there probably will be trouble if we remove the di config before a release and we can get some feedback if something broke soon.

We can also keep a separate repo for the wiring feature for bc compatibilty if needed. Just the config and json file for 2.x framework.

As 3.x of Di is about to get released probably good not to keep the config I believe.

Anyway I don't have a big trouble with the configuration, but just my thoughts.

Thank you