New Releases

pmjo...@gmail.com

Mar 4, 2016, 11:19:43 AM3/4/16
to aur...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone!

We have released these new package versions:

### Aura.Filter version 2.1.0, with these changes:

This release adds an `isNotBlank()` validation specifier, and fixes a bug where sanitizing `to()` a rule on a missing field raised a notice.

Please let us know if you have any questions, comments, or concerns about this or any other release. And thanks, as always, for supporting Aura!

--
The team at the Aura project
http://auraphp.com

pmjo...@gmail.com

Mar 14, 2016, 11:48:59 AM3/14/16
to aur...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone!

We have released these new package versions:

### Aura.Di version 3.0.0, with these changes:

This is the second beta release of this library, and likely the last before a stable release (barring unexpected feature changes and bugfixes).

- (BRK) _Container_ methods `newInstance()` and `get()` now lock the _Container_ automatically. (See note below.)

- (CHG) `$di->params` now allows `null` as a parameter value.

- (ADD) ContainerConfigInterface

- (ADD) Better exception messages.

- (DOC) Add and update documentation.

* * *

Regarding auto-locking of the _Container_ after `newInstance()` and `get()`:

This prevents errors from premature unification of params/setters/values/etc. in the _Resolver_. As a result, do not use _Container_ `newInstance()` or `get()` before you are finished calling `$params`, `$setters`, `$values`, `set()`, or other methods that modify the _Container_. Use the `lazy*()` equivalents to avoid auto-locking the _Container_.

Paul M. Jones

Mar 14, 2016, 11:52:47 AM3/14/16
to aur...@googlegroups.com

> On Mar 14, 2016, at 10:48, pmjo...@gmail.com wrote:
>
> Hi everyone!
>
> We have released these new package versions:
>
> ### Aura.Di version 3.0.0, with these changes:
>
> This is the second beta release of this library

Well that's embarrassing; since there were no changes in the `src/` directory, my release tool didn't check to see that CHANGES had been updated. Suffice to say that there were no functionality changes since the last beta release, only documentation and testing changes. I'll make a 3.0.1 release soon to fix the CHANGES document.

Thanks to everyone who helped with this release!

--
Paul M. Jones
pmjo...@gmail.com

Modernizing Legacy Applications in PHP
https://leanpub.com/mlaphp

Solving the N+1 Problem in PHP
https://leanpub.com/sn1php

pmjo...@gmail.com

Mar 23, 2016, 11:22:38 AM3/23/16
to aur...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone!

We have released these new package versions:

### Aura.Di version 3.1.0, with these changes:

This release has one documentation addition, and one feature addition.

- Added documentation for upgrading/migrating from 2.x to 3.x

- In ContainerBuilder::newConfiguredInstance(), added the ability to pass a ContainerConfig object instance as a config specification.

### Aura.Filter version 2.2.0, with these changes:

This release adds new validation and sanitizing rules:

- `lowerCase` for all-lower-case values
- `upperCase` for all-upper-case values
- `titleCase` for title-cased values
- `lowerCaseFirst` for values where the first character is lower-case
- `upperCaseFirst` for values where the first character is upper-case