begin

Alexandre Evangelista de Souza

Mar 10, 2016, 7:34:40 PM3/10/16
to The Aura Project for PHP
hi

I begin with aura router, but don't see in the documentation some example, for use in my project

bur don't work ....why somebody could help me?

Paul M. Jones

Mar 10, 2016, 7:38:43 PM3/10/16
to aur...@googlegroups.com
I'm sorry, "don't work" isn't too specific. The router setup itself looks OK; what are you trying to do afterwards that is failing? (More code snippets would help us figure it out.)

--
Paul M. Jones
pmjo...@gmail.com

Modernizing Legacy Applications in PHP
https://leanpub.com/mlaphp

Solving the N+1 Problem in PHP
https://leanpub.com/sn1php

Hari K T

Mar 10, 2016, 10:36:37 PM3/10/16
to aur...@googlegroups.com
It looks like you have not defined a di container

https://gist.github.com/ale-php/7073e4dd2aa520a14aab#file-index-L24

$request = $di->get('aura/web-kernel:request');

and you are trying to load the aura/web-kernel:request .

May be that is what is throwing error.

You may want to refer the documentation .

Hari K T

You can ring me : +91 9388 75 8821

Skype  : kthari85
Twitter : harikt