Kernel package updates

Aaron Webb

May 28, 2016, 3:36:49 PM5/28/16
to The Aura Project for PHP
Any thoughts on 3.x branches for the various kernel projects to use the 3.x dependencies? I can submit some PRs if interested.

Hari K T

May 29, 2016, 5:05:10 AM5/29/16
to aur...@googlegroups.com
Hi Aaron Webb,

From the blog post "Aura 3 Plans" : http://auraphp.com/blog/2015/03/27/aura-3-plans

> Aura 3.x will not provide a framework under the Aura name, although the 2.x framework should be able to use 3.x components. Frameworks of Aura packages may be provided as separate projects.

So I believe there will be no 3.x branches for the Kernel.

Hari K T

You can ring me : +91 9388 75 8821

Skype  : kthari85
Twitter : harikt