Testing and improvements

Hari K T

Nov 15, 2014, 5:18:58 AM11/15/14
to aur...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

We have issue created by Robin van Boven about the travis not running the coverage of configuration . See https://github.com/auraphp/Aura.Router/issues/66

Also working with many of the aura components for quite sometime and integrating it over https://github.com/friendsofaura I have a bad time fixing things or integrating.

So here is a change I like for that

In the router PR I have mentioned the good/bad .

Good

  1. Removed the shell script
  2. Better coverage of unit tests
  3. Run phpunit from root without passing the directory

Bad

  1. Unit test now relies on composer
  2. require-dev of aura/di added.

I am not against this way of unit testing for users still can install aura/router via --no-dev if they don't need to use testing the installed component. Also there is no dependencies for the Router as use of a class.

Another PR is to get some of the tests classes available on --dev install .

Eg : Aura/Web have a FakeResponder which is not autoloaded when calling vendor/autoload.php . The same for Containers .

I welcome what you guys think about this new move.

Thank you