Aura.Di 3.3.0 Released

Hari K T

Jul 25, 2017, 1:08:43 PM7/25/17
to aur...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Releasing 3.3.0 a long waiting release :  https://github.com/auraphp/Aura.Di/releases/tag/3.3.0

Sorry for the delay, but this is a historic day for me.

Thanks for all your good work on Aura.

Hari K T

You can ring me : +91 9388 75 8821

Skype  : kthari85
Twitter : harikt

Paul Jones

Aug 9, 2017, 11:52:24 AM8/9/17
to aur...@googlegroups.com

> On Jul 25, 2017, at 12:08, Hari K T <ktha...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> Releasing 3.3.0 a long waiting release : https://github.com/auraphp/Aura.Di/releases/tag/3.3.0

Nice! Thanks for your hard work here. :-)

--
Paul M. Jones
pmjo...@gmail.com

Modernizing Legacy Applications in PHP
https://leanpub.com/mlaphp

Solving the N+1 Problem in PHP
https://leanpub.com/sn1php

Igal Alkon

Aug 9, 2017, 12:10:19 PM8/9/17
to aur...@googlegroups.com
Hey! this is great news Paul and Hari! Thanks a lot.

Unfortunately, I haven't been to much active! but I do follow the project from time to time,
and also use it a lot for my own stuff! this Di component is really everything to me!
However I'm still  "aura/di": "~2.0" so... I guess time to upgrade?

Hari K T

Sep 28, 2017, 12:25:00 PM9/28/17
to The Aura Project for PHP
Hey,

Sorry for the late reply. I was carried away by something else.

However I'm still  "aura/di": "~2.0" so... I guess time to upgrade?

Yes, you can. The path should be not that hard.

Upgrading from 2.x to 3.x is documented : http://auraphp.com/packages/3.x/Di/migrating.html#1-1-10

Send a PR if you think we missed something to document.

Thank you.