AURA advantages and disadvantages

Ngọc Thu Hứa

Mar 22, 2015, 1:06:20 PM3/22/15
to aur...@googlegroups.com
Dear Hari K T,
    Could you tell me advantages and disadvantages about Aura? Why we use Aura and not for other php frameworks?
Thank you!!!

Hari K T

Mar 22, 2015, 1:27:12 PM3/22/15
to aur...@googlegroups.com
Hey dude,

    Could you tell me advantages and disadvantages about Aura?

Feel free to drop your findings here.

I may agree/disagree with you ;-) .

Why we use Aura and not for other php frameworks?

I will say aura is a collection of library which are truly standalone, with less dependency. The drop in library helps mostly in re-factoring your legacy applications, using parts of code inside another framework or cms etc .

Then you will ask what about Symfony, ZF2 etc ....

Comparing with other frameworks is a hard topic. Each of them has its own merits / drawbacks. I would like to stay away from that.

Choose your framework that helps you to build your app. It seems you are new to PHP. How are you feeling using aura ?

Your inputs to the topic is more valuable than mine. So other team members can hear the voices of the people.

Thanks

Hari K T

You can ring me : +91 9388 75 8821

Skype  : kthari85
Twitter : harikt

Ngọc Thu Hứa

Mar 23, 2015, 6:25:37 AM3/23/15
to aur...@googlegroups.com
Dear,
    You right :) I'm new to PHP. As a newbie of Aura, I have some difficulty to learn about it. But I know Aura has its own beautiful and I'll try to discover it. Hope you can help me!
Thank a lot

Hứa Ngọc Thu
Lớp: CNTT3B K38
MSSV: K38.104.188