Lamdu demo video

已查看 28 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Jake Brownson

未读,
2014年7月15日 11:45:322014/7/15
收件人 augmented-...@googlegroups.com
Lamdu is a Haskell based structured editor that got some attention
awhile back, but I had difficulty getting it to build on my machine,
and wasn't really able to try it out. I just noticed there's a video
up on Vimeo demonstrating how it works so I thought I'd share it w/
the group in case I wasn't the only one:

http://vimeo.com/97648370

It's the first time I've seen a structured editor make such good use
of a solid type system. I feel like there's a lot of potential here.

I have also just become aware of the structured-haskell-mode project
which has a series of videos here demonstrating it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sKqBiT8NWY&list=UUeoDK51Iln7Wk7QwDdoa9VA&index=13

It's still text-based, but works hard to make it feel structured.
Might be enough of a reason for me to finally give emacs a try.
回复全部
回复作者
转发
0 个新帖子