Food Science Mondays: How do I get this on the books?

Elizabeth Vowell

Aug 14, 2017, 2:34:35 PM8/14/17
to ATXHS Discuss
Hey guys,

I want to start offering(like charge money for non-members) a rotating topic food science class on Mondays (possibly in the conference room) starting in September.

How do I get this on the books from an administration end? Is there extra paperwork/insurance that I need? Orientation may have mentioned it, but I'm fuzzy on those details. Was this on a wiki I overlooked?

Do any of the members want to hear about a specific topic if I can get this off the ground?

I already have a "Science behind Sous-vide", "Vegan and Non-dairy Icecream", "Curing and Pickling", and a 3 part "Rethinking Ratios"(macronutrient behaviors and trends; concentration on hydration, esterification, and other fermentation-specific changes) ready to go. Always open to more suggestions.

Thoughts?

jta...@gmail.com

Aug 16, 2017, 7:19:42 PM8/16/17
to ATXHS Discuss