Focus group on technology and finances

UnexpectedEOF

Jan 20, 2017, 10:26:15 AM1/20/17
to ATXHS Discuss
Hey y'all, long time no post!

My employer, Q2 in north Austin, is doing a paid focus group on using technology for managing finances and saving. We'd love to have some folks from the hackerspace show up and talk with us about it for $75 and free breakfast or lunch (plus random swag). Here's the official recruitment copy:

At Q2 Software, we are recruiting participants for a focus group on using technology to save for financial goals. Participants will need to be comfortable with being recorded, signing an NDA, and discussing financial topics with other people.

We're offering a $75 gift card and meal to those who qualify as a match for this research study and participate at our North Austin office in a 80- to 90-minute focus group. We will have two time options, with breakfast or lunch available on Thursday, January 26th.

If you're interested, please fill out this qualifying survey and we will get back to you if we need someone like you for the study: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/AustinSavingFocusGroup_HS

Thanks, all! Let me know if you have any questions at rese...@q2ebanking.com