Changing 3D printers, selling my 1.75mm filament!

Martin Bogomolni

Jul 18, 2016, 6:03:07 PM7/18/16
to atxhs-discuss
In rebuilding my 3D printer lineup I have now fully switched over to
printers that use 3mm filament or resin. This means I have a lot of
1.75mm filament left, which I no longer need. Before I put it up on
eBay / CraigsList, I'll give the hackerspace members a chance to get
it.

Most of these spools are full or nearly full. Most have 0.75KG or
more filament left. All the spools have been stored under controlled
conditions with silica gel desiccant.

If you want one of these spools send me a quick message (
marti...@gmail.com ) and I'll send you a paypal link. I can either
leave you the spool at the hackerspace, or you can come pick it up
from me.

-Martin

==== the list ====

PETG $20 spools

HatchBox Gold PETG (New, sealed)

ABS $15 spools ( 0.75KG -> 1KG )

Black ( I have two ), Grape Purple, Helsinki (sky ) Blue, Natural, Gray

PLA $15 spools ( 0.75KG -> 1KG )

Black, Yellow, Purple, Bright Orange, True White, Transparent,
Transparent Blue, Transparent Purple, HatchBox Transparent Red

POLYMAKR PLA $15 spools ( 0.5KG -> 0.75KG )

PolyFlex Black, PolyFlex White, PolyWood ( I have two ), LayWood
Cherry, NinjaFlex Red

HIPS $10 spools ( 0.5KG )

Hips Natural ( I have two ), dissolves in Limonene and makes a great
support material

PLA $10 spools ( 0.2 KG -> 0.5KG+ )

Gold, Silver, Yellow, True Black Makerbot

I also have some "odds and ends" filament. If you come by the house,
I'll let you pick from the box of oddities.