Open Board Positions - Education, Human Resources, and Public Relations (if created)

Director of Operations

Jul 21, 2016, 3:57:39 AM7/21/16
to atxhs-...@googlegroups.com, atxhs-...@googlegroups.com, atxhs-a...@googlegroups.com
Hi Folks,

We have three Board Positions to elect, one newly open and two
re-votes due to quorum and vote administration issues.

Note you do not have to be a voting "Class B" member to run (or
technically even a member at all).
A brief description of duties of the various positions is here:
http://atxhs.org/wiki/Board . The board usually has a meeting once
every two weeks in the evening, of 90 minutes or so, and email
communications and other activities can take up as much as 10 hours a
week but usually less.

Director of Education - This board position is in charge of setting
class fees and classroom scheduling, and in general the class and
eduation related parts Hackerspace operations.

Director of Human Resources - A contact for mediation of member
complaints, also responsible for membership drives.

Director of Public Relations - This position must also be created
by vote or the election will have no effect. This person will be in
charge of the various social media accounts and other means of
representing us to the public, and also head of the events committee.

If you are interested in any of these positions please respond to
this email or email me directly.

Thanks,

--Rob Ristroph

Director of Operations
ATX HackerSpace

Joe N

Jul 21, 2016, 10:51:33 AM7/21/16
to ATXHS Discuss, atxhs-...@googlegroups.com, atxhs-a...@googlegroups.com
I am throwing my name in the hat for HR Director.

Please remember to vote for whoever you decide on. We are having a re-vote for Dir of Education who ran unopposed because we didn't reach quorum last time. I think we need a person to help with social media and coordinating events. Thanks

Robert Williams

Jul 22, 2016, 3:07:00 PM7/22/16
to ATXHS Members, atxhs-...@googlegroups.com, atxhs-a...@googlegroups.com
I'm still running for Director of Education.

Rob Williams