Free sample materials this weekend

Clairissa Simmons

Oct 13, 2016, 7:42:45 AM10/13/16
to ATXHS Discuss
Saw this via Creative Reuse and thought I'd pass it along.

Want to get some fantastic interior design samples for FREE? Then you need to check out IIDA's Zero Landfill.
There will be thousands of tile, fabric, carpet, wall paper, flooring, wood samples, formica and paint chips and so much more. And yes, it's absolutely free! The Design Community is working hard to keep these totally "reuseful" materials out of our landfill. Come early for the best stuff and please share with all the creative reusers in your life.
Date: Saturday, October 15
Time: 8:30am to 1pm
Place: Workplace Resource Warehouse
4509 Friedrich Lane Bldg 4, Suite 418