Good (and fast) tailoring

Paul Stiverson

Jul 6, 2016, 9:03:05 AM7/6/16
to ATXHS Discuss
So, many of you have seen me studiously working on jewelry boxes in preparation for my wedding. In my fervor I've overlooked the fact that I need to get some pants tailored for the wedding. My wedding that I leave for on Tuesday.

Can any of you suggest a good and fast tailor who isn't too busy to take a rush job?

-paul

Jon Kelly

Jul 6, 2016, 9:23:15 AM7/6/16
to atxhs-...@googlegroups.com
Ace tailors might be able to help and I have had great success with them in the past. Another option would be to see if Mens Wearhouse can offer tailor services outside their suit line, I have also had success with them but I bought a suit at the time.

Jon Kelly

Jul 6, 2016, 9:23:53 AM7/6/16
to atxhs-...@googlegroups.com
Grats by the way!