Dorkbot 61: Building a Better Tomorrow

Riley

Aug 29, 2016, 3:29:56 PM8/29/16
to atxhs-...@googlegroups.com
Hey folks, Tuesday night 9pm at the North Door I'll be doing a short presentation for Dorkbot 61 titled "Getting Started With Homebrew CNC".

Computer Numerical Control is a fairly broad category and I don't pretend to be an expert but I will be sharing info from projects I've tinkered with and practical ways to get started.

Some examples include, building musical instruments, a full color disco floor, 3d printing, metal casting, making circuit boards, sourcing components, making things move-beep-blink and internet enabled, machining parts, etc.

Marshall Peck will also be discussing 3d printing and Computer Aided Design with Fusion360.

Some of our Maker type friends have already RSVP'd so the collective knowledge base will be fantastic.

The other presentations look interesting too, see the Dorkbot page for details.

https://www.facebook.com/events/1872257796338317

This email was sent from my KLü Tablet

FB_IMG_1472498389090.jpg