Fwd: [atxhs-members] [Proposal] Fiber Arts Group/Stitch 'n Bitch

Tim Fredlund

Feb 27, 2015, 6:26:29 PM2/27/15
to atxhs-a...@googlegroups.com, atxhs-discuss
Howdy, everyone!

One of our members, Kelly, will be hosting a soft-start for a Fiber Arts meetup occurring at the space at 6pm on Sundays, starting this Sunday, March 1st! Our first Fiber Arts meeting will be used to gauge interest and select an official name for the recurring event.

Below you'll find Kelly's message proposing the official recurring event. We look forward to seeing you there!

-TF D:Fac