Dewalt thickness planer

Bob Levine

Oct 6, 2017, 12:38:27 PM10/6/17
to ATXHS Discuss
Everyone,

     I have reassembled the planer and believe it should work now. It does need to be tested first but there is a lock on the electric plug. Does anybody know who has the key? I don't want to clip it off. Please let me know how/when to connect with the key so we can get it back in use.

Thanks,
Bob Levine.
fnf...@gmail.com
IMG_5173.JPG
IMG_5174.JPG

Joe N

Oct 6, 2017, 12:41:11 PM10/6/17
to ATXHS Discuss
Bob,

Did you get it done?

On Oct 6, 2017 11:38 AM, "Bob Levine" <fnf...@gmail.com> wrote:
Everyone,

Brad Selph

Oct 6, 2017, 1:00:36 PM10/6/17
to ATXHS Discuss
Who has the key so he can test it????

Joe N

Oct 6, 2017, 1:05:12 PM10/6/17
to ATXHS Discuss
Danny has the key

dan...@austin.rr.com

Oct 6, 2017, 1:17:42 PM10/6/17
to atxhs-...@googlegroups.com, Joe N
I have the key

Danny

---- Joe N <josep...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Danny has the key
>
> On Oct 6, 2017 12:00 PM, "Brad Selph" <selph...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Who has the key so he can test it????
> >
> > On Friday, October 6, 2017 at 11:38:27 AM UTC-5, Bob Levine wrote:
> >>
> >> Everyone,
> >>
> >> I have reassembled the planer and believe it should work now. It
> >> does need to be tested first but there is a lock on the electric plug. Does
> >> anybody know who has the key? I don't want to clip it off. Please let me
> >> know how/when to connect with the key so we can get it back in use.
> >>
> >> Thanks,
> >> Bob Levine.
> >> fnf...@gmail.com
> >>
> > --

Brad Selph

Oct 6, 2017, 1:23:13 PM10/6/17
to ATXHS Discuss
Are you going to be at the space later tonight? I talked to Bob and he wants to test it out soon.

Albatross Hotel

Oct 6, 2017, 1:44:10 PM10/6/17
to atxhs-...@googlegroups.com
Thanks a bunch Bob! Hope we can fire it up and test it out soon!

- David

Joe N

Oct 6, 2017, 1:45:03 PM10/6/17
to ATXHS Discuss
2nd what pr wrote!!

Dan DeFelippi

Joe N

Oct 7, 2017, 12:44:20 PM10/7/17
to ATXHS Discuss
Bob,

Thank you! We are in your debt.  We tested it and it works