Robot Group 2nd and 4th weeks moving to Sunday

Jeffrey Cicolani

Sep 16, 2015, 5:51:54 PM9/16/15
to The Robot Group Mailing List, atxhs-...@googlegroups.com
Starting in October, the second and fourth Thursday meetings will be held on the second and fourth Sunday, respectively. Most months that will put it on the following Sunday, but not all. This may lead to some weeks with no scheduled meeting. These weeks we will try to put together a social hour someplace fairly central.

This move to second and fourth Sundays is to accommodate families and folks who want to attend but find weeknights pretty difficult.

I especially wanted to move the beginner night to Sunday to allow more students and others new to robotics to attend.

This move should help build attendance and membership. Help spread the word.

For more details, see the full listing:

--
Jeffrey Cicolani
Vice President

See my most recent geekiness at www.cicolanistudios.com

"Power to the people powerful enough to crush the other people" Joss Whedon
"Always be yourself... unless you suck." Joss Whedon