Classroom

Justin Hart

Mar 6, 2018, 6:59:04 PM3/6/18
to atxhs-...@googlegroups.com
Would it be possible for me to use the classroom for my Burning Man group tonight at 8pm? There's a conflict with us getting the Warehouse.

Joe N

Mar 6, 2018, 7:00:51 PM3/6/18
to ATXHS Discuss
Check the class calendar?

On Mar 6, 2018 17:59, "Justin Hart" <justi...@gmail.com> wrote:
Would it be possible for me to use the classroom for my Burning Man group tonight at 8pm? There's a conflict with us getting the Warehouse.

Martin Bogomolni

Mar 6, 2018, 9:15:23 PM3/6/18
to atxhs-...@googlegroups.com
Nothing scheduled.  Please leave it clean and tidy.

On Tue, Mar 6, 2018, 6:00 PM Joe N <josep...@gmail.com> wrote:
Check the class calendar?

On Mar 6, 2018 17:59, "Justin Hart" <justi...@gmail.com> wrote:
Would it be possible for me to use the classroom for my Burning Man group tonight at 8pm? There's a conflict with us getting the Warehouse.

Justin Hart

Martin Bogomolni

Mar 7, 2018, 8:55:22 AM3/7/18
to atxhs-...@googlegroups.com

Justin,

Not with this little notice.  Use of the classroom that way needs my approval.

Events with groups of non-members with exclusive use of the classroom normally involves renting it hourly.  ($35/hr prime time, $25/hr otherwise)

Members can share and use the classroom together as a quiet space when it isn't used for a class or event.

Members may only have 2 guests on-site, unless they are hosts of a sactioned/approved event.

Sincerely,
Martin Bogomolni
Director of Education, Founder
ATX Hackerspace