help coding to arduino board for controlling relays for bio experiments

Mike Helio

Dec 20, 2016, 3:36:15 PM12/20/16
to ATXHS Discuss
We are running an experiment that is meant to test life span extension viability of cells in culture. As part of it we need to have controller that handles the relays.

We have almost zero knowledge in coding. Everything else is built and in place just the coding remains.

If any one can help I am more than happy to pay you or do what ever to thank you.

I am told it is simple stuff, its just that we have no experience in coding. Are looking to use an arduino.

Robert Ristroph

Dec 20, 2016, 4:07:19 PM12/20/16
to atxhs-discuss
Let's talk when I am at the space. It should be simple with an
arduino, but depending on if you are used to using other software
tools to automate experiments, you may be better served by a raspberry
pi or laptop with a USB based relay board attached.

--Rob
> --

http://rgr.freeshell.org/

Riley Cassel

Dec 20, 2016, 6:19:42 PM12/20/16
to atxhs-...@googlegroups.com
I've got parts on hand to build most any type of relay controller,
also pretty much most types of Arduino ;-)

Drop me a line before you order stuff china slow boat or pay 10,000%
local markup.

-
Riley