Looking to subcontract someone for some quick, easy, but quality carpentry work

alundquist8

Oct 3, 2017, 5:08:38 PM10/3/17
to ATXHS Discuss
Hey, I am looking to subcontract out someone for some super easy carpentry work that needs to be professional and high quality, would take a few hours and I will pay well, let me know,
-Alex

William Haines

Oct 3, 2017, 5:24:42 PM10/3/17
to atxhs-...@googlegroups.com
When, and what would be involved?

On Oct 3, 2017 4:08 PM, "'alundquist8' via ATXHS Discuss" <atxhs-...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Hey, I am looking to subcontract out someone for some super easy carpentry work that needs to be professional and high quality, would take a few hours and I will pay well, let me know,
-Alex

Amanda Russell

Oct 6, 2017, 2:46:17 PM10/6/17
to ATXHS Discuss
Hello! I may be able to help. Let me know!

Joe N

Oct 6, 2017, 3:00:35 PM10/6/17
to ATXHS Discuss
William Haines is a great carpenter

Joe N

Oct 6, 2017, 3:04:04 PM10/6/17
to ATXHS Discuss
Amanda is also an awesome carpenter/ builder