Red Schedule Conflict

Chaos

Mar 11, 2018, 12:43:05 PM3/11/18
to ATXHS Discuss
I had scheduled a 2-hour slot on Red for Monday @ 2p-4p the other day, and in double-checking the timeframe today, I see "Kye" has also placed a 2-hour slot there. I've moved it to the next available timeframe (4p-6p) but I'm not sure what the proper protocol is, and didn't want to outright delete it without notice.

Danny Miller

Mar 11, 2018, 1:23:10 PM3/11/18
to atxhs-...@googlegroups.com

A quick check of the calendar shows you didn't put your reservation there.

It is a common mistake to put your reservation on YOUR personal calendar, which looks the same, but is only visible to you.  Others can't see it so they can, and will, take the same slots.

No, it's totally wrong to change other people's reservations.  You can email them, you know.

Danny

On 3/11/2018 11:43 AM, Chaos wrote:
I had scheduled a 2-hour slot on Red for Monday @ 2p-4p the other day, and in double-checking the timeframe today, I see "Kye" has also placed a 2-hour slot there. I've moved it to the next available timeframe (4p-6p) but I'm not sure what the proper protocol is, and didn't want to outright delete it without notice.

Andrew Cottrell

Chaos

Mar 11, 2018, 8:05:41 PM3/11/18
to ATXHS Discuss
My bad, I'm now realizing that my phone has started defaulting to the wrong calendar for some reason.

Joe N

Mar 11, 2018, 8:07:14 PM3/11/18
to ATXHS Discuss
It happens. Sometimes I make mistakes and I use the calendar daily

Kye Flannery

Mar 11, 2018, 8:11:34 PM3/11/18
to atxhs-...@googlegroups.com
Thanks, y’all.
Kye

On Sun, Mar 11, 2018 at 7:07 PM Joe N <josep...@gmail.com> wrote:
It happens. Sometimes I make mistakes and I use the calendar daily
On Mar 11, 2018 19:05, "Chaos" <chao...@gmail.com> wrote:
My bad, I'm now realizing that my phone has started defaulting to the wrong calendar for some reason.

Kye Flannery

"Do not depend on the hope of results. You may have to face the fact that your work will be apparently worthless and even achieve no result at all, if not perhaps results opposite to what you expect. As you get used to this idea, you start more and more to concentrate not on the results, but on the value, the rightness, the truth of the work itself. You gradually struggle less and less for an idea and more and more for specific people. In the end, it is the reality of personal relationship that saves everything." -Thomas Merton