Laser Cal Etiquette

Amy

Oct 16, 2017, 12:43:27 PM10/16/17
to atxhs-...@googlegroups.com
The same ppl are overbooking the laser Cal again with way more than the 2 guaranteed, 2 bumpable hours.
Can we have a reminder laser scheduling rules?

Robert Ristroph

Oct 16, 2017, 1:04:04 PM10/16/17
to atxhs-discuss
I don't see any overbooking. Are we looking at the same calendar ?

--Rob
> --

http://rgr.freeshell.org/
Laser_Calendar_from_2017-10-16_11:59:31.png

Danny Miller

Oct 16, 2017, 1:33:49 PM10/16/17
to atxhs-...@googlegroups.com
I removed the excess bookings and notified the offending party about the
policy.

The individual had claimed 5 hard reservations.

As a reminder, a member may only have ONE hard reservation on the
calendar at any given time, and only one per day.

You can indefinitely make a reservation for Tuesday right after using a
Monday reservation, and then Wednesday after that.  This is totally
legit.  But this does give others a chance to take those time slots-
which is exactly the intent.

If no one has it reserved, you can use it any time, for as long as you
like.  You will need to work around people who have used their one 2-hr
slot to reserve it.  Again, this is exactly the intent.

Danny