Shelving at Bleeplabs garage sale - could we use it ?

Robert Ristroph

Sep 3, 2016, 2:14:37 PM9/3/16
to atxhs-discuss
I was at the BleepLabs garage sale (still ongoing, see
https://www.facebook.com/bleeplabs/ for details -- a lot of good stuff
still there, very cheap. Tools, electronic components, old games,
etc.)

But in particular the shelves in the attached pics might available for
cheap / free at the end of the sale, especially if we can remove them
ourselves.

They are pretty adjustable and might make sense as a rehabilitation of
the server room, or along the wall where the derelict panel saw is now
leaning.

Do people have the sense that these would get used ? Should I try to
score them for cheap / free ?

--Rob

--
http://rgr.freeshell.org/
IMG_20160903_1227152.jpg

Danny Miller

Sep 3, 2016, 7:06:04 PM9/3/16
to atxhs-...@googlegroups.com
Well, AFAIK we're trying to cut down on using the green shelving we
have. Some of it got torn down and thrown out recently.

But I got a Ryobi 36" belt sander there, with the dust collector intact.

It's not as big as the 48" Craftsman "classic" we have, but it's
probably gonna be more useful overall, and cleaner. It's rare to need
the full 48".

The Ryobi looks to all be there, and in good condition. It's pretty
heavy, if that makes a difference. Basically I buy power tools on a
per-lb basis.

Danny