Wood CNC Help

lost.medic68w

Sep 22, 2017, 12:56:42 PM9/22/17
to ATXHS Discuss
 I have a few things that I would like cut out using the wood CNC machine is it possible that I am able to pay somebody to do inputy it in the machine I have the wood the SVG files and I can purchase bits to do it. I would need it done sooner then later. Also I know there is a class next thursday and friday for it I would like it done sooner.

Joe N

Sep 22, 2017, 12:59:41 PM9/22/17
to ATXHS Discuss
What are you trying to cut? You can send it to my email if you don't want to share on a public forum

On Sep 22, 2017 11:56 AM, "lost.medic68w" <lost.m...@gmail.com> wrote:
 I have a few things that I would like cut out using the wood CNC machine is it possible that I am able to pay somebody to do inputy it in the machine I have the wood the SVG files and I can purchase bits to do it. I would need it done sooner then later. Also I know there is a class next thursday and friday for it I would like it done sooner.

Adam Mata

Sep 22, 2017, 1:03:17 PM9/22/17
to atxhs-...@googlegroups.com
I wanted to cut these shapes out an mdf board that's 3/4inch thick. Give me a few ill upload a jpeg to here.