Software Saturday/OmniBuilds Demo

Jeremiah Wagstaff

Aug 20, 2016, 12:21:42 PM8/20/16
to ATXHS Discuss
I've been working on a website called OmniBuilds, that is sort of like GitHub for hardware.  It allows you track all of your design files, a bill of materials, and all documentation for a hardware project in a version controlled repository that may be either public or private, and shared with whomever you choose.  Think GitHub + Thingiverse + Instructables that is CAD/Project agnostic.

I'm getting close to launching the site and am looking for feedback and testers on the current beta.  If anyone is interested I will be up at the hackerspace this afternoon from about 3-6 PM.

Also I'm looking for web developers who are interested in collaborating on the project, if you have experience in the django/python stack or strong foundation in javascript.

You can view the pre-launch landing at www.omnibuilds.com, I'll be showing the full app this afternoon.

--Jeremiah