Used UPS batteries

Matt Lawrence

Feb 22, 2015, 2:45:56 PM2/22/15
to atxhs-discuss
I just replaced the batteries in a couple of UPSes.  Would anyone like the old ones?  They were replaced because the UPSes were complaining, so I don't know how much of a charge they will hold, but they should be good for fishing weights if nothing else.

-- Matt

Danny Miller

Feb 22, 2015, 3:10:27 PM2/22/15
to atxhs-...@googlegroups.com
I'll take 'em.

Danny

On 2/22/2015 1:45 PM, Matt Lawrence wrote:
I just replaced the batteries in a couple of UPSes.  Would anyone like the old ones?  They were replaced because the UPSes were complaining, so I don't know how much of a charge they will hold, but they should be good for fishing weights if nothing else.

-- Matt

Mickey Delp

Feb 23, 2015, 1:55:46 PM2/23/15
to atxhs-...@googlegroups.com
Really? I have a big old UPS whose batteries I believe are dead. Do you want them too?

Danny Miller

Feb 23, 2015, 1:58:34 PM2/23/15
to atxhs-...@googlegroups.com
Sure do!

Danny

Jeffrey Cicolani

Feb 23, 2015, 2:31:29 PM2/23/15
to atxhs-...@googlegroups.com
Are you reconditioning them? If so, how? I'd like to get in on that action. If not, do you want this handful of 12v SLAs? I've got 2 CBR 4-12s and 2 CBR4.5-12s. If I can get them to charge again they're going into robots. If not they need to go away.
--
Jeffrey Cicolani
See my most recent geekiness at www.cicolanistudios.com

"Power to the people powerful enough to crush the other people" Joss Whedon
"Always be yourself... unless you suck." Joss Whedon