Free Cool Cruft

Neal Singer

Aug 20, 2017, 8:04:22 PM8/20/17
to atxhs-...@googlegroups.com
Decrufting my lab, trying to find a home for some cool electronic components.

Have a small box containing:
-An AVR ISP Mk. II
-2 tiny CRTs from old camcorders (Can drive these from an Arduino with the TV Out lib)
-2 breadboards
-Virgin piece of copperclad, 3x4 1/2
-Random components

Must take whole box.  Message me if interested.

-Neal

Jeffrey Cicolani

Aug 20, 2017, 10:27:45 PM8/20/17
to atxhs-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Neal. If the box is still available, I'm interested.

Thanks

Jeffrey Cicolani
President; The Robot Group; http://therobotgroup.org
Chair; Chupacabracon; http://chupacabracon.com

See my most recent geekiness at www.cicolanistudios.com and http://nomadrobot.info

"Power to the people powerful enough to crush the other people" Joss Whedon
"Always be yourself... unless you suck." Joss Whedon

Neal Singer

Aug 22, 2017, 1:43:31 AM8/22/17
to atxhs-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jeffrey,

It's all yours.  Can you pick it up?  I live near the intersection of Congress/Oltorf and work on the 2400 block of E Cesar Chavez, either of those locations convenient?

Neal