Trailer

Jerry Rutherford

May 26, 2017, 7:18:35 PM5/26/17
to The Robot Group Mailing List, Austin Hacker Space New

So you are probably aware that Eve left me last week... and now I'm working to clean up the yard because she left a ton of vines and stuff that I need to trim.

Riley has a trailer hitch on his car... but no longer has a trailer... before I rent one... is there someone that has a small open type trailer that we could fill with yard waste and dump instead of me trying to cut it into tiny pieces and get rid of over a few months???

Thanks,
Jerry

Weston

May 27, 2017, 8:39:28 PM5/27/17
to ATXHS Discuss
Might be able to help. PM me.

mongoose.dog

May 29, 2017, 9:02:23 PM5/29/17
to ATXHS Discuss, robot...@puremagic.com
I know of one I could borrow up in Rockdale, but that's a helluva long round trip...

Riley Cassel

May 30, 2017, 1:39:02 AM5/30/17
to atxhs-...@googlegroups.com
got it covered